Nachapon Lego

Counter-Strike de_dust map and CT/T minifig

On 6/2/2021 at 6:01 PM, bbqqq said:

de_dust bombsite B, a small part of my Counter-Srike MOC built many years ago, comes to life in Unreal Engine 5. I will try to import the full map and make a mini game later.

This is better then I thought it would be. Great job !

On 6/3/2021 at 8:21 PM, M2m said:

Thanks! The unreal engine 5 is very powerful. Here is a new video.

Phew, really cool. I had no clue what is possible ...

And TLG pulled the plug on the Osprey because of ... well ... whatever.

We are not allowed to show "clone bricks" on EB other than in the Community Forum, but we are allowed to show how to play Counter Strike within a LEGO environment in the Digital Designer Forum?

Counter Strike?

Wow.

I have nothing against that, those who what to go there, please feel free go there. But I really have problems with how EB is treating "clone" bricks. I do see fully incompatible measures here. When clone bricks are soo bad for TLG's reputation or appreciation of this forum, so is Counter Strike, isn't it?

Oh well.

Cool though, what is possible, and what you have accomplished for sure. It must have been a load of work and knowledge!

All the best
Thorsten

On 6/3/2021 at 8:21 PM, M2m said:

Thanks! Unreal engine 5 is the most powerful game engine and realtime rendering software. Just mid spec old CPU / GPU can do smooth software realtime ray tracing using the new Lumen global illumination and reflections system.

Edited by bbqqq

7 hours ago, Toastie said:

Phew, really cool. I had no clue what is possible ...

And TLG pulled the plug on the Osprey because of ... well ... whatever.

We are not allowed to show "clone bricks" on EB other than in the Community Forum, but we are allowed to show how to play Counter Strike within a LEGO environment in the Digital Designer Forum?

Counter Strike?

Wow.

I have nothing against that, those who what to go there, please feel free go there. But I really have problems with how EB is treating "clone" bricks. I do see fully incompatible measures here. When clone bricks are soo bad for TLG's reputation or appreciation of this forum, so is Counter Strike, isn't it?

Oh well.

Cool though, what is possible, and what you have accomplished for sure. It must have been a load of work and knowledge!

All the best
Thorsten

Thank you! Maybe the toy gun war looks make it soft. This is a modification of the FPS game demo template. Just import the Lego model into it. UE5 supports obj and fbx format import which can be converted from LDD -> mecabricks -> Blender -> UE5.

Edited by bbqqq

Great work @bbqqq

I like when two passions (LEGO and counter stike, I suppose) meet together to create something new.

Maybe with another bit of work you could make it somewhat playable.
Next step you could replace the rifle with this one or a more playful version like this one (maybe with some addition to enrich it).

Edited by Calabar
typo fixed

2 hours ago, Calabar said:

Great work @bbqqq

I like when two passions (LEGO and counter stike, I suppose) meet together to create something new.

Maybe with another bit of work you could make it somewhat playable.
Next step YOU COULD the rifle with this one or a more playful version like this one (maybe with some addition to enrich it).

Thanks! and very good idea to replace the rifle model. I will also try to replace the bullet to 1x1 round tile and make the minifigures walk.

Edited by bbqqq

Lego HQ high poly bricks and minifigures - Counter-Strike de_dust map in UE5 demo game MOD

LDD model de_dust map built by me.

(in UE5 demo game MOD, player animations WIP)

4K 60 fps on YouTube

Please consider support (vote, login require) this projects at URL: http://bit.ly/legoloop. Thank you very much!

Edited by Nachapon Lego