-R8-

LEGO Catalogs

I've noticed recently that I happened to stop receiving the LEGO catalogs in the mail. I remember in previous years, with a LEGO magazine subscription, both the magazine and catalog would come every other month and alternate with each other. As of this year, my subscription still stands, and I still receive the magazine, but I have not received a single catalog in the mail.

Do the magazines and catalogs work as separate subscriptions and the catalog needs to be renewed, or does LEGO not send out catalogs in the mail anymore?

I've noticed recently that I happened to stop receiving the LEGO catalogs in the mail. I remember in previous years, with a LEGO magazine subscription, both the magazine and catalog would come every other month and alternate with each other. As of this year, my subscription still stands, and I still receive the magazine, but I have not received a single catalog in the mail.

Do the magazines and catalogs work as separate subscriptions and the catalog needs to be renewed, or does LEGO not send out catalogs in the mail anymore?

Catalogs seem to be quarterly. If you didn't get the winter one, I suggest re-signing up on the LEGO website. If it's mailed to you, you get a nice 10% off one item coupon on the back cover. You can pick up catalogs in LEGO stores, but they don't have the coupon.

I'm pretty sure you have to sign up for everything separately, but you should be able to check your account online to see what you are signed up for.

Catalogs seem to be quarterly. If you didn't get the winter one, I suggest re-signing up on the LEGO website. If it's mailed to you, you get a nice 10% off one item coupon on the back cover. You can pick up catalogs in LEGO stores, but they don't have the coupon.

I'm pretty sure you have to sign up for everything separately, but you should be able to check your account online to see what you are signed up for.

Over here in Australia as part of the Lego Club we get the catalogue. This year it was separate from the magazine. Usually takes 3-4 months till catalogues are available in stores.

It's separate from the magazine, I don't get the magazine anymore but still get the catalogs. If you haven't gotten it recently, you might need to re-register your LEGO account, or if you haven't bought anything online in the last few months it might automatically stop sending catalogs.