Hi,

My problem is not really a bad one, it is a great one, I got from my wife a Unimog set, as a birthday present.

Great!, but unfortunately I already have one.

I cannot change it as where I live there is no official LEGO store, and this is where she bought it.

I would need to "fly" somewhere where there is a LEGO store to get it replaced.

So I decided to keep it.

Any of you guys have an idea of what I can do with the second set? any cool C-models (unlike A-Model and B-Model that are official LEGO instructions) out there for this set?

Thanks,

Noam

You could make some really good attachments or put all your pieces towards building a model from rebrickable,there is a lot of great models which has 70% of the parts needed.

You alwais have extra parts for your first unimog :laugh: , for my never is a problem to have a lot of bricks.

You can never have too many bricks!

You can build an awesome 8 wheeler. Or an Offroader.

I was wondering the same thing hehe default_thumbup.gif

You can make a Unimog Fire Truck default_laugh_new.gif

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63363

But a fire truck is red

I will make a big dakar truck off it just like the Daf,s with the 2 cabines at the 90's from Jan de Rooy or a gigantic 8 wheeler

Whats the name off your wife, i like her already.

Greetings Edwin Korstanje

But a fire truck is red

I will make a big dakar truck off it just like the Daf,s with the 2 cabines at the 90's from Jan de Rooy or a gigantic 8 wheeler

Whats the name off your wife, i like her already.

Greetings Edwin Korstanje

She visits the store and simply says "Can I have the most expensive Lego Technic set you have?" default_thumbup.gif

Just replace the Orange panels with Red panels :wink:

Dakar Truck sounds cool

She visits the store and simply says "Can I have the most expensive Lego Technic set you have?" default_thumbup.gif

Just replace the Orange panels with Red panels :wink:

Dakar Truck sounds cool

I have made the firetruck and olso a dakar truck but not jet with 2 cabines. :sweet:

Edited by VFracingteam

I think you should make some awesome attachments for the unimog! With all those parts i am sure you can make some pretty cool ones.

tim

So I decided to keep it.

Any of you guys have an idea of what I can do with the second set? any cool C-models (unlike A-Model and B-Model that are official LEGO instructions) out there for this set?

I used my second 8110 to make the plow and the crane at the same time. There will be a lot of extra parts, but there are always more implements to make.

Like many have already mentioned, if I had two Unimogs, the first thing I would build is an awesome offroad 8-wheeler with full suspension, drive, and steering <-- Those two sets alone provide more than enough parts to do this. Secondly, I would put lots of random functions on the body like a winch, crane, motorized lift for cabin?

Thank you all for the replies

Beside selling off my wife, which I won't do

Or the fact that I hid it from her (actually it was in the living room on bookshelf, no idea how she missed it :D )

I will give the 8 wheel truck a chance.