My guesses for next year/January wave;

DC:

$10-20: The Flash vs Captain Cold

$20-50- Killer Croc's Lair: Nightwing, Killer Croc, Batman

$70-100- Wayne Manor: Batgirl, Alfred, Lucius Fox, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Arkham Origins Batman style suit. (Arkham Origins loosely based tie in)

Marvel:

$30-40- Fantastic Four Fantasticar: Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Silver Surfer

$160 D2C- Stark Tower: Bruce Banner, Nick Fury (film), MK 2, MK 1, Steve Rodgers, Tony Stark, etc

Lastly some sort of comic inspired X-men set.

I expect TLG to completely stack the deck with all new characters next year.

My guesses for next year:

Batman and Nightwing: Killer Croc Ambush- Includes a new Batman variant (Red logo) and New 52 Nightwing (Red torso) and something similar to BrickQueen's design but with a Killer Croc BigFig and a electrified collar. £29.99

Flash vs Gorilla Grodd- Includes a small vehicle for Grodd and a platform which shoots Flash b

with the appearance of speed. £12.99

The Penguin Attacks: Bruce Wayne rescue- Includes Batgirl, Bruce Wayne, Penguin. Has a function like the lowering rope in the Funhouse and 2 Penguin bots plus 2 fish and a Hovercraft for Batgirl. Also includes Mr.Freeze (goggles variant) and his mech with giant gun. £39.99

Wayne Manor: Invasion of the villians (or some other cheesy name)- Includes a new Batman suit (power suit), Bruce Wayne (battle damaged), Alfred, Damian Wayne Robin, Deathstroke, Scarecrow, Joker. Size around MM but with 2 storeys. £99.99

Edited by RaincloudDustbin

My guesses for next year are:

The Batsignal: Scarecrow and Riddler are trying to destory the Batsignal, can Commissioner Gordon, Batgirl and Batman stop them. Includes light up signal on a roof top with a gargoyle and air vents. Includes a plane for Scarecrow. £35

Sinestro attacks: includes a small satellite which Green lantern can be tied to. Includes Sinestro, Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan ) and Superman. £20

Tim Drake rescue: Twoface has captured Tim Drake on his boat. Can Nightwing and Batman save him? Includes Jet ski for Nightwing and a Helicopter for Batman.

One Flash set with another Justice league member.

I'd like to see another Two MOS sets. Now I will endeavour not to reveal any details that would ruin the movie for anyone who has not yet seen it. Krypton chase £39.99 includes a large dragon type beast I would think brick built like ninjago dragons. One kryptonian gunship. Minifigures: Jor-El in golden armour like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Wuhe7PMZL.jpg (same as current jor el but wearing gold armour piece moulded with the S symbol moulded into it. Zod same as current figure but wearing kryptonian armour with his symbol moulded into it in and a black cape like this:http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/53693/smdcdstat16-w1000.jpg also armour can't be too high, hair has to fit same with jor el as he does not have a helmet at this point. One kryptonian soldier with armour same as zod with some kryptonian symbol, perhaps Tor an's and a male face and brown mutt Williams hair. Robot helper of jor el's is seen in the clip they released last Friday, Oval shaped with a circular screen on the front (stickered or printed) easily made. Lara like this: http://i1.cdnds.net/13/21/618x412/movies-man-of-steel-lara.jpg . The second set idea is for a huge battle sequence in the film that was sort of represented in Metropolis showdown but for such a large scene it was a small representation that really should've been a flagship set with more in it. Superman vs. Zod £79.99 includes: Superman, Zod in armour but with hair no helmet and no cape, Lois lane: http://icdn9.digitaltrends.com/image/man-of-steel-amy-adams-lois-lane-and-christopher-meloni-colonel-hardy-800x600.jpg in that outfit and pony tail so maybe its time for no cheekbones, Perry White and jenny like this: http://latimesherocomplex.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/manofsteel19.jpg?w=600. Two krypton soldiers with armour like zod's but not identical with helmets and two army personnel and jor el wearing an open printed over robe over his s suit so some of the S is visible: http://i43.tinypic.com/1zpkzf4.jpg Included in set: Kryptonian ship like black zero drop ship but larger and with an interior and a golden colour this: http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389/TheEst/Films/Man%20of%20Steel/man-of-steel-kryptonian-spaceship.jpg:original Big army plane looks like this: http://a.abcnews.com/images/International/gty_us_plane_dm_130503_wg.jpg, Lex-corp truck and a destroyed sidewalk. Inside the plane include a cockpit like quinjet that leads into the storage area which includes a small pod this: http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389/TheEst/Films/Man%20of%20Steel/man-of-steel-krypton-hope-space-ship.jpg~original. The inside of the kryptonian ship should include a large room with a control chair in the centre and a sticker on the wall to represent the DNA chamber.

My ideas:

jan14:

Dc:

Wayne manor Battle £100-£120: includes: Alfred, Bruce(black suit),Batman(grey and black suit),Batgirl, Nightwing,Dick Grayson, Ras al ghul and Talia

Arrow vs The Dark Archer £11.99 Includes: Arrow and Dark Archer arrow's quad bike and a vehicle for Dark Archer based off Arrow TV show.

Man of steel: Krypton Chase £24.99 Includes: Jor el(gold armour),Zod (hair on krypton he had no helmet) (krypton armour),Rebel soldier (in krypton armour),kelex (oval robot thing) Includes Haraku (dragon creature with four wings)and Kryptonian gunship (smaller than black zero Dropship and very bug like)

Man of steel: Zod vs Superman final battle £49.99 Includes Zod without helmet but with hair so hair has to fit this time Lego! in Armour,Superman, Lois lane(in army jacket and pony tail),Perry white, Jenny. Included in the set: lex corp Truck for zod to use against supes, maybe a destroyed piece of sidewalk and a tall building(about bugle size) for supes and zod to fight near.

Marvel:

Thor the Dark world: 2 sets based on action sequences from the movie no doubt. Minifigure wise I'd like to see: Thor (2013 movie design),Jane foster,Odin,sif,heimdall, maybe Loki with a more accurate face,Malekith is obligatory as he is the movie's main villain.

Captain America 2 3 sets like with Iron man 3: minifigures to see: Captain America (2014 movie design), Nick fury (mcu design), Black widow (2014 design) the winter soldier and crossbones.

Depending whether Disney did buy the merchandising rights off Sony which I read they did. I'd like to see Amazing Spiderman 2 sets. I'd say 3 sets like with man of steel: minifigures I'd like to see: Spiderman both 2012 and 2014 designs),Gwen Stacey, Norman Osborn, green goblin,peter parker, harry Osborn,electro,vulture,rhino and lizard from 2012 film and maybe aunt may.

That's just some ideas for 2014. summer and January.

Edited by legofreak86

My guesses for next year:

Batman and Nightwing: Killer Croc Ambush- Includes a new Batman variant (Red logo) and New 52 Nightwing (Red torso) and something similar to BrickQueen's design but with a Killer Croc BigFig and a electrified collar. £29.99

Flash vs Gorilla Grodd- Includes a small vehicle for Grodd and a platform which shoots Flash b

with the appearance of speed. £12.99

The Penguin Attacks: Bruce Wayne rescue- Includes Batgirl, Bruce Wayne, Penguin. Has a function like the lowering rope in the Funhouse and 2 Penguin bots plus 2 fish and a Hovercraft for Batgirl. Also includes Mr.Freeze (goggles variant) and his mech with giant gun. £39.99

Wayne Manor: Invasion of the villians (or some other cheesy name)- Includes a new Batman suit (power suit), Bruce Wayne (battle damaged), Alfred, Damian Wayne Robin, Deathstroke, Scarecrow, Joker. Size around MM but with 2 storeys. £99.99

Quite like those ideas really the Penguin and Killer croc ones especially. The manor I'd like to see Ras though good way to recycle scarecrow. Death stroke would be epic!

While that Wayne Manor does sound awesome, I really don't think you are going to get that many villains all in one shot for that price point. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the iconic superhero buildings (Daily Planet, Wayne Manor, etc..) in Modular form. They would cross promote between the two brands while forcing modular people to buy superhero sets and vice versa.

Win-win for everyone in my opinion.

Some new marvel ideas I'd like them to do more mcu other than just avengers.

Thor vs. the destroyer £19.99 includes Thor, Agent Coulson and Jane foster. Set consists of the destroyer based on video game design and Coulson's car and a way to launch thor at the destroyer.

Thor the dark world sets No idea what these will entail so just gonna say figures I'd like to see: Thor (2013 design),Malekith the accursed(2013),Odin, Jane foster, heimdall, warriors three, dark elves, Sif, asgardian soldiers.

Captain America The first avenger set: Red skull's Car pursuit £24.99 includes Captain America (ww2 design), Red skull (Hugo weaving) and Agent carter. Includes red skull's highly detailed car from the 2011 movie and captain America's motorbike from 2011 movie.

Ultimate Spiderman Green Goblin ambush £19.99 Includes Spiderman,Green goblin and white tiger. Includes Goblin's glider and a vehicle for either white tiger or Spiderman.

Captain America 2 sets 3 I would say no idea what they include but I'd expect these figures: Captain America (2014 design), The Winter soldier, Crossbones, Nick fury mcu design, Steve Rogers, Black widow (2014 design) and falcon.

Iron man 3 £69.99 Miami battle includes large oil rig play set with collapsing walkways etc. Minifigures: Tony stark(open hoodie and aim t-shirt), James Rhodes (green shirt), Aldrich killian with flesh face and dragon tattoos plus extremis fire markings on back side of face), Shotgun armour, Silver centurion armour, Pepper Potts (extremis) iron patriot and two extremis soldiers.

Iron man 3 water Tower brawl £19.99 Includes Tony Stark (in lumberjack shirt), Eric Savin (Iron man 3), Extremis woman soldier and Harley (kid in iron man 3) Set consists of tall water tower with collapsing function.

Iron Man 3 Mansion escape £39.99 includes Façade of mansion like with daily bugle, inside top floor includes a large room for the mandarin's broadcasts and a small room with a sofa and TV. Bottom floor includes Bed (for tony to be zip tied to) stairs leading out of the mansion to a platform and various interrogation devices. The other room on the bottom floor includes chains for iron patriot to be hung on and spiral stairs that lead upstairs and space for two figures to stand and interrogate him. Also includes a small luxury speedboat. Includes: Tony stark in hoodie with one leg an iron man leg and one hand a gold Iron Man hand and a scar on his face from earlier, Mk 42 (Damaged), Col Rhodes with pistol (green shirt), 2 security guards and the mandarin.

Iron man 3 air force one rescue £49.99 includes Air force one with an exploding door function and a office interior and seats for other passengers in the other compartment. Figures included: Mk 42 (damaged), Iron patriot ,Eric Savin (disguised), president Ellis, Security guard, stewardess.

To be quite honest all the ideas proposed for im3 sets are stuff they should've done this year instead of the terrible line they made this year.

Anyways there's some more ideas to get your brains a ticking.

I saw Man of Steel the first day it came out, but I had a hard time coming up with set ideas. I have some thought of one possible idea though, so her it is...

-Man of Steel: Escape from Krypton: Jor El(Armor), General Zod(Scared Face), Kal El(Baby), Lara, Kryptoian Escape Pod, Zod's Gunship-34.99$

The Man of Steel Offical Sets are very accurate to the movie by the way, probaly the reason for the lack of being able to come up with more set ideas. Thanks For Reading!

Edited by North Lego Star

I saw Man of Steel the first day it came out, but I had a hard time coming up with set ideas. I have some thought of one possible idea though, so her it is...

-Man of Steel: Escape from Krypton: Jor El(Armor), General Zod(Scared Face), Kal El(Baby), Zod's Soilder, Kryptoian Escape Pod, Zod's Gunship-34.99$

The Man of Steel Offical Sets are very accurate to the movie by the way, probaly the reason for the lack of being able to come up with more set ideas. Thanks For Reading!

The dragon Haraku should have a Lego appearance I think the one he rides on in the chase from the genesis chamber but your idea would be awesome too! Also zod would have to have a set of armour similar to Jor's like this: http://media.comicbo...tat16-w1000.jpg also what about Lara? She was very important in the scene.

Edited by legofreak86

The dragon Haraku should have a Lego appearance I think the one he rides on in the chase from the genesis chamber but your idea would be awesome too! Also zod would have to have a set of armour similar to Jor's like this: http://media.comicbo...tat16-w1000.jpg also what about Lara? She was very important in the scene.

Thanks, I think Lara would be a great addition to my ideal set, so i'll change it right now.

I also think it would be cool to see a sset like this...

-Man of Steel: General Zod's Black Zero Attack: General Zod, Superman, Lois Lane, Faora, Zod's Zoilderx2, Black Zero Ship(3 parts that can be seperated, Command Center, Lab and Weapons/Armor Room), Wayne Enterprises Satallite-159.99$

Thanks For Reading

Some more possible sets:

Gotham Docks: $39.99

Includes dock area, crates, containers and harbor warehouse.

Minifigs: Arkham Origins Batman, Deathstroke and Deadshot.

Gotham Zoo: $49.99

Several animal exhibits (lion, reptile house, polar bear), zoo shops/stalls and a small zoo warehouse where Man-bat can hang inside.

Minifigs: Batman (2007 suit update), Damian Wayne Robin, Man-bat, Killer Croc and Red Hood.

Justice League HQ: $119.99

Justice Tower or Hall of Justice, (prison area possibly) and a UFO for Braniac.

Minifigs: Superman (w/boot leg printing and "S" printed on cape), Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lantern, Shazam, Green Arrow, Braniac and Black Adam.

Some more possible sets:

Several animal exhibits (lion, reptile house, polar bear), zoo shops/stalls and a small zoo warehouse where Man-bat can hang inside.

Minifigs: Batman (2007 suit update), Damian Wayne Robin, Man-bat, Killer Croc and Red Hood.

Minifigs: Superman (w/boot leg printing and "S" printed on cape), Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lantern, Shazam, Green Arrow, Braniac and Black Adam.

Some more possible sets:

I love these ideas, especially the Origins one and the JL stuff.

Thanks, I think Lara would be a great addition to my ideal set, so i'll change it right now.

-Man of Steel: General Zod's Black Zero Attack: General Zod, Superman, Lois Lane, Faora, Zod's Zoilderx2, Black Zero Ship(3 parts that can be seperated, Command Center, Lab and Weapons/Armor Room), Wayne Enterprises Satallite-159.99$

Thanks For Reading

That should have been the flagship set of the mos wave in my opinion.

Thanks For Reading

Also in order to have it be £160 they'd have to include Jor El(open jacket with ceremonial "S" suit showing through) and Perry white so they could have a civilian other than Lois

Edited by legofreak86

Final ideas:

Smallville confrontation £49.99 Includes café with breaking roof for when supes and Faora end up there, open at the back like lone ranger Colby city showdown. Kent house with a destruction function, gas station with exploding gas thingy and fire and a small plane for army guys. Includes: superman,faora,nam-ek, Martha Kent, Two army soldiers. Can be combined with Smallville battle ship for huge battle. Storyline for set: Showdown in Smallville!! Nam ek and Faora are attacking Martha Kent's house, Take the battle into Smallville with superman. Crash through the roof of the café! Duel with the villains using superman's super strength and use the launching function to send Faora and nam ek into a nearby gas station! The army arrive to destroy the kryptonians! Launch superman into the air to save the army before things get out of hand

Man of Steel final battle £79.99 Zod is on a rampage! Prevent zod from attacking the civilians! Use the launch function to avoid the lex corp truck! Zod knocks superman up the office building! Use superman to cause the collapsing feature to send zod spiralling into the nearby construction site! Avoid zod's diving attack function and take the battle to the skies with flip function can superman defeat zod and save earth? Figures included: General zod (armoured with hair), Superman, Lois lane (army jacket), Perry white, Jenny, male Civilian x1. Set includes: lex corp truck for supes to avoid, a launch function in the side walk for superman to use to fly over the truck, A bugle sized office building with a collapsing feature, a construction site building with a breakaway part of floor for superman to fly through with girders and a launch function to take superman and zod into the air. Truck has exploding feature.

Man of steel codex chase £19.99 Help Jor El escape with the codex on the planet krypton! Jor El is racing back to his home with the codex! Zod is on to him and pursues him mercilessly! Manoeuvre Haraku to get jor el back to his lab safely. Set includes Jor el(council robes), Zod (krypton armour) and kelex. Set consists of moulded or brick built Haraku, and one of zod's gunships with opening door feature and wings with blue highlights. Also includes codex moulded piece.

Man of Steel Escape from krypton (slight differences) why not make the krypton escape a play set like Malibu mansion attack £39.99 Set consists of Jor El's lab/home a krypton gunship and a krypton escape pod. The house itself should have a medium sized platform in front of it, be half dome shaped with large circular sliding doors that open and close, inside should have an open back and be a small lab area with a krypton pod suspended above, controls with a krypton display sticker or printed, a capsule that jor el keeps his armour in and a slab/table for experiments. Figures: Jor El golden armour (double sided face one with a shocked exp<b></b>ression),Lara lor van (double sided face one with smile and another with a sad expression),General zod (krypton armour with a scar running down near his eye with an angry face without x ray vision and a neutral expression), Faora (krypton armour),baby Kal el, The pod should have a launch function where you can send the pod into the sky/table what ever your preference. Set storyline: Stop Zod from preventing kal's pod from leaving krypton with jor el, Don the krypton armour with the armour suit up function and confront zod using jor el's rifle and fighting style to give Lara enough time to launch Kal to safety. Steer the pod out of the firing range of zod's gunship. Will Kal el escape or will he suffer the same fate as krypton?

So yeah some suggestions.

Edited by legofreak86

What I want: Flash and Green Lantern from DC, Fantastic Four and X-Men from Marvel

What I will get: 3 more Batman variations, another superman set, two Thor sets and another Spider-man one.

What I want: Flash and Green Lantern from DC, Fantastic Four and X-Men from Marvel

What I will get: 3 more Batman variations, another superman set, two Thor sets and another Spider-man one.

Don't forget the captain America 2 winter soldier movie no doubt Lego's April line. Edited by legofreak86

Following the three set patern from iron man and super man will probly be the same for Thor. I really hope there is a big marvel

set like Orthnac, cue stark tower.

My prediction 2014 wise:

January 2014: marvel: 2 ultimate Spiderman sets. I would estimate that the last two members of Spidey's team would be included here along with other unmade characters. I would guess we'll see: White Tiger, Power Man, Green Goblin, Agent Coulson, Spidey (maybe iron spider suit),The Lizard I also hear that they introduced even more of the old villains recently. I'm in the uk and I don't have Disney XD so I haven't been keeping up plus the first series was lacklustre but the sets are cool so far. 2 Thor The Dark World Sets, if they are doing arkham style exclusive I would guess as all the rumours point to it something X-men I could be wrong but Lego said that in an article mentioned on the rumours page.

Dc: 2 Batman sets probably including another guest super hero in each maybe flash and green lantern as the Lego batman movie gave them some exposure to kids. I would guess in these sets we would get 2 new villains like this year's January wave probably killer croc as he is quite popular and man bat as he appeared in the game and is also quite desired.2 man of steel sets I would say as the film's range was small and the movie was popular amongst kids (my showing had at least 75% of the audience kids). Plus the huge action bits on krypton were not represented in Lego and there are some crucial plot bits left out of the sets. They also would be able to add details that would have spoiled the movie before it was shown in cinemas but now wouldn't as the dvd would have been released long before January.

April 2014: Marvel: 3 captain America winter soldier sets

Dc: no idea what dc will do after Jan as there are no current media representations scheduled for 2014 for them to base sets off so I wouldn't be surprised if the dc line was only January for next year like in 2012. I would like to see an arrow set as that starts again this October and is very popular.

Edited by legofreak86

Just thought with Disney now having the distribution rights to the mcu films before avengers Iron man, iron man 2, Thor and Captain America; first avenger (no hulk as that is universal's property.) Due to disney getting the rights off paramount: http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=11561 this means they could make sets from movies before avengers. Especially with cap and thor's second outings coming up this could generate more interest for those two films. this is the way I think it could play out. I reckon one set for each movie would be what they'd do if they did make mcu phase 1 sets.

Iron man: Iron man vs. iron monger includes Iron Man MK 3, iron monger and pepper. Similar to metropolis showdown includes a small car for pepper to drive (this didn't happen in the scene but eh it works here) and a flipping function for the car.

Iron Man 2: Racetrack skirmish £19.99 includes Iron Man mk 5, whiplash and Happy. Included in the set is a race car for tony which has a exploding function and a car for happy which has a splitting function for when whiplash cuts it in half.

Thor: Thor vs. the destroyer: £39.99 includes: Thor (2011 design),Jane foster, Agent Coulson, Dr selvig and Loki (2011 design)(Loki never appeared in said scene but he'd be a pretty crucial figure 2011 version not avengers one to include) set consists of The destroyer (videogame Lego design)Coulson's car and a small café setup the set similar in size to Colby city showdown. the café has a smashing window to imitate the destroyer's wrath there is a flipping function for Coulson's car to be launched when thor starts fighting the destroyer (fully poseable)

Captain America Red skull chase £59.99 includes Cap (ww2 version), Red skull, agent carter, col Phillips and one hydra soldier. Set consists of large red skull flying wing (size of quinjet) and red skull's car which has been hijacked by carter and Phillips along with cap.

I think a set from each movie would work tremendously well. Only time will tell.

Edited by legofreak86

Loki Bridge Battle: £10.99, includes Thor (2011) and Loki (2011). The final battle is Loki VS Thor in this epic battle on the bridge! Can you defeat Loki once and for all and save the day with a collapsible bridge, minifigure catapult and two flick-fire missile cannons? It's up to you to save the day.

Batman VS Joker: Arkham Rooftop: £30.00, includes Batman (Arkham Asylum), Riddler and Joker. Joker is going face-to-face in a battle of epic proportions! Batman must defeat the Joker once and for all with an exploding platform, break-through wall, Joker costume changer, hidden Riddler platform and 4 different flick-fire missile turrets for the ultimate rooftop battle that will end however you want it to!

With Comic Con only 2 days away now, I though I would post my final predictions for 2014...

Marvel:

-(Lego Exclusive)X-Men X-Manison Attack: Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, Cyclops, Storm, Havok, Mystique, Juggernaut-159.99$

-Captain America: The Winter Soilder Set: Captain America, The Winter Soilder, Battle Scenery-12.99$

-Captain America: The Winter Soilder Set: Captain America, Hero Character, Crossbones-19.99$

-Captain America: The Winter Soilder Set: Captain America, Falcone, Hero Character, The Winter Soilder, Villian Character-49.99$

-The Amazing Spider Man 2 Set: Spider Man, Quinn Stacy, Elector-19.99$

-The Amazing Spider Man 2 Set: Spider Man, Peter Parker, Green Goblin, Rhino, Hero Charcter-39.99$

DC:

-Batman vs. Black Mask:Blackgate Escape: Batman, Black Mask, Getaway Car-12.99$

-Green Lantern and The Flash vs. Sinestro: Yellow Lantern Attack: Green Lantern, The Flash, Sinestro, Yellow Lantern Attack Ship-19.99$

-Batman vs. Talia al Ghul: Final Battle in Gotham City: Batman, Catwoman, Talia al Ghul: Batpod, Talia's Transport Truck(With Nuclear Bomb inside)-34.99$

-Batman vs. Killer Croc: Chase in Gotham Harbor: Batman, Nightwing, Killer Croc, Penguin, Penguin's Henchman, Bat-Submarine, Penguin's Submarine, Killer Croc's Speeder Boat-49.99$

-Batman vs. Ras al Ghul: Showdown at Wayne Manor: Batman, Alfred, Batgirl, Ras al Ghul, Deathstroke-69.99$

-(Toys R Us Exclusive)Bane's Sewer Hideout: Batman, Bane, Bane's Henchman-29.99$

Thanks For Reading!

Damn, 30 minutes after I post my predictions, the first picture of a 2014 set get released proving me wrong already! I guess I'll just have to see about my other predictions.

Wolverine vs. Sabertooth ($12) Comic Wolverine w/ mask and Sabertooth; Small snowy set with a tree and logs

Spider-Man vs. Electro ($20) Ultimate version Minifigures; electric grid/power boxes

Superman vs. Doomsday ($50) Exclusive beaten up Superman Minifigure and a big-fig(hulk size) Doomsday; small destroyed city block

Green Lantern vs. Sinestro ($30) Green Lantern (Different version than Comic Con Minifigure) w/ green ring like Lord of the Rings and Sinestro; (sets in orbit) satellite and transparent green build-able fist for Green Lantern.