Yatkuu

Winter Village: Luigi's Pizzeria

indexed.gif B-OV-15E

Every Lego town needs a Pizzeria, the Winter Village is no exception!

6589998709_447eefa81b_z.jpg

Luigi's Winter Pizzeria by Yatkuu, on Flickr

6589994091_afde3e753b_z.jpg

Luigi's by Yatkuu, on Flickr

6589986223_abab2505fc_z.jpg

Luigi's by Yatkuu, on Flickr

6589978659_976c0c7c9b.jpg

Luigi's - Light brick function by Yatkuu, on Flickr

The light brick is hidden in the chimney. Push on the decoration and the oven lights up!

6589971769_836910916d_z.jpg

Christmas trees! by Yatkuu, on Flickr

Thanks to the staff for organizing this contest and good luck to all participants!

Fantastic pizzeria 'Yatkuu', the detailing perfect and that pizza oven.....toasty as eh ? :grin:

Great looking entry.....good luck and Brick On while eating pizza 'Yatkuu' ! :wink:

Cool building, interesting shape there. I like how you've masked the light brick switch with the wreath. Nice little tree lot, too.

That's a great little building - I particularly like the way you've used the light brick for the oven. :)

Great building, full of details! I really like the climbing Santa puppet... almost every house here in Italy has one of it!

Well done!!

Thanks for the great feedbacks!

I really like the climbing Santa puppet... almost every house here in Italy has one of it!

Thanks, it's the same here in Belgium! Each year we play this game with my wife, be the first to spot a climbing santa...

I really like what you did with the pizzeria. It fits well with the Winter Village series. You kept the WV style, yet made it Italian by including a pizzeria. But the best of it, and probably the most unique detail is the climbing Santa. Well done!

Pretty MOC with great details, the climbing Santa puppet is lovely! Now... I want to eat PIZZA!!! default_sing.gif

Edited by pikappa79

Very nicely done! The winter village really needs a pizzeria. I really like all the details and the colors would fit right in.

Andy D

Very nice Pizzeria Yaktuu! The building is well done and the hidden light brick is well designed. Your set could use a few more figs. As a whole this could fit nicely into anyones village. Good luck in the contest.

Play Well

Looks cozy. Let's hope the pizza tastes as good as the building looks.

Keep up the good work.