Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Angel

Elven Ballista

The Elves of the Rustling Leaves Clan live within the peaceful Enchanted Forest of Avalonia. Though all is quiet now, they remember the tumultuous times of the past, and know that this peace cannot last forever. They are ever vigilant, always preparing, so as not to be caught unaware. The Elven Ballista has long been used in sieges against the Drow, in their underground cavern-fortresses. They have also been used against former foes, who are now allies. More than once, the ballista have been known to turn the tide of battle for the elves.

ballista_1.jpg

ballista_2.jpg

ballista_4.jpg

ballista_5.jpg

Edited by rogueang

Nicely done. It does have an elvish feel about it. is the piece at the front from a Bionicle set?

Nicely done. It does have an elvish feel about it. is the piece at the front from a Bionicle set?

It is actually a technic piece, I believe. I was looking through my pieces trying to spark ideas, and I ran across this piece. I thought it looked pretty great for the ballista.

Thanks for the comments!

It is actually a technic piece, I believe. I was looking through my pieces trying to spark ideas, and I ran across this piece. I thought it looked pretty great for the ballista.

It looks brilliant. One of the best piece uses I've seen in a while. Lovin' the antenna use aswell.