Green Lantern Ship

$34.99

The Zoom Chase:

Flash, Professor Zoom, Iris West

Iris' car, blur lines for the Flashes

$19.99

Amazon Battle:

Wonder Woman, Cheetah, Steve Trevor

Jungle area (Similar to Metropolis Showdown)

$11.99

Here are my 2015 DC set predictions...

Winter Wave:

-Green Lantern: Sinestro Attack: Green Lantern, Sinestro, Small Yellow Lantern Attack Ship-12.99$

-Batman: Killer Croc Encounter: Batman, Batwoman, Killer Croc, Batman's Water Boat-19.99$

-Batman: Scarecrow's Blimp Escape: Batman(Jet Pack suit w/Jet Pack Wings), Scarecrow, Killer Moth-34.99$

-Batman: Gothma Police Station Breakout: Batman, Comissioner Gordon, Black Mask, Black Mask Henchmen, Gothma Police Officer, Black Mask Gettaway Van-59.99$

Summer Wave:

-Batman: The Bat-Tank Ambush: Batman, Soloman Grundy, Cyborg-29.99$

-Justice League: Hall of Justice Defense: Superman, Hawkman, Aquaman, Braniac, Blacl Manta, Branic's Attack Pod-59.99$

-Batman: Showdown at Wayne Manor: Batman, Ras al Ghul, Talia al Ghul, Alfred Pennyworth, Red Robin, Bruce Wayne, League Assassin, Red Robin Motorcycle-89.99$

Some of these are probably a little more wishlist like than actual set like, but I remain hopeful. Thanks For Reading!

Even if it doesn't make it as the final project it doesn't matter. If lego see how many people want it in such a short space of time, then they will have to consider making it as part of the actual theme.

Rooftop Escape

Spider-Man, Monahan, Karate Thugs (x3)

x1 Rooftop Area, x1 Control Room

$29.99

Race For The Deadly Dust

Spider-Man, Mr White, Henchmen, Helicopter Pilot

2x Helicopters, 1x Atomic Bomb

$34.99

Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where I got these ideas

Edited by Rinzler

Legion of Doom HQ: A D2C with main conference room, several bedrooms, science/tech testing lab, hangar for vehicles and escape pods. Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Black Adam, Vandal Savage, Sinestro, Cheeta. Also comes with Trans green jet.

Attack at Wayne Manor: Another D2C with all the rooms of Wayne manor. Two League of Shadows Helicopters. Talia, Shadows soldier(2), Alfred, Batman, Bruce Wayne, Robin III, Tim Drake.

Justice League: Origins: A small downtown area with a few cars and buildings. Comes with some major villain(brainiac, Darkseid, Apalaxian), Superman, Flash, Shazam, Green Lantern.

Legion of Doom HQ: A D2C with main conference room, several bedrooms, science/tech testing lab, hangar for vehicles and escape pods. Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Black Adam, Vandal Savage, Sinestro, Cheeta. Also comes with Trans green jet.

Attack at Wayne Manor: Another D2C with all the rooms of Wayne manor. Two League of Shadows Helicopters. Talia, Shadows soldier(2), Alfred, Batman, Bruce Wayne, Robin III, Tim Drake.

Justice League: Origins: A small downtown area with a few cars and buildings. Comes with some major villain(brainiac, Darkseid, Apalaxian), Superman, Flash, Shazam, Green Lantern.

Really??

Batman: Lazarus Pit - Ra's & Talia al Ghul, Red Hood... Oh yeah and Batman.

Batman: GCPD Breakout - I want to see Killer Croc (big fig) teamed with either Black Mask or Mad Hatter in the GCPD. Croc has always been more muscle for someone to control. Favouring Black Mask. Both have ability to mind control. With Gordon, Bullock, a Bat a Signal on top... & Batman, let's make him New 52 variant.

Batman teamed with Green Arrow against Deathstroke and/or Deadshot. Maybe with some vehicles. A bike for GA and some variant of Batmobile not yet seen.

GL (Hal) v Sinestro, throw in a Batman variant in that Lantern suit if they are so worried after the Ryan Reynolds movie flopped.

Batman v Mad Hatter with Vicki Vale to be his Alice for Bats to save. A tea party table set piece.

Batman v Clayface (big fig) bank robbery scenario.

A part of Watchtower with Supes (New 52) and Cyborg up against Darkseid and Parademons. Later more parts to be added to it along with other members of the JL, variants e.g. maybe John Stewart instead of Hal. Other villains from outer space to fight there, Brainiac or a Zod more like the Lego game for instance.

Flash, updated with some yellow boots, against Captains Cold & Boomerang. A bank to rob. Some ice for Cold. Then later him against Grodd (big fig) and later again Professor Zoom. Maybe he's saving Iris from one of those two.

Apalaxians were the original enemies that brought the JL's original 7 together.

I know who they were! But I wouldn't call them a major villain.

I know who they were! But I wouldn't call them a major villain.

Major to the origins of the Justice League.

Batman: Lazarus Pit - Ra's & Talia al Ghul, Red Hood... Oh yeah and Batman.

Batman: GCPD Breakout - I want to see Killer Croc (big fig) teamed with either Black Mask or Mad Hatter in the GCPD. Croc has always been more muscle for someone to control. Favouring Black Mask. Both have ability to mind control. With Gordon, Bullock, a Bat a Signal on top... & Batman, let's make him New 52 variant.

Batman teamed with Green Arrow against Deathstroke and/or Deadshot. Maybe with some vehicles. A bike for GA and some variant of Batmobile not yet seen.

GL (Hal) v Sinestro, throw in a Batman variant in that Lantern suit if they are so worried after the Ryan Reynolds movie flopped.

Batman v Mad Hatter with Vicki Vale to be his Alice for Bats to save. A tea party table set piece.

Batman v Clayface (big fig) bank robbery scenario.

A part of Watchtower with Supes (New 52) and Cyborg up against Darkseid and Parademons. Later more parts to be added to it along with other members of the JL, variants e.g. maybe John Stewart instead of Hal. Other villains from outer space to fight there, Brainiac or a Zod more like the Lego game for instance.

Flash, updated with some yellow boots, against Captains Cold & Boomerang. A bank to rob. Some ice for Cold. Then later him against Grodd (big fig) and later again Professor Zoom. Maybe he's saving Iris from one of those two.

Nice Ideas! I like the GCPD break-out set, but needs a standard cop or two.

Javelin 7($49.99): Large Javelin that can seat four inside. Superman, Green Lantern, Batman(BTB suit, I like that suit), Green Arrow, Darkseid, Parademon.

Brainiac's Ship($79.99): Brainiac, Shazam, Superman, Lex Luthor, Lexbot(2). Large ship with multiple compartments, and super missiles.

The Flash: Speed Fight($39.99): Flash, Zoom, Kid Flash, Iris, The Ever Cocky Security Guard. Comes with Cop car, a car for Iris, a street side build(like the one in the catwoman chase).

Batman vs. Killer Croc: Swamp Battle($49.99): Batman, Cyborg, Killer Croc, Jim Gordon, Cop(2). Comes with a hideout for Croc, two Crocodiles, a GCPD Copter.

Superman vs. Monghul: LexCorp fight($89.99): Superman, Monghul, Lex Luthor, LexCorp scientist.

Edited by korpen4444

Major to the origins of the Justice League.

Nice Ideas! I like the GCPD break-out set, but needs a standard cop or two.

Javelin 7($49.99): Large Javelin that can seat four inside. Superman, Green Lantern, Batman(BTB suit, I like that suit), Green Arrow, Darkseid, Parademon.

Brainiac's Ship($79.99): Brainiac, Shazam, Superman, Lex Luthor, Lexbot(2). Large ship with multiple compartments, and super missiles.

The Flash: Speed Fight($39.99): Flash, Zoom, Kid Flash, Iris, The Ever Cocky Security Guard. Comes with Cop car, a car for Iris, a street side build(like the one in the catwoman chase).

Batman vs. Killer Croc: Swamp Battle($49.99): Batman, Cyborg, Killer Croc, Jim Gordon, Cop(2). Comes with a hideout for Croc, two Crocodiles, a GCPD Copter.

Superman vs. Monghul: LexCorp fight($89.99): Superman, Monghul, Lex Luthor, LexCorp scientist.

With GCPD breakout, in my mind it's a huge Lego CIty Police station size, so one or two nameless cops can be added.

A Javelin would be brilliant and probably much more likely than a Watchtower.

Also I forgot Alfred to finish Batman off. So a Wayne Manor attack, but considering the New 52 love (think MM, Nightwing, Batgirl, Damian this wave) I see 2 or 3 Talons attacking it as opposed to Ra's and the League. A Court of Owl member or two watching on. Alfred, Bruce, Batman and Red Robin. Not that I'd be complaining on this, I love Snyder and Capullo's run.

That leaves Hush, Firefly, Strange and Zsasz. But none have really been seen since New 52 started and that seems to be what DC is pushing now looking at Lego and Imaginext, not to mention the animated movies.

Edited by mulletwing

Superman vs. Bizarro: Daily Planet Battle($99.99): The Daily Planet with offices, cubicles, and break rooms. Superman, Bizarro, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane.

Batman: TYGER Takedown($49.99): TYGER Guards(2), Hugo Strange, Batman. TYGER Copter, Batwing.

Joker Ice Cream Escape($19.99): Remake of the 2008/6 set, with a cycle for Batman. Joker, Joker Goon, Batman.

Flash: Heat Wave Heist($19.99): Bank Truck, Cycle for Heat Wave and loot. Flash, The Ever Cocky Security Guard, Heat Wave.

Batsub: Batman vs Black Manta(24.99): Comes with a Batsubmarine, Batman, Black Manta, Aquaman, Black Manta Goon.

Battle in Star City($29.99): Small one-story building. Green Arrow, Black Canary, Batman, and Count Vertigo.

I don't really have an idea, but I'd love to see more sets to eventually make it so you can have all of flash's rogues.

Gotham Bridge: Battle vs. Firefly($29.99): A small bridge build with a GCPD car, fire prison. Batman, Firefly, Cop, Martian Manhunter.

Speedsters vs. The Rogues: Flash vs. Captain Boomerang(12.99): Flash and Boomerang. Speed line, Car, Statue with street around it.

Speedsters vs. The Rogues: Kid Flash vs. Heat Wave(12.99): Speed line, Safe, Cycle, ATM. Kid Flash, Heat Wave

Speedsters vs. The Rogues: Impulse vs. Weather Wizard(12.99): Impulse, WW. Raised platform, Storm clouds with lightning and clear bricks holding them up, Speed line.

Speedsters vs. The Rogues: Jay Garrick vs. Gorilla Grodd(12.99): Jay, Grodd. Speed line, Throne, Jungle scenery surrounding the throne.

Time to put some life back in this thread!

Batman and Cyborg: Villian Rampage: Set includes Batman, all new Cyborg, Clayface, Mad Hatter, and a shop assistant. Set comes with Mad Hatter's paddle steamer, a pedestrian bridge, a jewellery store, and a Batmech. The paddle steamer has flick missiles, opening cockpit and storage for stolen jewels. The bridge has a function that makes it explode whilst Clayface is on it, and the jewellery store (which would be bigger than the bank in the Two Face Chase set) would have a rooftop break-in function, with a trapdoor that opens. The main part of the set would be the Batmech, which would have an opening cockpit, poseable joints and a technic cannon on one arm. Set would retail at about £60.

Woohoo, 500th post!

Attack On Stark Towers: Jan 2015-1690

Tony Stark

Pepper Potts

Aldrich Killian

The Mandarin (Film)

3x Extremis Soldiers

Iron Man Mark 1

The Hulk Buster

Iron Man Mark 7

Iron Man Mark 37

Iron Man Heart Breaker

Iron Patriot

Sportscar

Jarvis Mainstation

£150

Asgardian Attack: Jan 2015- 460

Thor

Odin

Loki

2x Frost Giants

Thors Mom

2x Asgardian Warriors

2x Asgardian Hoverboats

£45

X-Attack On The Brotherhood Of Mutants: Jan 2015-778

Wolverine

Cyclops

Archangel

Magneto

Sabretooth

Mastermind

X-Jet

Sabretooths Helicopter

£70

Mini Sentinel: Daily Mail Promotion: May 2015-5

Mini Sentinel

Ironmans building station: Daily Mail Promotion: May 2015-34

Iron Man (Mark 6)

Iron Man Peril: June 2015-134

Whiplash

Iron Man (Mark 4)

Destroyed Racecar

£14

Hawkeyes Deadly Run In: June 2015-278

Hawkeye (Classic)

Leader

2x Hydra Agents

Hawkeyes Motorbike

£28

Galactus: Destroyer Of Worlds: September 2015-1177

Galactus

Emma Frost (Glass)

Wolverine

Ms. Marvel

Black Widow (Purple)

Punisher

Iceman

Silver Surfer

Shield Jet

Punishers Jet

X-Copter

Ms.Marvels Car

£100

The Cosmic Attack: September 2015-211

Green Goblin (classic)

Psylocke

Captain Britain

Green Goblins Surfboard

£20

Spiderman Vs The Sinister 6: Sep 2015-1207

Spiderman

Spider Woman

White Tiger

Rhino

Kraven

Mysterio

Beetle

Ock

Lizard

Sinister 6 hideout

£120

Squirrel Girl vs Doctor Doom.

Includes Squirrel Girl, DD, a doombot and 3 squirrels. Small laboratory is included. Yes I'm serious :grin:

I am sure it has been mentioned, But the fact that Green Lantern is in The Lego Movie, I hope we see a release in the future. Sort of like how the Flash was just bundled with Riddler and Bats.

Rooftop Escape

Spider-Man, Monahan, Karate Thugs (x3)

x1 Rooftop Area, x1 Control Room

$29.99

Race For The Deadly Dust

Spider-Man, Mr White, Henchmen, Helicopter Pilot

2x Helicopters, 1x Atomic Bomb

$34.99

Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where I got these ideas

70s Spidey TV show... love it! Does it come with sound chips that provide the "wokka chikka wokka" music or do we have to make our own? :laugh:

70s Spidey TV show... love it! Does it come with sound chips that provide the "wokka chikka wokka" music or do we have to make our own? :laugh:

CORRECT! I adored that show as a kid and I still love it now. Shame that its not on DVD or the music on a cd

Almost Got 'Im:

Poker Table with

Poison Ivy

Joker

Two Face

Killer Croc (with alt batman head and really big rock)

Penguin

£30

All animated alts of course.

Edited by Themadpatter