Hi,

much like many of you I'm a fan of the Heroes collections (DC in particular)

Using the LDD I want to design several different sets to submit to idea.lego.com in the hope to expand the availability of characters and sets that get released.

My first design has just been put up and would really appreciate any support, feedback and criticism.

It's based of Superman's Fortress of Solitude

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/65602

Green Lantern and the Flash versus Sinestro: £20

Includes Green Lantern, Flash and Sinestro, all as they appear in the Lego Batman 2 video game.

The set is made up of a destroyed car that can explode and a small building that has been damaged. Green Lantern comes with green bricks to make a fist and Sinestro comes with yellow bricks to make twin wrecking balls.

Aquaman and Mera versus Black Manta: £12

Includes Aquaman, Mera and Black Manta based on their New 52 designs. Aquaman has his trident and Mera has some blue water pieces to show her water powers.

The set is made up of Black Manta's boat which has a chest filled with Atlantis relics. The boat has a play feature which can launch Black Manta out of the drivers seat.

Edited by greeny

Minuites after seeing X-Men: Days Of Future Past, I had some ideas on how this year's X-Men sets should have gone

X-Men VS The Brotherhood

Cyclops, Storm, Magneto, Mystique, Sabretooth

Blackbird, Brotherhood helicopter

$45

Attack Of The Sentinel

Wolverine, Beast, Sentinel (Brick-Built)

Brick-Built Sentinel

$15

Danger Room

Collosus, Shadowcat, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Juggernaut, Pyro, Toad

Danger Room obsticle course,breakable wall

$60

I agree that The Blackbird and Sentinel should have been separate sets. Instead of 2 stellar builds, both suffer. Thankfully, The X-Jet is a pretty cool plane. Just imagine how much cooler it could have been as its own set.

I'm not sure the x. jet would have benefited from being it's own set, The sentinel would definetley be alt better in it's own set.

Say...I have a question. Has anybody used Lego to build any of the vehicles featured in the Marvel Superheroes videogame? One of the threads on this forum has Ghostrider's bike brick built based on the videogame designs. I'm curious to see whether something like the Fantasticar is feasible using bricks.

X-Mansion- with the ability to add rooms on in other packs, maybe

I also hope they do X-Men minifigures packs like they are doing with the simpsons

Would like;

Gambit

Rogue

Shadowcat

Beast

Iceman

Angel

Professor X

Sabertooth

Pyro

Juggernaut

Sunspot

Bishop

Mystique

Nightcrawler

Colossus

Emma Frost

Quicksilver

Scarlet Witch

Avalanche

Blob

Basically as many as possible :P

It's almost a certainty that we'll get a Brainiac set along with a Green Lantern. My guess it'll be his spaceship seen in the cover-art of the game:

10357132_10152195908646633_4007578768483827845_n.jpg

If we do get sets on LB3, it'll probably be in a Pharoah's Quest kind of thing with the heroes finding objects being utillized by the villains, the objects in this case being the Lantern Rings. They'll probably look like this

Flash VS Zoom: Race For The White Ring

Flash, Professor Zoom, Robin

Robin's motorcycle, White Lantern Ring

$12.99

Brainiac Attacks

Batman (Space Suit), Green Lantern, Brainiac

Brainiac's Ship, Green Lantern Ring

$19.99

Luthor's Red Ring Escape

Superman, Martian Manhunter, Lex Luthor (Power Armour), The Joker

Luthor's Ship, Red Lantern Ring

$24.99

Sinestro's Assault Over Coast City

Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Sinestro, Yellow Lantern Thug

Yellow Lantern Ship, Yellow Lantern Ring, Green Lantern Ring

$29.99

Solomon Grundy Standoff

Batman, Green Arrow, Superman, Flash, Solomon Grundy (BigFig)

Batboat, Grundy's Swamp, Black Lantern Ring

$44.99

And other sets feauring various Lantern Rings

Spider-Man: Sandman's Attack: Set includes Spidey variant, White Tiger, Sandman, Agent Coulson, Sandman goon, guard, and civilian. Set includes small SHIELD helicopter, and large bank three stories high. On the ground floor, there is a waiting area with seats and a bank teller kiosk with a large pane of glass in front of it that is able to collapse by turning a knob. Also on this floor is a staircase leading up to the first floor with turnable stairs where, when you turn them, a minifigure falls off. The first floor houses three computer desks, with swivelling chairs and brick built cabinets with credit cards and coins inside. The cabinets have a lock which can be opened to reveal the money. Another staircase leads to a safe door on the second floor which can explode. Inside the second floor, there is a stash of money and gold! On the roof, there is a sand catapult and a glass roof that explodes. On the helicopter, there are two spring loaded shooters and a detailed cockpit for Coulson. Retail: £69.99

After seeing DOFP, I had a few ideas for sets. WARNING- SPOILERS!

Battle Against Sentinels: set includes Sunspot, Colossus, Iceman and Blink. Set includes the abandoned warehouse from the beginning of the film. Also includes two DOFP Sentinels with flick missiles and swords. Inside the warehouse, there is various play feaures, such as pop up flames to represent Sunspot's power, an 'ice slide' where Iceman can drift over, a breakable wall, debris catapults and traps for the Sentinels. Retail: £54.99

Mystique vs Magneto: set includes young Magneto and Mystique. The set is a small playset, with rubble such as upturned chairs, the American flag, and a few Sentinel components. Play features include: a pin that, when you turn it, launches all the debris into the air, and a transparent rod that has a piece of metal attached to it to represent Magneto's powers. Retail: £11.99

Put young Charles and a wheelchair into the mystique vs eric set and you've got a great set.

My ideas (spoilers most likely will follow)

£69.99 Monastery confrontation: Includes Old Magneto, Old Xavier, Storm, Iceman, Kitty, Old wolverine and bishop. Set consists of abandoned monastery in Chinese style and three future sentinels. table wolverine lays on has blue glow to simulate kitty's powers and the sentinels have orange light bricks in their heads to simulate their energy beams.

£59.99 Washington showdown Includes Young magneto, Mystique, Young beast, 70s wolverine, young Charles, Trask and the president. Set consists of ripped apart bunker, collapsing stage, one past sentinel and a police car. Play features include Launching mechanism to send wolverine flying after an encounter with magneto, Pose able sentinel with weapon features. A collapsing stage and podium, Police car with exploding feature.

£19.99 Fountain skirmish: Includes Past beast (blue jacket), Past magneto (long coat casual), Mystique, Young William Stryker. Set includes Fountain with smashing feature and a military vehicle for Stryker.

One more DOFP set

Magneto's Escape

Magneto (Fassbender), Quicksilver, Xavier (McAvoy), Wolverine, Guard (x2)

Magneto's cell, kitchen area, elevator

$34.99

A DOFP set.

Wolverine enters X-Mansion;

Charles Xavier with staircase stumbling upon Beast dangling from chandelier over Wolverine includes;

Staircase, coffee table, chandelier, Young Wolverine, Young Beast(human form and blue) and young Charles Xavier.

I think he means an updated version that fits in with the current Spidey sets. I agree it is about time. One with Garfield (sleepyhead) style hair would be great! I mean we got mary jane and she is hardly In any spiderman media nowadays other than ultimate tv series. Personally I want classic goblin and pale green coat gwen.

We did. In the early 2000's with the original "Spider-Man" and "Spider-Man 2" themes.

Yea, I know. But we need an updated version.

I'm going to hope this is the line up for next year for marvel

January wave: 2 USM sets with Classic goblin, Rhino, Gwen Stacy, Peter Parker, White tiger Director Coulson (tactical vest? and shirt and tie)

May wave: 6 Avengers: Age of Ultron sets: New captain America, MCU fury, New iron man, New Thor, banner, Ultron, Hulk, scarlet witch, quicksilver, vision, Better Black widow, Falcon?, Strucker, Steve Rogers. Biggest set £120 Avengers Tower

Summer: An Agents of shield set: Coulson, Garrett, Skye, Deathlok, Lola car and a jet for Garrett

Exclusive arkham sized comic X-mansion Prof X, Mystique, Jean grey, Beast, Magneto, Wolverine, William Stryker, soldiers X-men 2 inspired House attack:, black helicopter for Stryker and magneto, Scott's car for wolverine.Magneto being controlled by Stryker.

DC

January: 5 Batman sets: Based on Beyond Gotham each set has a power ring on each planet scenario Largest set Watchtower battle £89.99, Each set includes batman and hero/s and villain/s fighting for the rings. Possible heroes/ villains: green arrow, Green lantern, Wonder Woman (new design from game), Cyborg (from game), Martian manhunter, Zur en arr batman, Joker, Lex, braniac, Black manta, Deathstroke.]

Summer exclusive Arrow set. Arrow's Motorbike vs. Slade's armament sports car. Figures Arrow (Tv series), Black canary, Diggle, Deathstroke, Dark archer. Canary also has a bike

Edited by legofreak86

I'm going to hope this is the line up for next year for marvel

January wave: 2 USM sets with Classic goblin, Rhino

Exclusive arkham sized comic X-mansion Prof X, Mystique, Jean grey, Beast, Magneto, Wolverine, William Stryker

January: 5 Batman sets: Based on Beyond Gotham each set has a power ring on each planet scenario Largest set Watchtower battle £89.99

Possible heroes/ villains: green arrow, Green lantern, Cyborg, braniac, Black manta, Deathstroke.

Agreed legofreak86, I guess a Brainiac, Cyborg & Green Lantern will definitely be in one set or another next year. Really hope for that X-Men styled D2C although I really don't have any room to spare for such a huge set.

Classic Green Goblin, Mystique, Professor X, Killer Croc, Rah's Al Ghul & Clayface are my main wishes for the upcoming sets.

YES! We need RAS! I'd like to see the sinister six come together over the next few spidey sets as its the closest we'll ever get to a movie sinister six in the amazing movies.

January:

Ultimate Spider-Man - Spidey vs. Agent Venom - Spider-Man, Agent Venom, Daredevil

Ultimate Spider-Man - Spiderverse War - Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Sandman, Carnage

March / April:

The Avengers - Ultron Attack - Ultron, Captain America, Ultron-Bot

The Avengers - Hulkbuster Showdown - Iron Man, Hulk, Scarlet Witch (+ Brick-Built Hulkbuster)

The Avengers - Von Strucker Siege - Hawkeye, Thor, Von Strucker, Quicksilver

The Avengers - Ultron Confrontation - Ultron, Vision, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Ultron-Bot

May / June:

Ant-Man - Ant-Man Heist - Ant-Man, Crossfire, Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne

Avengers Assemble - Thanos Showdown - Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Thanos

Edited by LMB10