Unless you want to buy from eBay and then this forum can really help!

I do want to buy from ebay.

if you really want some, better wait till 2009 and get the new pirates.

That is a LONG LONG time to wait...

He said he wanted them now :pir-grin: off course there is a difference between wanting and getting.

LegoKing, your best bet would be to buy from a Bricklink seller close to you if you are in a rush. Buying from eBay is no guarantee and you still have to wait for the auctions to end.

Tony

That is a LONG LONG time to wait...

He said he wanted them now :pir-grin: off course there is a difference between wanting and getting.

well, besides getting and wanting part. i think he should just save up for the new lego's :p i'm doing just that :D

The pirate forums regularly posts deals on ebay, and has ebay adds on the bottom. Open your eyes please?

well, besides getting and wanting part. i think he should just save up for the new lego's :p i'm doing just that :D

So am I...and probably the rest of the forum :pir_laugh2:

The pirate forums regularly posts deals on ebay, and has ebay adds on the bottom. Open your eyes please?

euhm.. posted perhaps in the wrong forum? :pir-tongue:

So am I...and probably the rest of the forum :pir_laugh2:

think you would be right there!

I am looking at selling most of my pirate lego and focusing on technic. I would like to know a realistic price I would get for each ship if I sold them on ebay separately.

Ships are BSB and SES.

Thank you.

Edited by furious

It mostly depends of the condition of your ships. And if the box and instructions are included.

I've checked about 14 auction of SES, but this is all kinds of conditions, it's says about $200.

But it also depends where your from. In Australia the price of Lego is insane. I GB it's pretty cheap as far as I can see.

I don't know about BSB, but Phred have made a thread with ships on auctions, and he also lists some past auctions. So check that out.

Good luck :wink:

You may expect at least 100 - 150 for the BSB and 150-250 for the SES. How much it exactly is depends on the condition and so on which has been mentioned before.

You will only catch these sums of money if you have some patience though, BL only sells one or two a month and eBay sellers who haven't sold LEGO like that before might suffer from not enough attention in the beginning too, so maybe you should put in a minimum price just to be sure.

... maybe you should put in a minimum price just to be sure.

I think this is not a bad idea... also like piratepistol21 & oDDerFisken said: the prize also depends on the condition the item is in and if the box and instructions are included. But like my dad always says: the prize depends on the money a fool want to give.

Check this out (28 pages full of prize madness): Ebay Madness

Edited by Capt. Kirk

I'm planning my Lego Pirate budget over the next couple of days. I need some price quotes for the following sets, note I'm asking you guys because I don't have time to be looking all over the internet, and I only intend to buy off E-bay.

Thanks Broadside

1...Imperial Flagship.

2...Eldorado Fortress.

3...Caribbean Clipper.

4...Imperial trading post.

5...Renegade Runner.

6...Redbeards Runner.

...I don't have time to be looking all over the internet

Can anybody spare a bit of time to help me sort out my garden, wash my car and go to the supermarket. I just don't have time....... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Cheers

Rog

Dude, Bricklink has a price guide... just check that out for the lower and upper limits of what people are paying for sets... they even separate it by new and used sets :pir-wink:

No time to look online or eBay for sets but all the time in world to post a topic and then build the sets when they arrive... seems like a fair trade to me.

/sarcasm

Dude, Bricklink has a price guide... just check that out for the lower and upper limits of what people are paying for sets... they even separate it by new and used sets :pir-wink:

Yes, I do agree. Bricklink is the right site to buy these sets. Here is the link: Bricklink. Since I am a nice guy, I will tell you some prices on how much to pay for each set.

Here they are:

6271(Imperial Flagship) I would say between $50-$90 USD

6276(Eldorado Fortress) $60-$100 USD

6274(Caribbean Clipper) $50-$80 USD

6277(Imperial trading post) $80-$150 USD

6268(Renegade Runner) $20-$40 USD

I found 2 different Redbeard's Runner. So these are the 2 since I don't know which one you want.

6289(Redbeards Runner) $70-110 USD

6290(Redbeards Runner, newer version) $70- 120 USD

I also included links to the sets on bricklink for you.

If any of my price estimates are off, please correct me.

I hope this helps you.

LegoKing

but hes talking about the OLD pirates, not the new :pir-classic:

Ooops,... :pir-laugh:

then he must to go to Ebay (or another bidding site) or Bricklink...

but watched out for the prizes...

spend your money wisely and good luck !!!

I found 2 different Redbeard's Runner. So these are the 2 since I don't know which one you want.

It was brought out again in 2001 (first release in 1996 - source Lugnet).

Redbeards Runner - 1996

Redbeards Runner - 2001

Edited by Capt. Kirk