Same thing with FF goes with DOFP too btw, we probably won't get any sets.

I really really want to see some New 52 minifigs thanks to new Batman game. Otherwise I'd be really disappointed.

I think they need a greater focus on Non-batman DC heroes, or even some sets based off of the Justice League animated TV series. Also even some non inherently Justice League heroes like Shazam, Green Arrow or Hawk man

It would be great to make sets with the Huntress (supervillain) and Green Arrow on his motorcycle.

Green Arrow and red Arrow or black canary against merlyn in Starling City.

A Flash set would be great with Pied Piper with a device to create supersonic soundwaves. Add a bank or juweler in the set.

Another Flash set with captain cold with a few rogues in a warehouse/building with traps.

I don't mind getting Green Arrow but I'd prefer something more exciting like Green Lantern, Cyborg, Shazam!

I also want to see Flash and a new Wonder Woman. Oh god, I want so many things.

Some DCCW Universe sets:

Flash's First Run:

Barry Allen (training suit), Harrison Wells, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow

Ferris Air runway, S.T.A.R Labs truck

$25

Weather Wizard Standoff

The Flash, Weather Wizard, Detective West, Iris West

Brick-Built tornado, Police car

$30

Showdown With Merlyn

Green Arrow, Malcolm Merlyn, John Diggle

Merlyn's weapon room - filled with bows amd swords

$15

Taking The Amazo

Oliver Queen (island variant), Slade Wilson (island variant), Anthony Ivo, Ivo's Henchman (x2)

Massive Amazo boat

$70

Deathstroke's Last Stand

Green Arrow, Deathstroke, Felicity Smoake

Arrow's motorcycle, Slade Wilson's limo

$10

I'd love Weather Wizard Set. And you know what, we might get that in next wave, really likely. Weather Wizard is in both New 52 comic and in the pilot episode of Flash.

I'd love Weather Wizard Set. And you know what, we might get that in next wave, really likely. Weather Wizard is in both New 52 comic and in the pilot episode of Flash.

Has he ever fought Batman? :grin: That's the only way I see us getting him unless they finally break from the batman sets for a little.

Well they should. At least I hope that they will. To be honest I don't really mind getting Batman, he looks better than Spidey in minifigure form :P but let us have some new minifigures instead.

And off-topic; Pilot episode of The Flash has leaked, you can watch it if you want, it was real good if you ask me.

And off-topic; Pilot episode of The Flash has leaked, you can watch it if you want, it was real good if you ask me.

I've seen it, it's freaking awesome! especially that easter egg pointing at you-know-who

Batman wise next year. I expect a few sets based off the videogame. I'd go pharaoh's quest route with each set having a GL ring like the game synopsis says. My guess figure wise would be and what i'd want: Batman (new cowl and batsuit like game), Superman (new videogame version), Green lantern (video game), Cyborg (new game design), Wonder Woman (new game design), Martian Manhunter (game design with that cape), Lex luthor, Solomon Grundy, Braniac, Cheetah, Firefly, Space Batman, Killer Croc (big fig videogame design), Joker. I'd guess the flagship set would be the watchtower for about £100 with braniac's ship attacking it. The heroes and villains would be spread through sets involving other planets and vehicles for heroes and villains.

Edited by legofreak86

If a Green Lantern set comes in the shelves, hopefully it will be a set with enough green transparant bricks to create more than one thing.

A Green Lantern set is pointless if you can make just one thing of the including elements.

Most likely there will be more batman sets. Hopefully a set with Hush, Clayface or Killer Croc. New villains are welcome.

Going by AOU promo pictures I'm gonna make some guesses.

6 sets (really the minimum to show off all the characters/scenarios)

I reckon largest would be about £130 and would be Avengers Tower as it is mentioned in EW that in the aftermath of the end of shield and the battle of new York that tony has redesigned Stark Tower into a high tech home/hub for the avengers. There seems to be some sort of fortress for Baron Strucker in the alps so I could see that being an £89.99 set or part of his lab being a £39.99 set. Then there is a lot of action sequences they have filmed including a skirmish in the forest, a battle in a city, something in Africa and Korea. So the set possibilities are endless. I reckon that one set may have a brick built huge Ultron as he apparently in the movie can grow huge.

I'd guess character wise: Iron Man MK43 (AOU costume), Captain America (AOU redesign costume), Black widow (no Cheek Bones or at least done better with accurate hair and her new suit), Bruce Banner (appears to be a large part of this), Quick silver, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye (new long coat and maybe the normal costume, also maybe better hair/face), War machine (confirmed to be in the film), Nick Fury (apparently in the film), Baron strucker, Ultron, Ultron drones and maybe Maria hill. Also i'd imagine we'll be seeing Hulk and the Hulkbuster.

Edited by legofreak86

I think we'll see Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Ultron, Von Strucker, an Ultron Drone, and Vision, plus a brick-built Hulkbuster.

Maybe Falcon as a bonus with orders over ___ amount.

Given Rhodey, Maria Hill and Nick Fury will only have small roles at best, I doubt we'll see minifigs for them.

OOps! My Bad I forgot thor. Yeah I'd expect your list would be more likely.I really think that Avengers Tower will be the flagship set like they do with system big sets in star wars. I reckon £100-£130.

I think some stuff based on ongoing comic series would be nice,

For example:

Adam Strange's getaway

Includes Ultra, Stargirl, Green Arrow an Adam Strange

Includes a snowy Canadian landscape with breakable trees.

£24

Lobo's secret lair

Includes Hawkman, Lobo, Alanna, Animal Man, Martian Manhunter and Supergirl.

Includes a lair for Lobo with some breakable parts and a catapult for Hawkman.

£45

Doomsday Battle

Includes 'Superdoom', Lana Lang and Steel.

Includes a small ship for Steel and an exploding rock.

£17

Then for Marvel something from Original Sin.

my ideas for lego superheros sets gotham p.d chase a gotham p.d. armored truck bat cycle huntress motorcycle mini figures bat woman, zsasz ,bullock ,huntress $25.99 . attack of the rouges bank with all types of action features includes kid flash, captain cold ,mirror master ,trickster ,heatwave $45.99 . metallos lab attack mini lab with play features icluding breakaway lab table includes metallo, blue energy super man price $12.99. ocean masters and black mantas diaboical scheme includes ocean maters lair a prison and a rock for decoration mini figures include ocean mater black manta aqua man (new 52) version aqua lad price $36.99

My predictions for next year's Spider-Man sets

Taskmaster Takedown

Spider-Man, White Tiger, Taskmaster

S.H.I.E.L.D training facility

$20

Battle Of The New Warriors

Agent Venom, Iron Spider (Amadeus Cho), Ka-Zar, Vulture, Scorpion

S.H.I.E.L.D laboratory, Zabu

$40

Edited by Rinzler

I hope we see Penguins Submarine at some point in the near future. I would also hope it costs about £80-£90 so we can get a detailed interior.

Taskmaster Takedown

$20

Battle Of The New Warriors

Agent Venom, Iron Spider (Amadeus Cho), Ka-Zar, Vulture, Scorpion

S.H.I.E.L.D laboratory, Zabu

$40

YES PLEASE.

Been on a HUGE Agent Venom streak recently.

Some sets based on Lego Batman 3.

Firefly Robbery: set includes Hawkman and Firefly. The main build is a collapsible wall with pop up flames and an ATM full of cash. It also includes Firefly's flamethrower and jetpack. £11.99

Green Lantern vs Sinestro: already shown at SDCC

Superman: Deep Space Battle: Set includes Superman, Blue Beetle, Bizzaro and Lex Luthor in space suit. Set comes with space command centre with a large window and thrust engines on the bottom of the HQ. Inside is a large computer screen and all the walls are able to hinge open for easy access. The set also includes Bruce Wayne's satellite that Superman can use to destroy the HQ. Play features include: an exploding window on the HQ, missiles on the roof, a catapult to launch Bizzaro, and Bruce's satellite is breakable. £34.99

Batman: Assault on Brainiac: set includes Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Brainiac. Set includes the Bat-Rocket that was in the trailer, and Brainiac's Skull Ship, seen on the cover. Set play features include: an opening cockpit to fit Batman and Robin, spring loaded shooters, opening centre section revealing a command centre, and escape pod for the Bat-Rocket, and a light brick, opening cockpit, adjustable tentacles, and a bomb function on the Skull Ship. £69.99

Some GOTG sets I'd like to see.

WARNING- SPOILERS!

Watchtower Breakout: set comes with all the guardians in their prison outfits, x2 Nova Corp Officers. Set includes the watchtower and the hover drones. Play features include detachable watchtower, attachable drones, firing bazooka for the Nova Corps, collapsible window, and flick missiles. £59.99

Rocket's Warbird: set comes with Rocket, Yondu and a Sakaraan. Set includes Rocket's Warbird (minifig scale) and a large Necrocraft. Play features include: opening cockpit with two seats, spring loaded missiles, and adjustable wings on the Warbird, and opening cockpit, ejector seat, and bomb dropping function on the Necrocraft. £29.99

Attack of Groot: set includes x5 Sakaraans, Drax with new face printing and battle damage, and Star-Lord with battle damage. Set comes with Groot with open mouth printing, huge, long arm, and wooden spikes on his back. The main part of the set is a command centre on the Dark Astor (think Hulk Lab Smash) with towering platforms and missiles. Play features include a collapsible platform, exploding computer screens, and a catapult that can launch a Sakaraan. Groot's long arm can spin, and has clips to attach Sakaraans. £59.99

Taskmaster Takedown

$20

Please make it so LEGO!

Predicting the whole year's worth of Marvel's Sets.

May Wave:

AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON - VON STRUCKER BEATDOWN:

Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Von Strucker

AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON - ULTRON'S QUEST:

Captain America, Black Widow, Ultron

AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON - BIRTH OF THE VISION:

Iron Man, Thor, Ultron, Vision, Scarlet Witch

AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON - HULKBUSTER SHOWDOWN:

Iron Man, Hulk, Hulkbuster (Brick-Built)

AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON - ULTRON ATTACKS:

Captain America, Thor, Scarlet WItch, Quicksilver, Ultron, Ultron Drone

July Wave:

ANT-MAN vs YELLOWJACKET:

Ant-Man, Yellowjacket, Crossfire

August Wave:

SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS SHOWDOWN:

Spider-Man, Agent Venom, Vulture, Scorpion

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE - RONAN'S ATTACK:

Captain Marvel, Groot, Ronan The Accuser, Kree Soldier

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE - BATTLE FOR THE GAUNTLET:

Iron Man, Drax, Rocket Raccoon, Thanos

Edited by LMB10

@lmb10 nice ideas but I don't expect Guardians in Avengers Assemble sets

Putting Guardians in comic based sets is a really good idea...Lego should try this.