Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yogi

Ewok catapult.

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Here is my addition for the community build. I decided I'd just get it in before I leave for vacation. I may edit this a bit later but wanted to add to the CB. I didn't have time to find some parts (or may not have had them) to make the catapult as smooth as I would have liked . I'm surprised at how few Endor entries there have been. Maybe not everyone likes ewoks as much as I do. :wub::blush:

Well here it is. Hope you enjoy.

6488262599_aa385e27ac_z.jpg

6488263675_083f2c4aab_z.jpg

Here is my 74-Z speederbike I built a while ago.

6488263101_eb196763b4_z.jpg

Here's the catapult.

6488264161_de862dd377_z.jpg

6488264613_8a15f519fb_z.jpg

Ewok catapult By Darth Yogi.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed. Please C&C.

Nice work, Darth Yogi! The speederbike looks great, and the catapult look like it actually works! The base is nice too, although a bit on the colorful side.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for all the comments and the blogging.

The catapult would work, but breaks every time because of the weak base. But when you spin the handle pieces the long rod comes down. I think I would need 2 people, (one to hold the whole thing down, and 1 to shoot it) to make it work.

Nice scene, Im liking the look of this. The catapult looks great and love the design. Im a bit up in arms about the speeder bike, it great that you've taken your own design with this as TLG has given us a few diffren tversions of this but I feel it a little lacking. But apart from that I love that your original desigh on the speeder.

Nice work, Darth Yogi! The speederbike looks great, and the catapult look like it actually works! The base is nice too, although a bit on the colorful side.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I agree, like with my yoda hut a bit to much unneeded color...Other than that looks great.. :thumbup:

I agree, like with my yoda hut a bit to much unneeded color...Other than that looks great.. :thumbup:

Thanks. I agree that there's a bit of unneeded color, but with two of my pirate MOC's I really was short on brown and even had to take out a tree I had planned. :hmpf_bad:

This looks really cute! I like the way you have made the dirt/forest floor it makes the scene come really nice together. Good job