Jurgen Krooshoop

Instructions for Barman's Container Crane

I created full building instructions of the container crane, designed by Barman (the same guy who made the big V8 and the Avatar Helicopter). The crane is in minifig scale and can be combined with normal Lego trains and trucks. It has full PF-operation of the 4 crane-functions.

The instructions and parts list can be downloaded on the instructions-page of my website www.jurgenstechniccorner.com

wpa8ad2aa5.pngwpdeceb3fb.png

Very nice Jurgen! Well done.

I am not that into trains, but I love cranes and I think a lot of people will be very happy with these instructions.

Keep up the good work default_thumbup.gif

That is amazing that you managed to recreate that beast in virtual, that must have taken forever! Nice job though.

tim

Thanks a lot! He did a great job with that... now we only need some extra sensors to make it more intelligent.

Jurgen, will you or Barman be so good as to get the parts list available on Basebrick as well ?

It'd be much easier for me to figure out which parts I'd need to build this. I'd imagine it'll be quite a few :p

Jurgen, will you or Barman be so good as to get the parts list available on Basebrick as well ?

It'd be much easier for me to figure out which parts I'd need to build this. I'd imagine it'll be quite a few :p

You can actually export the parts list on Rebrickable in Basebrick format via the link just above the parts images. Or for the lazy: Export

Does this mean my help is no longer required?

And aam I allowed to post this in the Trains-forum as well ? There might be some train-lovers who don't visit the technic section, but who will find this model usefull.

@ Jurgen Krooshoop: There is already a Trains Forum topic about Barman's Container Crane here, with mention of your new Building Instructions. People really like it! :classic:

Does this mean my help is no longer required?

Jurgen, I can upload the XML file straight into BaseBrick, which I've already done by now :thumbup:

Just need to order some new parts tomorrow and I'll be able to build this soon, I'm only missing a few more exotic parts :cry_happy:

No more help needed from you there, thanks man !

Jurgen, I can upload the XML file straight into BaseBrick, which I've already done by now :thumbup:

Just need to order some new parts tomorrow and I'll be able to build this soon, I'm only missing a few more exotic parts :cry_happy:

No more help needed from you there, thanks man !

Wow im kind of jealous you have all those parts :wink: ...

tim

Wow im kind of jealous you have all those parts :wink: ...

tim

Don't be too jealous, my collection is still dwarfed by many collections around here :look:

After checking Bricklink and ordering the remaining parts I'm 100€ lighter, so it's not like I have all of them lying around :blush:

That said, there is a distinct lack of blue parts around here, it looks like I'm going to have to search them outside of Belgium ... Good thing I can substitute most parts with another colour if needed :blush:

If anyone has 8 pieces of Blue Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Perpendicular Double Split then please give me a shout as the closest supplier with that amount is in Canada :wacko: