Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Do you know what is coming soon?

Special Eurobricks Bulletin

This is not something new for many of you, Eurobricks Regulars! On behalf of the Eurobricks Staff, I am letting you guys know that something exciting is coming to Eurobricks soon. When??? I am not too sure about it. Meanwhile, do check out the 8827 LEGO Minifigures Series 6 pictorial review. It is just a beginning of what Eurobricks is going to offer to our community. Stay tune for more updates and announcements.

88new.jpg

You can keep on trying and guessing what is coming. I am sure some of you will be able to figure out soon. More will be reveal later on..

Hmm.. I'm both intrigued and bemused..

I for one am only intrigued.

Way to go Fangy, you rock!

How long will someone have to have been a member of EB to participate in the contest? Or to put it another way: will I be able to enter?

Is this the "little surprise" that you spoke of in the Batman Contest thread? In that case, as you said, that's indeed not much of a surprise at all for EB regulars. :laugh:

I do wonder what Category B will be like this time though. The movie scene idea was pretty good and would actually work very well with this series.

As the Disco Dude would say: I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! :excited:

How long will someone have to have been a member of EB to participate in the contest? Or to put it another way: will I be able to enter?

You can participate in any Eurobricks contest upon signing up as a member. Only voting rules will differ for newer members.

Is this the "little surprise" that you spoke of in the Batman Contest thread? In that case, as you said, that's indeed not much of a surprise at all for EB regulars. :laugh:

Errr... Nope. This is not what I meant. What I meant was, something in the LEGO Licensed Forum that might just materialise in the future. No promises though. :tongue: