Maxim I

Kaliphlin's Claw Breaker Area Embassy

I am not going to do a story here for the simple reason that it is already a part of a story that is going on in the Mpya Stedor topic.

I am almost finished with the embassy. As the title says it is in the area of the werewolves: Claw Breaker Area.

It is located at the right side of the mountain, so behind the furthest building in the middle of the picture.

Chapter3_PREVIEW.JPG

(I got problems seeing the more recent pictures of his project :wacko:)

Hersburcker asked me that if someone planned to build an embbasy in his territory, it should look like this:

beduinisches-lager-thumb1983946.jpg

Letter from Embassador Haarloos to Embassador Nohr Mahn

Dear Nohr Mahn.

Times changes quickly. 5 years ago, I rescued you when fighting the Purple-Green Dragon in the lands of Dinalia. 2 years ago, you rescued me, because I wanted to jump in the ice cold lake due being drunk. I still don't drink wine anymore as a result :laugh:

But now we made it both as Embassador, far away from each other and our good gang, now Knights of Mpya Stedor called. But even we are far from those we consider family and home, we are finally back at our real home, the home we are born in. It feels so good to be back by my brother Haaroprug, who is now head of Nocturnian Affaires in my office by the way :laugh:

And even the rest of the werewolves accepted me again as a part of their group. Well, the jokes about my condition are still the same as 20 years ago, but somehow, it's a pleasure to hear them again!

But just like the jokes, the weather is still the same here :sceptic: I miscalculated it before I came back to here and as a result, I brought the wrong tentsails with me. Luckily it's a dry period, but I can't wait till we got finally tentsails again. I am feeling kind of naked sometimes :devil:

But I am feeling safe here. We adapted the lonely mountain into a fortress. Almost impossible to conquer and very usefull for food storage. And the soldiers who are here permanent can sleep their :wink:

But I will have to end this letter.

Our trader is going to leave soon to go to you with the food and drinks.

Enjoy it!

(ps. I gave them some paintings of the Embassy. Please note that the trader was discovering the surroundings and that our tents has no sails due my fault)

en1.jpg

=> Eagle Eye View

en2.jpg

=> Giant's Eye View

en3.jpg

=> 2 slaves working hard preparing the trademission

en4.jpg

=> Soldier inspecting and guarding

en5.jpg

=> Myself in front of my cabin (to bad you don't see the shield hanging above my bed :( )

en6.jpg

=> Foreign Affaires Office with Haaroprug working

en7.jpg

=> A werewolve twin doing a game of armwrestling. But as they are twins, the battle is already going on for 2 days...

en8.jpg

=> Ah, here you see the shield above my bed :D and the slave giving some hay for the horse!

en9.jpg

=> Here a nice picture of the fortified mountain

en10.jpg

=> And this is the inside (you certainly recognise our good friends the Knight and Ninja (which I won't name due to safety reasons)) :classic:

Edited by DaMaximus

It could use a roof. The tent sails could be brickbuit, like the blacksmith attacks roof. I would not use fabric! :thumbup:

The rest of the MOC is good.

Lord Damaximus, it is good to see embassies popping up already but there is still plenty of time for final touches. The referance picture looks difficult to copy without doing tents and stuff and if ones supplies are low you have to work with what you've got but it does blend in with Hersburker's Claw Breaker area. Good job.

It could use a roof. The tent sails could be brickbuit, like the blacksmith attacks roof. I would not use fabric! :thumbup:

The rest of the MOC is good.

My embassador told me too he wants a roof. Nowadays it's very rainy :sad:

Lord Damaximus, it is good to see embassies popping up already but there is still plenty of time for final touches. The referance picture looks difficult to copy without doing tents and stuff and if ones supplies are low you have to work with what you've got but it does blend in with Hersburker's Claw Breaker area. Good job.

My supplies are quite low atm considering how much work and bricks I still need to have for Mpya Stedor. I firstly thought of brown tent sails, but considering black will fit too in Nocturnus, I am going to start with trying black tentsails.

I'll first will try with black plates and take a look on how much it looks like a real tent. If it's a negative result, I will look around for black or brown clothes (probably nylon) and use needle and thread and lego taps...

The blacksmith attack roof would work. With them lining the embassy, it would create a tent like effect. I have used it before.

The blacksmith attack roof would work. With them lining the embassy, it would create a tent like effect. I have used it before.

Indeed! but that makes the problem almost all my tan and brown plates are used for the ground :sad:

I made a small quickview using some black plates as tentsaills and its not so bad, the only problem is it will be really dark inside :wacko:

Another idea is to use coloured paper, black or brown or even tan, here's an idea, try tea staining white paper and add some rips for a tatty look, you could find some tutorials on google. Then what I'd try and do is maybe folding the paper in half and try placing it so it's like this with the sides and front open but the back and roof is covered.

6606150393_37c6568a9d_m.jpg

Studs hold it down on the top of posts, it doesn't have to be brown just work with what you've got but this would compensate for lack of bricks and maybe free up some more. The paper can be cut to size and you could make multiple smaller tents. For lighting if you have a torch lying around or try and place the moc where there is some daylight and make sure the tent entrance is facing the light to light it up.

Another idea is to use coloured paper, black or brown or even tan, here's an idea, try tea staining white paper and add some rips for a tatty look, you could find some tutorials on google. Then what I'd try and do is maybe folding the paper in half and try placing it so it's like this with the sides and front open but the back and roof is covered.

6606150393_37c6568a9d_m.jpg

Studs hold it down on the top of posts, it doesn't have to be brown just work with what you've got but this would compensate for lack of bricks and maybe free up some more. The paper can be cut to size and you could make multiple smaller tents. For lighting if you have a torch lying around or try and place the moc where there is some daylight and make sure the tent entrance is facing the light to light it up.

Tomorrow, I will be in the big city and will buy the paperwork, so tomorrow evening, I will have to cut the sails out. Pictures will be for Wednesday as I have a lot of collegework to do tomorrow evening :angry:

Finished the embassy.

But due some college related time constraints, I haven't been able anymore to do the tentsails.

So in story: they are being replaced at the moment and they are expected to arrive in a few days.

(Time in Belgium: 23:58)

Edited by DaMaximus

I really hoped you would get sails in time, but never mind, Ambassador Haarloos was probably too busy thinking about his clothes for the ball instead of his roof :laugh: Very nice story too.

The arm wrestling is really funny, and very good BURP usage. I wish you had been able to finish though, it still shows that it the site is under construction.

:classic:

I really like the idea of the embassy built into the rock. It looks really good. And the landscape does look good for Nocturnus.