Midi-Scale Helicarrier, a lot like the midi Star Destroyer and Falcon.

AvX: A set based on the new Avengers vs X-Men story arc. Maybe the beach, on Utopia, with maybe a large building. £50-£70ish for a good set. Minifigs could be Cap (comic suit), Cyclops (comic suit), Red Hulk (Hulk re-paint), Colloussus (Hulk-sized fig, but not hunched over, possibly like Hagrid), Hope. Maybe also a large phoenix.

Cosmic Cube Portal: Large set containing the top floor and roof of Stark Tower, with the letters exploding off as a play feature. Also an Iron-Man ejecting feature where the suit slams into Loki like in the film. Also the Cosmic Cube on the top, with the portal maybe being like the waterfall in Aqua De Vida. £100 if done properly. Minifigs of Loki, Thor, Stark, Iron Man, Alien x2 or 3, Doctor Selvig. And one of those Alien flying machines.

Alien Army: A couple of Alien Flying machines flanking the Chariot from the Quinjet set. 3 alien footsoldiers, one alien general. Possibly Thanos. £10.

Ten Rings Camp: A small room, some tents, some barrels and boxes and a humvee. Some ten rings troops, Stark, Yinsen, Mark 1 and Mark 3 armour. £30. Shows 3 scenes, Tonys capture, his escape, and his revenge.

More to come.

I'd love to see a hero factory version of venom with a bit more detail. a moving jaw and a more fleshed out looked to properly capture venoms look would be great. on top of that theres hulkbuster iron man maybe a large scaled MODOK set onslaught would look fantastic hero factory style.

Spider-man vs the symboites

Includes spiderman, Venom, carnage, two police officers and a citizen.

Includes a police car and the side of a building.

Asguard

Includes Thor, Odin, Loki, The warriors three and Sif.

Includes thors chamber, the relic room and the thron room.

The Hulk attacks

Includes Bruce Banner, Betty Ross, Colonel Ross, Military Soldiers x5 and The Hulk.

Includes one tank and two Humvees.

The Dark Knight:

The Batpod's Pursuit

Minifigs: Batman (TDK), The Joker (TDK), Harvey Dent (non-Two Face), The Joker's thug.

Components and scenery: The Batpod, The Joker's truck (the one that flipped over in the movie) and probably some lamps and scenery that can be broken by the truck. (For the set's possible play features)

Size: Medium.

Extra information:

Could have one other figure. Other than that, none.

A set of the Tumbler (Batmobile in the movie) could work as well,

and I'm hoping for TDKR sets in 2013. 'The Bat' (from TDKR) with at least Batman and Catwoman could make a good set as well.

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Assuming Lego will mostly try and avoid potential licensing conflicts between itself and those that hold the non Marvel controlled movie rights (ie Spiderman, Fantastic Four, X Men), here are a few sets I would like to see. Also assuming that they are going the Star Wars route and will start treating the entirety of the Marvel movies as a single property, and not mearly going "Avengers"

From the Movies

Thor's Arrival - Thor, Padme err Jane, Darcy a unimog full of sciency stuff. Easy Peasy set to make.

Thor's Hammer - Civy clothed Thor, Jane, Hawkeye, Agent Colson and a set based on the ET'ish tents and tubes covering the Hammer. The posibilities for some neat transclear tubular builds.

The Howlers - A set of the 5 Howling Commando's and a captured Hydra Tank

The Red Skulls Bomber - Red Skull, WW2 geared Cap, lots o Hydra goons and a smaller mini plane. Big ticket set, big plane.

Cap Parachute Rescue - A small to mid size ish plane. Howard Stark Piloting, Agent Carter, Improvised / original gear Cap. Some terrain type pieces or a motorcycle.

Iron Man vs Iron Monger - Mark III Iron Man, Iron Monger as a big ride in robot ala Lex Luthor, Destructable set of the Arc Reactor at Stark HQ. Pepper Potts

Iron Man vs Whiplash at the Racetrack - Suitcase IM, Whiplash, the race car, the limo, Happy, Pepper

Hulk Helicopter assault - probably the only vehicle based scene from the Hulk movie that does not have the Hulk crushing army guys. Banner, Betty, Gen Thuderbolt Ross, pilot minifigs, Hulk and Abomination big figs and a Helicopter ala Coast Guard one. Maybe a play feature where you drop Banner through a hole in the heli and the Hulk falls out the bottom.

Captain America Project Rebirth - skinny Steve Rogers, Cap Steve Rogers, Dr Erskine, Howard Stark, Peggy, Hydra Agent, Transformation chamber and room. Hidden explosives play feature. Heck make it one of the big showpiece sets and throw in the Hydra mini sub.

Avengers Stark Tower battle - Loki, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, the IM transformation rig and the Mark VIII missile thingy, the building top with the living room, bar, and the little round platforms. The Cube and gateway machine etc.

And from Comics, I think they will want to stay a bit clear of anything that can be construed as appearing in the third party movies to any high degree. So more stuff from famous comic scenes.

X Men Danger Room - Classic Clairemont / Byrne X Men. Storm, Nightcrawler, Collosus Wolverine in their early Danger Room settings with Professor X looking on. Lots of traps and levers. A robot or two etc.

Dr Doom's Castle - Combine some Castle type building with lots of traps and henchmen/Doombots. Add Super team of your choice.

The Baxter Building - Fantastic 4 figs, Reeds Lab, classic bathtub Fantasticar.

Dr. Stranges house - That classic building with the Window. Doc Strange, Wong, Baron Mordo

Ghost Rider and Cycle - a small set just the flaming head one and the tricked out flaming bike. (honestly while GR himself is something Lego would love I can see them shying away from some of the aspects of his villains).

Just some suggestions based on what we saw on screen.

:oh: That is a lot! With all those I say you got a pretty solid chance at maybe seeing one someday! Im personally hoping for some more X-Men! Character options are endless!

:oh: That is a lot! With all those I say you got a pretty solid chance at maybe seeing one someday! Im personally hoping for some more X-Men! Character options are endless!

Lol, that wasn't so much my wish list as I just rewatched all the movies this weekend, and was postulating what in them would make a viable Lego kit, mainly using stuff they have already produced.

For example Look at the Thor arrives one. They already have a Unimog designed with a computer control center and satellite dish. ( 4205 off road command center) just add a Jane, Darcy and squashed Thor minifigs and some box art. Done and on the shelves. That's kind of how I looked at everything I put on my long list. What scenes or things from these movies can they do today, within their normal price points, and still basically have 2-5 minifigs, a vehicle or a decent to moderate play set. Just from watching the movies with half an eye towards that, the list was surprisingly long.

My key thought in all of it is what could we reasonably hope to see if Lego started treating all of the Marvel movies as a single set, much like they do with Star Wars, rather than producing stuff for just whatever is current, like the mainly did for PotC and HP. So for Star Wars each release cycle we can see a mix of subjects from any movie or show. This is part of what has driven the license for 10 years. Marvel is probably the first time they have encountered a property that they have the option of managing that same way. I am kind of hoping they pick up the ball and run with it that way. ( the almost total unavailability of any Avengers sets on store shelves, including Lego stores, today, Monday after the movie released, sparks some hope for growth of this line.)

does any of this make any sense?

It would be good to get a couple of origin sets for Iron man and Cap. Also I would love to see some fantastic four sets. Lastly I know it's not really a set but a promo figure of a chrome silver mark II Iron man would be cool.

I really hope to see Galactus and the Sentinels, especially after seeing BaronSat's customs. Mastermold would be pretty epic too although unlikely because of the scale. :sceptic:

I'd love to see more X-Men characters as well. How do you think Apocalypse would be handeled if he were ever made? Regular minifigure? Hulk size figure? Both?

Lol, that wasn't so much my wish list as I just rewatched all the movies this weekend, and was postulating what in them would make a viable Lego kit, mainly using stuff they have already produced.

For example Look at the Thor arrives one. They already have a Unimog designed with a computer control center and satellite dish. ( 4205 off road command center) just add a Jane, Darcy and squashed Thor minifigs and some box art. Done and on the shelves. That's kind of how I looked at everything I put on my long list. What scenes or things from these movies can they do today, within their normal price points, and still basically have 2-5 minifigs, a vehicle or a decent to moderate play set. Just from watching the movies with half an eye towards that, the list was surprisingly long.

My key thought in all of it is what could we reasonably hope to see if Lego started treating all of the Marvel movies as a single set, much like they do with Star Wars, rather than producing stuff for just whatever is current, like the mainly did for PotC and HP. So for Star Wars each release cycle we can see a mix of subjects from any movie or show. This is part of what has driven the license for 10 years. Marvel is probably the first time they have encountered a property that they have the option of managing that same way. I am kind of hoping they pick up the ball and run with it that way. ( the almost total unavailability of any Avengers sets on store shelves, including Lego stores, today, Monday after the movie released, sparks some hope for growth of this line.)

does any of this make any sense?

Makes a lot of sense! That is a good way to think about possible sets, as well as your idea behind managing the theme! I really hope they do end up doing that and mix in sets from other past movies as well as some stuff from the comics in the same wave. It gives me more hope to see that we got the random X-Men set with all these Avengers sets, especially considering that the Wolverine Chopper has not been in any movie and those characters were just popular characters that they knew would sell! So hopefully they can keep just listening to what people want! I believe this can be a "Star Wars like" theme as well! Crossing my fingers :thumbup:

legoredhulk.jpg

Lego Red Hulk; they have the mold, may as well change the colour.

Could be put in any set, to be honest I was just procrastinating on photoshop.

YES! Like, Rulk Vs. Hulk, it could come with some kind of military vehicle or something, and Hulk with purple trousers. :laugh:

I think it'll be hard to make sets for characters like Ant Man and Capt.Britain. So, they could make some limited edition sets with these types of characters in.

YES! Like, Rulk Vs. Hulk, it could come with some kind of military vehicle or something, and Hulk with purple trousers. :laugh:

I think it'll be hard to make sets for characters like Ant Man and Capt.Britain. So, they could make some limited edition sets with these types of characters in.

The Military vehicles dance a fine line with Lego. It sorta has to be an "future tank" kind of thing, preferably colored in Blue for shield to get around their desire to not make modern military subjects. (Or at least none in Military colors and aspects. Lego City Fire Services seems to sport some disturbingly heavy duty vehicles of destruction, just painted red).

I want a big Technic Iron Man with a bunch of moving parts. Something that's a lot bigger and more complex than the Ultrabuild Iron Man. I want a set that's pretty faithful to his standard suit in both looks and proportions. But most of all I want layers - an outer shell layer for his armor, and an inner layer with all the mechanical bits that somewhat resemble all the mechanical parts under his armor. I want features too, like pressing a button reveals a shoulder missile. I dunno, I just think something like the Technic Star Wars sets we got about 10 years ago would be perfect for Iron Man.

I just finished watching all the avenger lead in films and I have a couple of ideas. First of all I would love to see Tony Starks Miami home. It would have his workshop with a couple of cars, a couple of benches and robot arms, a wall of Ironmen suits from the mark I to the mark V and would also have the turntable were the suit is attached to him. The upper levels would include a balcony area and spiral staircase with a water feature, a bar area and a boxing ring. I'm thinking the figures would be Tony Stark, Rhodey, Pepper Pots, the five suits and War machine. Also a great set would be the grand prix race scene it would include two formula one cars with a explode function. It would also include a fence and a Rolls Royce. The figures would be Pepper, Whiplash, Tony's driver ( I don't know the name I'm sure someone will let me know :laugh:) and Ironmans suitcase suit.

Moving on from Ironman it would be cool to get Jane fosters camper van. It would inculde Jane, Thor and Eric selvic.

7 Minifigs in a $20 set? Not likely!

7 Minifigs in a $20 set? Not likely!

I'm a bit confused so I'll tell you what prices I was thinking for each set.The Miami home would be about £80 and the Whiplash attacking the Grand Prix would be £30. Lastly Jane Fosters camper van would be around £20. I Hope this clears thing up :classic:

Ant Man's getting a movie soon hopefully, depending on how busy Edgar Wright is, so it's possible that we could get a set or two based on the film.

Ant Man's getting a movie soon hopefully, depending on how busy Edgar Wright is, so it's possible that we could get a set or two based on the film.

That would be really cool to get Hank Pym in doctors clothes, then him as Ant Man but normal sized, then some how a scaled down version, and then also him as Giant Man! I doubt they will make all of these but seeing as they are going to put Ant Man in the Avengers 2 movie then I am sure we will eventually get atleast one of the four mentioned!

That would be really cool to get Hank Pym in doctors clothes, then him as Ant Man but normal sized, then some how a scaled down version, and then also him as Giant Man! I doubt they will make all of these but seeing as they are going to put Ant Man in the Avengers 2 movie then I am sure we will eventually get atleast one of the four mentioned!

I'd imagine LEGO would divide the Ant Man's apart, in some sets you get small Ant Man, in other sets you get the bigger one.

I would imagine Ginat Man would be like the Toy Story 3 Woody - the longer legs and arms, but maybe slightly longer. No idea how they'd do Ant Man though.

I would imagine Ginat Man would be like the Toy Story 3 Woody - the longer legs and arms, but maybe slightly longer. No idea how they'd do Ant Man though.

For giant man they just toss one of those huge minifigs with the led flashlight in the feet in the box :laugh:

No idea how they'd do Ant Man though.

Ant Man would just definitely have to have that sweet helmet he wears :wub: As long as they make a special piece for that I will be happy!

Edited by Iron-Man

Why not us the Microfigs from the games. They can be printed, I only have the Battle of Hoth game, no others. But, they look, cool! Maybe even use one for Wasp! I haven't opened my game, so I don't know if they have a hole in backs or not, but, wouldn't be hard to make one with a hole to attach wings.

Jamie

Ant Man would definitely be a Micro-Fig, but I don't think he'd be one of the torches for Giant Man as they are made separately. Most likely for Giant Man would be the Woody legs/arms.

I don't know what they would do for Giant, since in the comics he is WAY bigger than the Hulk and with Woody arms and Legs he would be no where close. I just don't know if Woody's body would make him big enough to be considered Giant Man, but since those are the parts LEGO already has a mold for I could definitely see them doing that!

Mr Freezes's lab

Includes: Blue suit Batman, Mr Freeze, 2x Freeze thugs.

Set: About 3 different sections of the lab. Maybe a small bike for Batman. The set is mainly made of white and trans blue pieces :oh:

Price: £30.00