Sign in to follow this  
optimus99

hero MOC contest

you may enter 1 hero and on Jan.1st I will tell you who the winner is. Good luck.

Edited by optimus99

you may enter 1 hero and on Jan.1st I will tell you who the winner is. Good luck.

Yeah awesome. Think for a while kid. Nobody will enter it. No awards, nothing. Just a "contest".

Yeah awesome. Think for a while kid. Nobody will enter it. No awards, nothing. Just a "contest".

well I think it would be cool to see everyones MOCs. and the winner gets bragging rights.

Okay, so even if the contest winnings were simply bragging rights, what would this contest be about? What kind of theme would it be, what would the criteria be for entering, etc. Questions that must be thought about before starting said contest.

And finding a way to generate interest in it.. I wouldn't know how to myself, but it is another thing to think about.

-Cirkit

how about a herofactory weapon making contest do you guys like that idea, if so please respond

Edited by optimus99

Hi Optimus99,

Currently Eurobricks building contests can only be hosted by staff members or in cooperation with the staff (such as the recent Batman contest). This is to ensure that everything runs smoothly and all the stages (entry, voting, results) are followed through by the host, for the sake of people that spent time creating entries. Typically contests are also longer than 3 days, to give people time to find their action figure parts and make a decent entry.

I'm closing this topic, but feel free to send me a contest proposal via PM if you'd like to host a contest here. It's due time for another Action Figure contest, that shall hopefully happen sometime next year. :sweet: