antp

Modular Tower

indexed.gif B-OM-8D

Hello,

A little more than two years ago I started a MOC, but I did not often "work" on it so it took time until I finish it. The aim was to make the tallest possible building, with the restriction that it should fit in my apartment (whose ceiling is at 2.5m).

So here is the result:

1325027842m_DISPLAY.jpg

It fits well between other modular buildings:

1325027836m_DISPLAY.jpg

But it is a little taler:

1325027840m_DISPLAY.jpg1325027845m_DISPLAY.jpg

My cats were not of a big help...

1325027826m_DISPLAY.jpg

More pictures and info : http://mocpages.com/moc.php/301766

For the piece count, no idea... I build without counting :grin: When demolishing it in the next days/weeks, I may try to estimate the count.

Is it just me? Or have all the photos vanished?

On second look, it appears that MOCPages is not working correctly at the moment.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Now it seems to work again... does mocpage often go down, or is it just since I put something on it? :hmpf_bad: (two days in a row it was down around the same time)

This is insane and I love it. I hope that you don't live in an earthquake zone...

Now that MOCpages is back up I can see it.

This is just amazing. In addition to just building a tall (tall, very tall) tower. I like how you put some really creative details into each level, so it was not just a "let's see how high I can stack these things" type of build.

The kitty was just playing. But I'm still glad it wasn't my creation that got knocked over ;)

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

:wacko: Not sure what to think of this. It's the kind of thing I would want to build but I do not think I could bear to dismantle all my models to do this. I love the way it fits in with the other buildings.

This is an interesting building. I like how you connected different building styles in one tower. There are some good ideas for building, such as the fence in the brownish floor and different shapes of the balconies. Also, the color combination - the rainbow-like - in the middle is great. Well done.

Very interesting methods for building here. I like the different styles of balcony and the use of various shapes and curves. Nice tower.