What vehicles would make good sets? Ted Kord's bug would be fun, but has zero chance of happening. The Haunted Tank would also be a good choice.

Green Arrow once had an Arrowcar and an Arrowplane...I'd buy both.

Wonder Woman's invisiblle Jet would be tough just because of the transparent bricks needed.

A Kyle Rayner GL mech is doable, but maybe unlikely.

A Javelin with some second stringers, like Supergirl would be cool.

The Young Justice Super Cycle would be fun.

There are plenty of vehicles that'd make good sets for fans, but wouldn't be recognizable for the mom and pop crowd.

I think I'd like to see Doomsday more than any other DC villain. He'd be a sweet macrofigure. Second up would be Darkseid, followed by Brainiac.

Also, a Bat-Mech would be silly, but fun.

Avengers Tower: IM, Vision, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Antman, Wasp.

Iron Man: Attack on the Hall of Armors: MODOK, AIM soldiers(2), Iron Man(MK 7), War Machine, Iron Patriot. Displayed suits will be: Hulkbuster, Igor, Mark 1, Mark 2, Mark 6.

X-Mansion: Beast, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Angel, Professor X, Colossus, Mystique, Juggernaut.

Some set with Deadpool and Bob Agent of Hydra.

Hawkeye's skycycle: Hawkeye(AA). Maybe a polybag at TRU or Target.

Hulk Vs The World

Hulk, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Mister Fantastic, Black Bolt, Namor, Professor Xavier

Giant Iron Man Hulkbuster mech (similar to Emmet's Construction Mech, but bigger with MORE MISSLES!)

$90

Ted Kord's bug would be fun, but has zero chance of happening.

Sadly true, but man that would be a great build

A Javelin with some second stringers, like Supergirl would be cool.

Either the Javelin or even just a Watchtower meeting table/monitor room set would be great for this... something to fill out the ranks (likewise for any other DC or Marvel team you could name). Too bad we don't get "army builder" sets with super heroes like we do for Star Wars. How great would it be to get a small set with a hero or two and some goons to fight? It was great getting a MODOK in the Hulk lab smash set, but now he needs some AIM hench-scientists to boss around!

There is still no exclusive set in the Marvel series.

Is an UCS Helicarrier not an option?

I think it will be great. The turbines and the shape are a challenge, but it is doable (of course).

I have a few ideas:

Batplane

Includes Night wing with leg-brace, Onyx, Batman, Red Hood and possibly Black Mask.

Would include a small wall build and a Batplane model based on the Graphic Novel 'Batman: Under the Hood.'

Would cost £25-£30.

Attack of Amazo

Includes Nightwing with leg-brace, Batman, Mr. Freeze and Green Arrow.

Would include a few shipping crates, a block of ice and an Amazo Big-Fig.

Would cost about £30.

Killer Croc's sewer lair

Includes Batman, Killer Croc and a Police guard.

Would include a small sewer playset (sort of like the POTC Isla De La Muerta set.)

Would cost about £20

Green Lantern VS. Sinestro.

Includes GL, Sinestro and a small structure

Would cost about £12

Spider-Man: Attack of Green Goblin.

Includes Gwen Stacy, Harry Osborn, Green Goblin (classic), Spider-man and a civilian.

Features the Queensbord bridge and a small car (Much like the 2003 set, only this time it's based on the comics.)

Would cost about £55.

Edited by Godtshep

If Superheroes is still around, I'd love to see a 30th Anniversary Watchmen set in 2017, hopefully it being Nite Owl's Vehicle. :wub: (Including all the Watchmen and maybe the Comedian)

Watchmen is DC right? Unless there super gritty or something it stands a good chance. Hmmm. What do I want to see? When Age of Ultron comes out I would WUB I Hulkbuster iron man, be he hulk like big fig or brick built, with some explodable building and stuff to smash!

Watchmen will NEVER happen as Lego. Ever. I guarantee it 100%. The story violates every single rule Lego has for a family friendly license.

I agree, and even though it would probably mean another Batmobile, I would be ok with that. :grin:

Arkham Knight Batmobile: $49.99

Includes the new Batmobile shown in the Arkham Knight trailer with Batman (Arkham Knight batsuit), Azrael, Hush and Two-face.

I think a Batmobile based on 'The Batman' would be better. But an AK one would be interesting.

I'd actually live to see a set with Clayface and Hush, since they're both old friends of Bruce Wayne, so why not, right?

I think I'd like to see Doomsday more than any other DC villain. He'd be a sweet macrofigure. Second up would be Darkseid, followed by Brainiac.

Also, a Bat-Mech would be silly, but fun.

I agree that Braniac would be awesome, and he could come in a £12 set with Green Lantern or Cyborg.

I think the reason Lego has held back on making Alfred is because there is a Wayne Manor in the works. I know a lot of people want this set and I think it makes sense to release it. What do you guys think?

I'm happy with whatever builds that provide but I would love a fantasticar, avengers mansion, maybe even a savage land play set, asteroid m.

The list goes on but suffice to say I am very excited to see how this line is going!

That Agent set (Inferno Interception) looks like a great set ti Mod into a superhero set. The car teminds me of the new Arkham Knight Batmobile. The villain's headpiece can be used for a fantastic 4 Moc.

The head could be used as a face for red hulk

Fantasticar

Includes Sue Storm, Silver Surfer, Reed Richards and a new Dr. Doom variant.

Would include the Fantasticar and another model to go with it.

Would cost about £30

Battle with Bullseye

Would include Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye and Kingpin.

Would include a rooftop with a washing line and a few traps.

Would also include Bullseye's motorcycle.

Would cost about £27

Spider-man's car chase

Would have similar components to the 2003 set 'Spider-man's first chase'.

Would include wrestling outfit Spidey; Dennis Carradine and a policeman.

Would cost about £20

2015 Marvel:

Avengers Twins Breakout

- Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Von Strucker

- $19.99

Avengers Hulkbuster Showdown

- Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow

- $24.99

- Would include a brick-built Hulkbuster.

Avengers Ultron Activation

- Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Ultron

- $39.99

Avengers Ultron Battle

- Iron Man, Hulk, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Ultron

- $69.99

Ant-Man Lab Rescue

- Ant-Man, Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Crossfire

- $24.99

Edited by LMB10

That sounds great! Nice setup with minifgures.

Hopefully TLG make sets of the second avengers movie.

Personally I'd like to see MCU falcon, MCU fury and Coulson in the avengers sets next year as we haven't got them this year or with the first avengers movie sets. I'd guess we'd get all of the avengers in the movie plus strucker and ultron and whatever army they've got and maybe side characters such as MCU Fury, Agent Coulson and Maria hill. I'd hope for six sets for avengers 2 as it is marvel's biggest movie of 2015. In fact If it means we get a nice full line for age of ultron and a good selection of characters (e.g not just 7 avengers and a bad guy with three soldiers for his army.)

then I'd happily forgo sets for ant man. It isn't marvel's biggest movie by any stretch and if thor 2 and cap 2 which were great and important didn't get sets then why should ant man? I'd be happier if we get maybe two catch up sets in January from cap 2 and thor 2 and then in April, 6 sets for age of ultron then that still leaves 2 set spots open for maybe animated based sets for something if marvel wish to have them or larger exclusive avengers 2 sets.

Edited by legofreak86

But we've had both Cap and Thor previously - one Ant-Man set allows Lego to produce that character at least once.

Constantine and Etrigon fighting werewolves or something in an abandoned warehouse.

Green Arrow duels merlyn, maybe a city rooftop.

Hulk Vs The World

Hulk, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Mister Fantastic, Black Bolt, Namor, Professor Xavier

Giant Iron Man Hulkbuster mech (similar to Emmet's Construction Mech, but bigger with MORE MISSLES!)

$90

I'd absolutely be down with that, especially if Hulk was wearing his Sakaarian armour. However, Namor dissented from the Illuminati's decision to trick the Hulk into being sent into space. He also warned them that the Hulk would return to take his revenge. And during the events of World War Hulk, Namor played no role at all.

If Superheroes is still around, I'd love to see a 30th Anniversary Watchmen set in 2017, hopefully it being Nite Owl's Vehicle. :wub: (Including all the Watchmen and maybe the Comedian)

Speaking of Anniversaries, I'd love to see at least one set for Wonder Womans Anniversary in 2016. Whoever the villain may be.