Nice idea. I'd love to see a set with Rogue.

The only thing I don't like about the 90s uniform is that Rogue will likely use the Elsa hair that Storm, Jean, Lois, Black Widow and Poison Ivy have. That piece is getting really overused now in the Superheroes line. I think she would look better with the long ponytail that Pepper Potts has. That piece is identical to her modern hairstyle and would add some much needed diversity to the women in this line.

X-Mansion Attack

$250.00 About 6,430 pieces. X-Mansion design is a modified Arkham Asylum (will add Danger Room later, will work like the Rancor Pit and Jabba's Palace. They can be attached together might also do Cerebro)

Wolverine (Leather jacket, jean jacket and flannel shirt with visible dogtags like in X1)

Rogue (with interchanging happy and angry face. Also include stand for flight. 90's uniform with new hair mould)

Gambit (90's uniform. Glowing eyes and stubble. Includes staff and kinetic energy cards)

Beast (battle scarred)

Professor X (with yellow hover chair)

Magneto

Mystique (with pistol pair)

Sabretooth (snarling)

Toad (battle scarred)

Scarlet Witch (includes stand for flight and transparent pink discs that fit on hand to represent magic)

I actually like the description of this set so much, I might make it myself.

Edited by Roguesdeathkiss

Battle with Sports Master(19.99): Batman, Sports Master, Green Arrow. Sports Master's van, A cycle for Green Arrow, a glider for Bats.

Brainiac Battle (39.99) Superman, Martian Manhunter, Brainiac, Lois Lane (video game version), General Hardcastle (Lego's shown it'll do military figs for superheroes). Military jeep that seats two, Brainiac's ship.

Flash Museum(49.99): Flash, Kid Flash, Captain Cold, Iris, Captain Boomerang. Ice cage for Iris, similar too the one in 76000. Different statues, a new boomerang piece.

Killer Croc swamp ambush (29.99): Motor boat for Batman, Small hide out for Croc. Robin (dick grayson redesign, all other versions are just terrible) , Killer Croc big fig, Batman.

X-Mansion Attack

$250.00 About 6,430 pieces. X-Mansion design is a cross between Hogwarts, the Vampyre Castle and the Haunted House all meshed in one (will add Danger Room later, will work like the Rancor Pit and Jabba's Palace. They can be attached together might also do Cerebro)

Wolverine (Leather jacket, jean jacket and flannel shirt with visible dogtags like in X1)

Rogue (with interchanging happy and angry face. Also include stand for flight. 90's uniform with new hair mould)

Gambit (90's uniform. Glowing eyes and stubble. Includes staff and kinetic energy cards)

Beast (battle scarred)

Professor X (with yellow hover chair)

Magneto

Mystique (with pistol pair)

Sabretooth (snarling)

Toad (battle scarred)

Scarlet Witch (includes stand for flight and transparent pink discs that fit on hand to represent magic)

I actually like the description of this set so much, I might make it myself.

Based on the lackluster X-Men sets so far, I'd say the ONLY way you would get a set packed with that much X-Goodness would be to make it yourself. With so many Minifig customizers and MOC'ers making such great product lately, I don't have the patience to wait for LEGO to make better Marvel sets.

Hi, I had a few ideas, I might post more later, maybe tomorrow. The main one is the danger room. I'm interested to see how similar mine and Roguesdeathkiss are. :grin: Anyway, it'd have to have about 1000 pieces or so, due to the main feature. The idea is that the playset would be 32X32 or bigger, and would be made up of smaller 6X6/10X10 vigs. Each would be connected by technic pins, and would have different features. For example, one might have a flip up rocket launcher, while others might have things like variable terrain features (i.e the floor would move up and down to simulate tremors), or even one with two bases for minis and two sticks, you place a Danger Room robot on one and say Colossus or Wolverine on another, and have a good punch up with the robot, by twisting the stick to a make them move. There would be an L or U shaped frame around the edge with an observation box and power core, while the other walls could house other features, like a cage or an explosive feature, and of course the obligatory door and emergency shut off. The whole idea is that kids (and AFOLS) could make there own assault course for the X-Men. Plus, you can buy more than one and make a bigger danger room. I'm thinking it would include Wolverine (battle damaged Tiger stripes), Beast, Second Generation Cyclops, Shadow Cat (or Sprite), Storm (Mohawk maybe?), Prof X, Civilian clothed Banshee (Green sweater, after he lost his voice battling Moses Magnum), and Colossus. The way these X-Men sets are getting released it'll be 2024 before we get a full team, still I'm grateful we get what we get.

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

I have a way to (hopefully) end the reign of Batman being in every DC set, use everything we haven't used in one set, we wouldn't need him again until WB start milking the Bat-Cow again

Croc's Swamp:

Pipe area, Cage, Alligators and the Bat-Bobsleigh

Minifigs: Batman, Killer Croc (Leatherhead style), Alfred, Green Lantern

$34.99

Based on the lackluster X-Men sets so far, I'd say the ONLY way you would get a set packed with that much X-Goodness would be to make it yourself. With so many Minifig customizers and MOC'ers making such great product lately, I don't have the patience to wait for LEGO to make better Marvel sets.

I actually think I will make it. I'm working on the design process as we speak.

I actually think I will make it. I'm working on the design process as we speak.

That's great! Love to see it once complete

The continuation of my X-Mansion Attack, the Danger Room

The Danger Room (attaches to the X-Mansion)

1025 pieces. Around $100.00. The observation/control center at the top and each wall houses different features (i.e. Flame throwers, lasers, disappearing spikes, and flick fire missiles (boo!) The floor can be lifted slightly to reveal the rising platforms, and the ceiling is adorned with lasers, machine guns, and an electro net. There is an exit door and a panel that gives the difficulty settings (it even has the extreme difficulty setting for Wolverine)

Nightcrawler (90's uniform. sword and attached tail)

Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat (yellow and black uniform. attaches to wall or floor to simulate phasing power, also includes katana and purple dragon)

Colossus (90's uniform. Big fig)

Jubilee (90's uniform. Goggles attach to head. pink and blue studs attach to hand to simulate fireworks)

Iceman (comes with both regular and ice form. electricity pieces can be used as ice rays)

Storm (90's uniform, both white and black, includes special cape and hair with tiara. Also includes lighting bolt pieces)

I think:

TDK Tumbler chase.

Could include the Joker's lorry, SWAT van, Police car, Bat-Tumbler plus minifigures of Harvey Dent (With alternative 'Two-Face' expression and hair piece), a Policeman, a SWAT, Batman, Joker, Joker's henchman and Commissioner Gordon (Detective outfit)

TDKR Batpod Chase

Includes Batpod, Camo-Tumbler, Bomb and armoured car. Includes Talia-Al-Ghul, Commissioner Gordon, Catwoman, Bane's henchman and Batman.

Sabretooth Fight ($20)

Wolverine, Beast, and Sabretooth

An fountain, SWAT van with side blowout function

I have a way to (hopefully) end the reign of Batman being in every DC set, use everything we haven't used in one set, we wouldn't need him again until WB start milking the Bat-Cow again

This wouldn't work at all. To many figs for it to work.

I think:

TDK Tumbler chase.

Could include the Joker's lorry, SWAT van, Police car, Bat-Tumbler plus minifigures of Harvey Dent (With alternative 'Two-Face' exp<b></b>ression and hair piece), a Policeman, a SWAT, Batman, Joker, Joker's henchman and Commissioner Gordon (Detective outfit)

TDKR Batpod Chase

Includes Batpod, Camo-Tumbler, Bomb and armoured car. Includes Talia-Al-Ghul, Commissioner Gordon, Catwoman, Bane's henchman and Batman.

Yes.

We need more Batmobiles. The half dozen already produced have yet to slake my thirst for more Bat-vehicles.

Penguins Submarine

Pieces: 900

Price $150

1x Batman

1x Bane

1x Killer Croc

1x Two- Face

1x Commissioner Gordon

2x Thugs

Batman and The Flash: Battle against the Rogues(49.99): Joker, Joker Goon(2012 version),Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Flash, Batman.

Joker van, Bat-cycle, small bank.

Robin and Kid Flash: Attack of Captain Boomerang (34.99): Captain Boomerang with new boomerang piece, Kid Flash, Robin (Dick grayson version with green hands, bare arms, and all green pants. Dual sided cape). Robin cycle, a hide out for Capt. Boomerang.

Superman vs. Monghul (24.99): Captain Marvel, Monghul bigfig with standard mini fig articulation, Superman. A small ship for the villain.

Hall of Justice (159.99): Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman, Green Arrow.

Titans Tower (119.99): Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Speedy.

Grodd's Invasion

Flash, Jay Garrick, Gorilla Grodd (Brick Built), Gorilla Henchmen (x2)

Grodd's lab, satellite, blur lines for the Flashes

$34.99

Flash Museum: Attack of the Rogues

Flash, Kid Flash, Barry Allen, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, Trickster

Flash museum building, Flash statue, blur lines for the Flashes

$89.99

The Zoom Chase

Flash, Professor Zoom, Iris West

Iris' car, blur lines for the Flashes

$20

Edited by Rinzler

Polybag time!

Pandora's Box - Comes with Pandora and her box, maybe some sort of nod to Argus, I dunno.

Dr. Zoom - Comes with Dr. Zoom and some blur lines, no accessories whatsoever, the lines themselves would be a little too much for piece count

Waves of Atlantis - Comes with a more modernized Aquaman, the Sleepy heads hair in Blond, some battle scars and a brick-built wave.

Dr. Pamela Isley - Comes with Pamela that looks near identical to "The Penguins" custom (I do love that custom) and a little table with some chemicals and whatnot.

And finally I would love to see Kismet in the background of a Lego poster. Since Superman #500 was the first comic I ever received, I would just love to see her get a nod in Lego. But since she's no real "character" that anyone knows (did she even appear in comics out of "Back from the Dead"?) I would at least like to see her in the background of a poster, maybe one advertising a future wave with Superman fighting Braniac? Which also leads me to want a Superman vs. Braniac set, oh and I'd also love a Cheetah while you're at it Lego.

DC advent calendar: Batman, Robin(dick grayson), Kid Flash, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Brainiac, Joker, Superman(can't they have a non-christmas calender?), Batmobile, R-cycle, Watchtower, Brainiac's ship, Aquaman's ship, Superman's pod, Batplane, Batcopter, Batboat, Batwing, Steam Roller, Joker Copter, etc.

Here's some other ideas:

Battle in the Iceberg Lounge: Batman, Robin(Jason Todd), Penguin, Penguin goon(Human,x2), Kyle Rayner, Civilian. Ice lake, a few tables, two floors, dome style roof. Includes new ring piece for Kyle, four batarangs, a tommygun, a wrench, Pengi's umbrella.

This is kinda how I want the goon(s) to look:

12177991023_443c473ff6_m.jpg

Superman: Brainiac Invasion: Brainiac, Superman, Supergirl, brainiac bots(x2), Earth Pilot. Brainiac's ship, Agents-style fighter jet.

The Daily Planet: Lois Lane(comic version), Jimmy Olsen, Percy White, Clark Kent, Superman, Metallo.

Battle against the Reach: Reach soldier(x2), Batman, Hal, Blue Beetle. Reach Ship, Bat-spaceship thingy, Green Lantern construct bricks.

The Injustice Gang: Batman, Shazam, Green Arrow, Count Vertigo, Poison Ivy, Ultra Humanite. Bat-speedboat, Swamp hideout, Arrow waterjet.

The Javelin: Batman(again :tongue:), Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Toyman. Javelin ship, Toyman's Rocket.

Gorilla Battle: Grodd, Gorilla soldiers(x2), Batman, Jay Garrick, Flash. Jungle-ish hide out for Grodd and company, bat-glider.

The Doom Patrol: Mento, Robotman, Batman(let's face it, he sells everything. And I love Batman :grin:), The Brain buildable figure, Mallah. The Doom Patrol's jet.

Master Detectives: Nightwing, Batman, Question, Ra's Al Ghul, Ninja(x2). Dojo build.

Enjoy!

Edited by korpen4444

I have quite a few ideas

I've planned like 10 whole waves for lego

Varied prices

Pieces

Even Release Days:

X-mansion Attack: Summer 2014-3213

Wolverine

Jean Grey

Cyclops

Beast

Magneto

Emma Frost

Prof. X

Juggernaut

Mystique

Wolverines Motorcycle

Magneto 2 Seater Jet

Beasts Car

X-Mansion

£300

X Vs Toad: Summer 2014-278

Toad

Gambit

Rouge

Havoc

Havocs Car

£30

Ultron Attack: Summer 2014- 311

Ultron

Captain America

Hawkeye

Thor

£30

Guardian Gate : Summer 2014- 498

Rocket Racoon

Gamora

Drax

Groot

Starlord

Nebula

Thanos

£50

Fantastic 4 Peril: Summer 2014-1233

Invisible Woman

Mister Fantastic

Mister Fantastic (stretched)

Human Torch (Flame On)

Human Torch (Flane Off)

Thing

Silver Surfer

H.E.R.B.I.E

The Fantasticar

The 4 Building

£130

Ship: September 2014-891

Rocket Racoon

Nova Corps Commander

The Collector

Starlord

Gamora

£90

Avengers: The National Bank Sand Attack: September 2014-1040

Iron Man

Hulk

Sandman

Giant Sand Figure (size of two hulks)

2x Policemen

Police Cars

£100

Doom Hideout Break-In: September 2014- 230

Dr.Doom

Mister Fantastic (arms stretchy)

Invisible Woman (Invisible)

£20

These are just my 2014 ones. Tell me if you'd like to hear more

2015 DC Winter wave:

Battle with Mad Hatter: Batman, Mad Hatter, Cyborg, a blonde civilian. Bat-vehicle of some sort, a tea table with a few seats.

Superman: Battle of Metropolis: Superman, Red Tornado, Brainiac. A small scout ship.

The Flash: Battle with Captain Cold: Flash, Cold, Iris, Guard. A bank truck, a small car for Cold, and Ice prison.

Green Arrow: Archery Battle: Green Arrow, Merlin, Speedy. A vehicle for GA, a small fort.

Justice League: Apokolips Invasion: Darkseid, Parademon(2), Shazam, Wonder Woman, Batman. An Apokoliptan vehicle.

Green Lantern: Battle with Sinestro: Hal, Sinestro, Flash. Trans green jet that can also be built into: Train, rocket.

Titans Tower: Robin, Speedy, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Wonder Girl(Donna Troy).

You took inspiration from Spider-Man: Enter Electro

Didn't you, BrickBuilder3213

Ah, the much more frustrating and far inferior sequel to the Playstation classic.* :wink: One could only dream for sets based off of those games, but as long as we're dreaming, I suppose...

Doc Ock's Underwater Facility ($50-60): Spider-Man, Black Cat, Carnage, Monster Ock. Includes a large facade featuring large windows with stickered underwater design. Also, breakable walls, a cell for Black Cat, a computer station, and some sort of sonic emitter type function (perhaps something akin to "push the button to spin the emitter rapidly").

But of course that would never happen.

*I'm sorry but most of the game's levels were poorly designed in my opinion. The only redeemable aspects are Stan Lee's voiceover and the unlockable boss artwork (Mark Bagley!).

Ah, the much more frustrating and far inferior sequel to the Playstation classic.* :wink: One could only dream for sets based off of those games, but as long as we're dreaming, I suppose...

Doc Ock's Underwater Facility ($50-60): Spider-Man, Black Cat, Carnage, Monster Ock. Includes a large facade featuring large windows with stickered underwater design. Also, breakable walls, a cell for Black Cat, a computer station, and some sort of sonic emitter type function (perhaps something akin to "push the button to spin the emitter rapidly").

But of course that would never happen.

*I'm sorry but most of the game's levels were poorly designed in my opinion. The only redeemable aspects are Stan Lee's voiceover and the unlockable boss artwork (Mark Bagley!).

I love it when people take inspiration from past video games, guess where I got this one from:

Mysterio's Ambush

Spider-Man, Mysterio, Store Clerk

Mini store, Mysterio smoke, web for Spider-Man

$14.99

Avengers Mansion Ambush (£129.99)- contains hangar for a Quinjet and Cap's Motorcycle, a couple of bedrooms, training area, meeting room, medical bay and entrance room (maybe with pictures of Avengers?). Comes with Jarvis, Giant-Man/ Yellowjacket (not sure which), Wasp, Vision, Black Panther, Baron Zemo, Absorbing Man and Grim Reaper.

X-Mansion: Gambit, Rogue, Jubilee, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Xavier, Beast, Nightcrawler, Storm, Cyclops.

SHIELD Hellicarrier: Nick Fury, Phillip Coulson, SHIELD Soldier(2), Spider-man, White Tiger, Iron Fist, Power Man, Nova.

Wayne Manor: Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Batman, Robin, Nightwing suits.

CMF DC: Red Tornado, Black Canary, Kyle Rayner, Batman, Robin 2, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Shazam, Black Mask, Black Mask goon, Two Face(black and white suit), Crazy Quilt, Cheeta, Count Vertigo, Black Adam, Joker.

CMF MARVEL: Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Vision, Ms Marvel, Wasp, Ant Man, Spider-man, AIM Soldier, Hydra Goon, Ultron, Super Skrull, Sabretooth, Mystique, Magneto, Colossus.