However with 2 or more films in the future, we might get a ASM set eventually.

Hopefully, I really want a Spidey VS The Sinister Six set featuring what I believe to be the movie line-up

• Green Goblin
  • Electro
  • Rhino
  • Lizard
  • Doc Ock
  • Vulture

Lets face it, when that movie comes out, the promotions will be through the roof

Hopefully, I really want a Spidey VS The Sinister Six set featuring what I believe to be the movie line-up

• Green Goblin
  • Electro
  • Rhino
  • Lizard
  • Doc Ock
  • Vulture

Lets face it, when that movie comes out, the promotions will be through the roof

I don't really think we will see Lizard in the sinister six unless the rumours of the movie being a 'redemption tale' are true.

Assault On Ravencroft

Spider-Man, Doc Ock, Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Vulture, Sandman, Kraven The Hunter, Carnage, Black Cat, Ashley Kafka

Ravencroft Asylum with cells for the seven villains, entrance gates, and workout yard

$150

How about mini-/midi-/microscale models (perhaps in LEGO Architecture-style?) of noteworthy buildings and locations from the Marvel and DC universes?

Latverian Embassy

Daily Planet building

Daily Bugle building

Fortress of Solitude

The Baxter Building

Four Freedoms Plaza

Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Wayne Manor

... and so on.

I'd buy Stark Tower in that style on Day 1.

I don't really think we will see Lizard in the sinister six unless the rumours of the movie being a 'redemption tale' are true.

Those weren't rumours, the producers said that

Just a thought but thanks to ASM films and USM series it might be cool to see oscorp tower in the future. I could imagine a decent £130 set they could make it a one off ASM film series set. It would give us the chance to get some well needed main characters without Lego having to make more than one set. Set would be a six level oscorp tower with an exterior that looks like the building in ASM2, The bottom floor would be the futuristic reception seen in ASM2 with an elevator (like the death star which runs throughout the building), Next floor up would be The power complex where max works with tank of eels and breaking panel, next floor up would be a large room with six opening doors containing villain apparatus and the goblin glider, next floor would be Connor's and Richard Parker's lab with one section with a bioreactor and a blue room with arms holding spiders and a dropping function, Next Floor would be one with lots of metal walkways with the lift going through, final floor before roof would be Harry's office with a large window and a futuristic looking desk with a launch feature. The roof would have nitrogen cooling thing in ASM with ganali device on a collapsible spire.

Minifigure wise: Spiderman (ASM2) with spare peter parker (Andrew Garfield) head and hair, Harry Osborn (ASM2 leather jacket, double sided face smiling and angry, Goblin (ASM2), Gwen Stacy (pale green coat and purple skirt ASM2), Electro (ASM2), Man In the hat (ASM1 and 2), Curt Connors (ASM), The lizard(ASM), Richard Parker (ASM2), Capt. Stacy (ASM). Box art would depict electro busting out of a window, Lizard climbing the spire, Goblin heading straight on to the image with Gwen and Spiderman chasing him. capt Stacy would be looking up at the spire. Set also includes police car for capt Stacy and a crane for Spidey to swing from.

Just an idea to hit most birds with one stone.

Edited by legofreak86

If we get any more USM in 2015 alongside A2 I'd like to see Classic Green Goblin in a set idea similar to the ock one but a £12 set like with electro that includes classic gobby and glider, Spiderman and pale green coat Gwen. Spiderman could have a web and maybe a launching feature and maybe they could print the legs just to add a bit of variety. Then a £20 set with Spidey, Lizard (as he appeared in USM), Agent Coulson (suit with big ADU gun) set could be Lola from agents of shield and some sort of vehicle that lizard is attacking maybe a good old fashioned NYC police car could appear. Then one final set with Iron Spidey, White Tiger and comic Iron man protecting Norman Osborn from... the rhino and vulture and sandman and some sort of Spidey vehicle then throw in a reasonable size limo for Osborn make a nice £45 set. That way classic marvel collectors can complete their avengers from this year with comic book iron man, Ultimate completist get White tiger to add to their Shield super team, classic Marvel fans get Comic GG, Gwen, Lizard, Osborn, Sandman, Vulture, Rhino. AOS people get Coulson and Lola. Every body is satisfied and its a nice appetizer for avengers sets.

Then for DC if we have to have more batman in 2015 I'd like to see a £30 set with Batman (black beware variant) and Arrow fighting Deathstroke and Merlyn. Arrow would have his dark green bike, Batman would have some sort of big glider Malcolm and Deathstroke would have a missile equipped sport's car.

Then one more set with Wayne manor being attacked £80 with Batman (Battle damaged ripped suit) armed with silver ninja sword, Ras Al Ghul (green cape and suit) with scimitar, Alfred (either beware with bowler and ADU shotgun or normal), Black Canary (On vacation in Gotham and fighting her former boss?), Scarecrow (begins call-back), Bruce in Casual gear, Talia al ghul, Commissioner Gordon (trenchcoat) vehicles included, helicopter for Ras, Bat mech (you can't say that wouldn't be awesome) and the tumbler in black making one last appearance with Gordon at it's helm.

Edited by legofreak86

Man In the hat (ASM1 and 2),

His name is Gustav Fiers, AKA The Gentleman

a futuristic looking desk

That's a blatant TRON rip-off right there

I was trying to not spoil that character's introduction of a name. Which is why I listed him as the man in the hat for the people that haven't seen the film. So all modern futuristic holographic displays are rip offs of tron? I disagree. Through most modern marvel films they have been used even asgardians have them. So many other films like minority report, the Star Wars saga, Star trek/ into darkness. I wouldn't call holographic displays an original tron idea as the concept of holographic technology has been present in so much popular media (especially in animation) for decades. But yes it was reminiscent of such tech but not an exclusive rip off of tron. Heck! even Cap 2 uses them. But I see your point nonetheless whether I agree or not. To replicate that in Lego they'd probably print the trans blue part with files and an image of the glider/military battle suit.

Dude, Gentleman was revealled months ago by either one of the producers, writers or Marc Webb himself and the TRON table thing was a joke, I am aware of alot of sci-fi productions using them, including Amazing Spider-Man 2

EDIT: Just checked my resource, it was Webb who revealled him

www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man_movies/news/?a=83706

Edited by Rinzler

Dude, Gentleman was revealled months ago by either one of the producers, writers or Marc Webb himself and the TRON table thing was a joke, I am aware of alot of sci-fi productions using them, including Amazing Spider-Man 2

EDIT: Just checked my resource, it was Webb who revealled him

www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man_movies/news/?a=83706

The Gentlemen was actually introduced back in 1999 in a book called Spider-Man: Gathering of the Sinister Six. If you want some more information on the book you can take a look here. It seems like an interpretation of this story is what Webb is using to start his very own Sinister Six so I warn anyone who wants to read more on it that it could potentially be a major spoiler!

Edited by Spider-Man

Rinzler: I am terribly sorry I meant no offence. I misunderstood the joke. My comment was more of an FYI rather than anything that would imply that I was even remotely annoyed by your tron reference. Sorry mate. :thumbup: I was unaware Webb had already revealed him as the gentleman as I avoided most spoilers from the film for a while so that scene was a welcome surprise.

Spider- Man: Cool. Thanks for link!

Edited by legofreak86

@legofreak86

That's ok man, you didn't cause any offence, I myself have misunderstood a staggering amount of jokes. I sincerely hope I didn't spoil the movie, since like me you live in England I must have thought that you had seen the film too as it came out three weeks ago. I think I may have found a way to get Gentleman in Lego form

• Black Fedora
  • Magneto's Head
  • Plain Black Body
  • Flesh Hands

Sorry if I have caused any offense to you

Spider-Man: I've read that, it's a good read. Wow, I'm actually talking to my favourite superhero, never thought this day would come

Do not worry I have seen it twice actually since it came out over here. It was only because I did not want anyone who had not seen the film to catch on about his role in this film. That sounds like a good combo as he wears a black overcoat and black shirt and Lego have yet to make a torso like that. If In the future they made a tie in with ASM with him in it I would guess they would do it with a printed coat that extends onto legs. I'm tempted once the blu ray comes out to use the audio from that scene to make a stop motion recreation with Lego.

Edited by legofreak86

Oh, well he is only referred to as Mr Fiers in the movie anyway so it's not much of a spoiler. I am thinking about using my custom in a Ravencroft Institute MOC I'm currently working on. So far I have the cells for Electro, Green Goblin (Harry Osborn) and Sandman, I'm heading down to my local pick-a-brick tomorrow to get some more pieces

I would like to see a £20 Batman set with The Ventriloquist and Scarface facing off against Batman and Robin.

Hopefully we see that batmobile in a set one day with Superman and Wonder Woman, along with sets from Arrow and The Flash

And speaking of The Flash, here is an idea for some TV show inspired sets:

Battle In The Barn

Flash, Weather Wizard, Iris West, Detective West

Barn, Police car, Brick-Built tornado

$40

Battle with Bullseye.

Includes Daredevil and Bullseye.

Includes a wall structure and an explodable rock.

£9

The last confrontation.

Includes Elektra, Stick, another character and Typhoid (or another villain-thoughts??).

Includes a structure similar to the Fire Temple only a lot smaller.

£30

SUV chase

Includes Nice Fury, Falcon, Black Widow, Captain America and the Winter Soldier.

Includes Nick Fury's black SUV, two road blockades and Black exploding Widow's car.

£35

Battle with Quintronic Man.

Includes Iron Man in Black armour, Hulk and three random pilots.

Includes the Quintronic man suit and some destroyable shipping crates.

£40.

Edited by Godtshep

Would something with Rorschach be acceptable?

Edited by Godtshep

We already have 2 Two-Faces...I hope they go for new heroes/villains in the next waves (on the DC side). I think the Marvel sets are really good in variety (aside that Spidey, of course), especially with the GOTG sets coming up.

And with one X-Men set I really cannot think of any scenario where we don't get any following sets for that!