I don't think anyone has brought up the possibility of Super Heroes Brickmaster books yet, but I can see them making one each for Marvel and DC. On the DC side, Green Lantern would be a perfect fit for the format since the models could be literally anything as long as they mostly use Bright Green bricks. I'm not sure who I'd pick for Marvel though, what do you all think?

Would love that idea. ;)

I just think that in execution, the two books would have Batman and Spiderman *eyeroll*

It would be interesting for the Marvel Brickmaster book to be centered around Shield vehicles and include Agent Coulson. But I don't think that would be the case.

So are there any DC movies coming out next year?

If not I think we will get 6 sets like the first wave.

- 1 Lego store exclusive

- 4 Batman sets: Almost sure: Batgirl, Nightwing and Killer Croc.

I hope for a Ra's Al Ghul, Clayface and Alfred.

1 other DC Superhero:

*Green Lantern set: with the transparant green bricks like someone mentioned earlier, one can build anything to accompany him.

(Hoping for a Flash-set, although I don't know how they are going to do that because he doesn't have iconic vehicles or buildings/lairs.)

As for the Marvel sets:

- 2 sets based on the new Thor movie

- 4 sets based on the videogame:

*Sandman set: Like Green Lantern, you can build anything with this guy using tan-pieces: fists, hammers, minions etc. + another reason to use their special Hulk mold.

*A Galactus set (as someone also mentioned earlier)

*A Fantastic Four set: Ideal to use Woody's legs and the Hulk mold again for the Thing.

*An X-men set

My ideas:

Winter 14 wave:

Marvel-

Bifrost Bridge- Bifrost with some Earth ‘stuff’- Heimdall, Jane Foster, Thor

Valhalla (Or other prominent Asgardian place)- Asgardian hall- Odin, Thor (with Helmet), Sif, Warriors 3, Tyr, Loki

Disappointing ‘showdown’ set- Lackluster/ bizzaro construct- Thor, Malekith, Kurse

S@H Baxter Building- Reed’s Lab, Fantasticar etc.- The FF (Hulk-Like mold Thing)

DC-

Batman Set 1 Croc Attack- Sewer Environment- Batman, Killer Croc, Batgirl

Batman Set 2 Alfred Rescue- Lab environment- Batman, Nightwing, Alfred, Clayface

Archer Face Off- City Environment- Green Arrow, Dark Archer, (Speedy/ Red Arrow?)

Summer 14 Wave-

Marvel-

Bank Heist- Bank, truck and motorcycle- Cap, Crossbones, Winter Soldier, Batroc

Shield HQ- Similar to Helicarrier set last year- Fury, Maria Hill, Jasper Sitwell, (Coulson?)

WW2 Flashback- Generic not-at-all-military Jeep/camp- WW2 Cap, Howard Stark, Peggy, Red Skull

X-Mansion- Danger Room, Hangar etc.- Cyke- Logan, Xavier, Iceman, Beast, Jean, (Arch)Angel

DC-

Hall Of Justice Attack- self explanatory- Flash, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Luthor, Zoom

Assault On Oa- Green Lantern Battery, Green and yellow trans-pieces- GL (Hal Jordan), Kilowog, Sinestro (Sinestro Corps)

I know minfig ratio is waaaaaay out, but I can dream right?

Edited by The Brigante

how about flash and green lantern in one with sinestro, maybe kilwog; It could make price too high. black canary with green arrow and one of their enemy's. A justice league one with zatanna, martian manhunter and cyborg and a army of manhunters or darkseid and his minions with a set the size of mabula mansion.

Marvel

A £12 spider-man set with green goblin.

A shield set with agent coulson, maria hill and nick fury.

A another chance to get hulk with sandman or a another foe.

fantastic four set with doctor doom with doom bots.

Another x men set

and finally a nice head quarters with the hulk buster armour, thanos or galutisc, captain marvel 2013, iron spider and spider woman and other heroes.

also a set with thor and black widow set maybe £20 with a enemy like the skulls.

A punisher set with the weapons like in the star wars set. can be not violent just as long as we get him with a few guns. maybe with dead-pool.

My Wish List:

Sets:

• SHIELD Helicarrier
  • X-Men Blackbird
  • Stark Industries Tower
  • Iron Man Hall of Armors (should be able to accomodate all Mark versions to date including upcoming Iron Patriot)

Minifigs:

• Iron Man (Mark I, II, III, IV, V)
  • X-Men (Cyclops, updated Marvel Girl/Phoenix, Storm, Prof. X, Rogue, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Angel, Beast)
  • Fantastic Four
  • Silver Surfer
  • Daredevil / Elektra
  • Dr. Strange
  • Vision / Scarlet Witch / Quicksilver

Villians

• Galactus
  • Green Goblin / Hobgoblin
  • Red Skull
  • Thanos
  • Apacolypse
  • Bullseye
  • Dark Phoenix
  • Juggernaut
  • Kingpin
  • Silver Samurai

Edited by agoodfella

(Hoping for a Flash-set, although I don't know how they are going to do that because he doesn't have iconic vehicles or buildings/lairs.)

Flash himself could come the same way that Wonder Woman and Aquaman came: piggybacking on a more popular hero.

After seeing the brilliant arrow series finale. I really want to see a set with green arrow and the dark archer(Malcolm Merlyn). They could just call it a green arrow set and add some vehicle for Malcolm Merlyn. I don't really care just I'd really like to see dark archer and green arrow designs based on their arrow counterparts in a similar way they did it with the dark knight rises. They can't claim its too unsuitable for children cause think of The Dark Knight Rises, Lord of the rings, Pirates of the Caribbean all the marvel movies have something in them unsuitable for young children. The beauty with the superhero Lego is they can twist the storyline and make it far less violent than the source material. I'm sure most kids are as familiar with green arrow as they are aqua man (not very). As the TV series is continuing in October it would be a perfect time for dc to use Lego to promote it with a small set and possibly get some more attention. If worst comes to worse just put arrow(TV show design) in a set with batman and have them taking on Dark archer (TV show design) and another batman villain. That would certainly be better than nothing.

After seeing the brilliant arrow series finale. I really want to see a set with green arrow and the dark archer(Malcolm Merlyn). They could just call it a green arrow set and add some vehicle for Malcolm Merlyn. I don't really care just I'd really like to see dark archer and green arrow designs based on their arrow counterparts in a similar way they did it with the dark knight rises. They can't claim its too unsuitable for children cause think of The Dark Knight Rises, Lord of the rings, Pirates of the Caribbean all the marvel movies have something in them unsuitable for young children. The beauty with the superhero Lego is they can twist the storyline and make it far less violent than the source material. I'm sure most kids are as familiar with green arrow as they are aqua man (not very). As the TV series is continuing in October it would be a perfect time for dc to use Lego to promote it with a small set and possibly get some more attention. If worst comes to worse just put arrow(TV show design) in a set with batman and have them taking on Dark archer (TV show design) and another batman villain. That would certainly be better than nothing.

I love that idea, cause I'm a huge arrow fan. Hopefully they can somehow pull it off.

Have ya'll watched the new Man of Steel trailer? I seriously believe that this will kick-start the new Justice League, or at least a "World's Finest" (batman + superman) story arc adapted for the big screen. Marvel has been dominating the box office lately and DC Comics wants to get back into the "billion dollar box office" game. You also have Arkham Origins the game coming out very soon. The trailer is like a mini-movie:

I'm sure that these two elements will manifest a completely new creative-direction for Lego designers working on DC-related sets and figures.

DC: (unlikely but)

T-ship -- Separation function, 5 minifigs: Cyborg, BB, Raven,Star,Robin.

Hive Academy -- Brother Blood, Cyborg, Bumble Bee, Hive soldier (2)

Forest Battle -- a few trees, Speedy, Cheshire

The Doom Patrol -- Quantum Generator, Brain, Mallah, Beast Boy, Mento

Robin vs. Madame Rouge -- Robin's fighter, Robin, Madame Rouge

Battle with Dr. Light -- Dr. Light, Kole, Gnarrk,Cyborg, Dr. Light's machine from "Kole"

Meeting Kole -- a few trees, bushes, raptors (3) Beast Boy, Kole, Gnarrk, Robin. comes with green raptor for beast boy.

T-car -- Mother May-eye (disguise), Cyborg (rain coat), Starfire (sweater)

Race for the Case -- Ding Dong Daddy, Robin (with crash helmet), Red X. All of their cars.

Date with Destiny -- the prom boat, Kitten, Fang, Robin, Starfire.

Hive five -- something like a battle pack, with See-more, Jinx,Mammoth,Gizmo,Billy Numerous (2), Kyd Wykkyd(spelling?)

Larva M3-19 -- a brick built silkie in adult form, Starfire,Killer Moth, Johnny Rancid.

I know these are unlikely, but with Teen Titans GO! *shudders* anything's possible.

I really want to see more female superheroes. Namely She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel, Elektra, Psylocke, and Scarlet Witch from Marvel. Also Supergirl, Batgirl, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, and Huntress from DC. Just pop them into sets wherever TLG can.

I really want to see more female superheroes. Namely She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel, Elektra, Psylocke, and Scarlet Witch from Marvel. Also Supergirl, Batgirl, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, and Huntress from DC. Just pop them into sets wherever TLG can.

I agree! Batgirl seems like the most likely one to appear next. I think the most likely Marvel heroine would actually be Storm, if we get a new X-Men set.

Scarlet Witch is slated to be in the next Avengers movie. Then again, that could change before filming starts, and even if she does stay, it's two years away.

Storm, Jean Grey, Rogue and Mystique are the four ladies I want to see most. Hopefully we'll see some of them next year.

Well today I was finally after almost a month since its release was able to see Iron Man 3. Although I was personally not a huge fan of the movie, I got some ideas for sets. Warning the following my contain spoilers...

-Extermis Soilder Showdown: Tony Stark, Harley, Eric Savin, Water Tower and Destroyed Town Scenery-19.99$

-(Lego Exclusive)Iron Man vs. Aldrich Killian: Miami Final Battle: Iron Man(Silver Centurion Suit), Pepper Potts, Aldrich Killian(Drangon Tattos), Woman Extermis Soilder, Extermis Soilder, Iron Man(Sun Orbital Suit), Iron Man("Bones" Light Duty Suit), Iron Man(Sneaky Suit), Oil Ridges(x3 with differnt stuff and actions in each)-159.99$

This is all I got to be honest, Thanks For Reading!

Edited by North Lego Star

LEGO is not gonna give us a Hall of Armors, because we have a portion of it in Malibu Mansion.

I'm really hoping to see Black mask, as he is the main enemy in Arkham origins so I think there is a very high chance of seeing him, and also Ra's al Ghul, I'm not sure if lego will make him but it would be awesome if they did.

Edited by Legoman123

I'd love both Ra's al Ghul and Talia, especially since they're the only two villains left that appeared in the films and haven't gotten a minifigure.

I really wish we would see more X-Men. Like Batman it is a popular enough brand that it doesn't need to rely on movies and cartoon tie ins, not to mention there's so much diversity for potential sets.

I'd love both Ra's al Ghul and Talia, especially since they're the only two villains left that appeared in the films and haven't gotten a minifigure.

I completely agree, I think both Ras and Talia deserve to be made into minifigs, and I do believe that they do have a strong chance of appearing in the largest of Batman sets next year, which will probally a 70$ Wayne Manor Set(My other 2014 predictions are on the previous page, but I'll probaly update them soon.)

I'v been thinking about Iron Man 3 sets for the last couple of days now and I have to say, I think lego really messed up. The sets are just not accurate, so I heres how I think the sets should have turned out...

-Iron Man vs. Aldrich Killian: The Ultimate Showdown: Iron Man(Silver Silver Centurion Suit), Aldrich Killian(Drango Tattos), Explodeing and Destroyed Oli Ridge Scenery-12.99$

-Iron Man: Capture of The Mandarin: Iron Man(Mark 42), Iron Patriot, The Mandarin, Speed Boat with Small Sea Bay(Explodes)-19.99$

-Iron Man: Extremis Battle: Iron Man(Heart Breaker Suit), Pepper Potts, Aldrich Killian(Shirt Burning), Extermis Woman Soilder, Iron Man(Sun Orbital Suit),Oil Ridges(x2 with exploding actions and stuff)-39.99$

-(Lego Exclusive)Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack: Iron Man(Mark 42), Pepper Potts, Tony Stark, The Mandarin, Eric Savin, Mark 4 Armor, Mark 2 Armor, Mark 1 Armor, Mansion(Much Bigger with Tony's Lab), Ten Rings Helicopter-159.99$

So maybe it's just the minifigs that are messed up, but still it would have been nice to get some more accurate sets, Thanks For Reading!

I completely agree, I think both Ras and Talia deserve to be made into minifigs, and I do believe that they do have a strong chance of appearing in the largest of Batman sets next year, which will probally a 70$ Wayne Manor Set(My other 2014 predictions are on the previous page, but I'll probaly update them soon.)

I'v been thinking about Iron Man 3 sets for the last couple of days now and I have to say, I think lego really messed up. The sets are just not accurate, so I heres how I think the sets should have turned out...

-Iron Man vs. Aldrich Killian: The Ultimate Showdown: Iron Man(Silver Silver Centurion Suit), Aldrich Killian(Drango Tattos), Explodeing and Destroyed Oli Ridge Scenery-12.99$

-Iron Man: Capture of The Mandarin: Iron Man(Mark 42), Iron Patriot, The Mandarin, Speed Boat with Small Sea Bay(Explodes)-19.99$

-Iron Man: Extremis Battle: Iron Man(Heart Breaker Suit), Pepper Potts, Aldrich Killian(Shirt Burning), Extermis Woman Soilder, Iron Man(Sun Orbital Suit),Oil Ridges(x2 with exploding actions and stuff)-39.99$

-(Lego Exclusive)Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack: Iron Man(Mark 42), Pepper Potts, Tony Stark, The Mandarin, Eric Savin, Mark 4 Armor, Mark 2 Armor, Mark 1 Armor, Mansion(Much Bigger with Tony's Lab), Ten Rings Helicopter-159.99$

So maybe it's just the minifigs that are messed up, but still it would have been nice to get some more accurate sets, Thanks For Reading!

When you say next year do you mean the next wave (that been the winter wave) ?

I also completely agree with you on the iron man sets, they had so much potential but they never used it all. If Lego had thought it through they could have had a large exclusive set with so many different iron man suits, but instead we ended up getting two different types of suits, and thats the end of that. :wacko:

When you say next year do you mean the next wave (that been the winter wave) ?

I also completely agree with you on the iron man sets, they had so much potential but they never used it all. If Lego had thought it through they could have had a large exclusive set with so many different iron man suits, but instead we ended up getting two different types of suits, and one of them isn't even that accurate. :wacko:

I'd love more sets from the TDK trilogy and MoS.

I would too, but I've been wonering if lego still has the rights to The Dark Knight since that's what was labeled on all the sets from 2008, because I would love to see a few sets from the movie like these...

-Gotham City Police Station: Gordon, Batman, Joker, Rachel Darwes, Gotham Police Officer, Gotham City Police Van, Police Station(Prison Cell, Interrigation Room, Gradge For Van, Bat Signal on Top of Building, Blow Up Feature)-49.99$

-The Dark Knight's Tumbler: Batman, Joker, Harvey Dent(One Side of his face is Harvey Dent while the other side is Two-Face)-24.99$

As for the Dark Knight Rises, there are some sets I would like to see similar to these...

-Bane's Stock Exchange Escape: Bane(Motor Cycle Outfit), Batman, Batpod, Motorcycle for Bane, Road Blocks-12.99$

-Talia Al Ghul's Gotham City Getaway: Batman, Catwoman, Talia Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul's Transport Truck(Cotain's Nuclear Bomb inside)-34.99$

-The Dark Knight Rises: Sewer Hideout Showdown: Batman, Bane, Officer John Blake, Bane's Hench Men(x2), Blake's Gotham Police Car, Sewer Hideout( Differnt area's from the movie, but also has Blow up features on the top of Set to recreate when the explosives go off under Gotham)-49.99$

Just Some Ideas that I think would be nice to get as sets, Thanks For Reading!

Edited by North Lego Star