WhiteFang

Category 1 and 2 winners

Congratulations to Skrytsson ! Really well deserved first places.

and congratulations to all winners and participants ! Indeed there are many great entries !

so this was my first contest i've ever entered

and one of my first MOCs ever, so I have a question ...

what does everybody do with their creations now? take them apart, save them?

i've seen some MOCs from a local LUG in my lego store, I wonder what the process is like to get it displayed in there?

I have saved mine so far, but when I am fed up with looking at it or need the parts (I don't have a big collection yet), I'll take it apart. I have taken enough photos to know what it looked like if I want to rebuild it :)

...what does everybody do with their creations now? take them apart, save them?

i've seen some MOCs from a local LUG in my lego store, I wonder what the process is like to get it displayed in there?

My son and I play with it. He has build some buildings of his own to create Gotham City.

The tower is an evil headquarter. I think it'll stay at last till christmas (when pirates wait under the christmas tree)...

Edited by Vimes

I still haven't heard from all the winners! Do it before the end of the week or I'll have to think about cancelling the shipment to you. Others are waiting because of you. :angry:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I'd gladly take their prizes if they don't want them. :tongue:

Chill out, Penguin, they're probably on vacation for the holidays. :wink:

Ladies and gentlemen! :classic:

I have an announcement to make. This contest has been a big success and I sure hope that you enjoyed as much as I and my kind co-host WhiteFang, whom I cannot thank enough for his support and help. :wub:

This contest brought us many awesome entries each and every of which was clere, funny, beautiful or everything at the same time. The winners deserved their prizes and I congratulate them again. But. :wink: I guess all those efforts that some of you put into your MOCs should be rewarded. So I decided to give some extra prizes to some of the entrants. Random LEGO Batman keychains go to:

1) Patriot720's Killer Croc's Killer Croc To my mind, this entry combined all those thgings that make a good MOC: clever and innovative design, feeling of action and an amusing scene in general. Well done! :classic:

2) SI-mocs' Enter: The Joker This one to my mind is a very neat-looking and very"clean" MOC. It shows the iconic scene of Bat-mythos with style and drama, carefully shown in plastic bricks. :classic:

3) Luxor V's Freeze's Freezer A very funny and at the same time awesome-looking MOC. On one hand it has lot's of details and colour in it, but it doesn't look messed up or unclear. Very neat and very stylish. :classic:

4) Oky's Joker's Funhouse Well, this MOC came one of the latest to the contest but the wait was worth it. A tall vig - is a very hard and often ugly-looking tricky thing to buil. But Oky managed to pull it out perfectly. A beautiful and almost "officially-looking" MOC. :classic: All those mebtioned above, please contact me via PM and give me the adresses you wish me to send prizes on.

Actually to be frank, if it were in my power, I'd love to award each and every one of you with a prize. :cry_sad: But unfortunately I can't. However should the administration be kind to me again and should the members wish it, perhaps it is not the last Batman contest I am allowed to sponsor and hold here, on EB. :blush:

Once again, thank you Eurobricks staff for supporting my initiative and thank you, dear members, for showing such an interest in this project. :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Wow, this was an unexpexted surprise. *oh2* Thanks The Penguin! :wub:

Also, I'd like to take the chance (just been too lazy to do it earlier :blush: ) to congratulate the winners and say kudos to all those who spent time and effort to enter the contest. And of course, a big thank to The Penguin and WhiteFang for organising and hosting this funny competition! :thumbup:

so this was my first contest i've ever entered

and one of my first MOCs ever, so I have a question ...

what does everybody do with their creations now? take them apart, save them?

I took mine apart and built something more practical for my city (A base for Two-face, Black Mask and Sarecrow :devil: ).

Hey there, finally back online after some broadband troubles...

Just wanted to say thanks to Penguin and WhiteFang for running this contest. I really enjoyed putting together my entry and was delighted to place as the standard seemed really high.

Oh wow what an expected early Christmas present! :cry_happy:

Once again thanks for running the contest.

Truely a great showing of awesome batman mocs!

Aw, Pengy, you shouldn't have! :wub:

Thank you so much for this nice Christmas surprise! I hope these are not the prizes of the winners who failed to send their addresses to you? :look:

I am flattered that you chose my entry to receive one of these surprise prizes as I think that many entries were better than mine and I agree that all entrants deserve a prize for their great work. :thumbup:

I hope I get the Penguin keychain so that I can kiss you include you in my funnies and MOCs! :sweet:

Merry Christmass!

Thanks guys and I am glad you had truly enjoyed it. It was my pleasure to bring this contest for you guys to participate. I hope we will have more of these kind of contests in the future. :sweet:

Thank you so much for this nice Christmas surprise! I hope these are not the prizes of the winners who failed to send their addresses to you? :look:

Nope, and this is the surprise that I refer to earlier.

I hope I get the Penguin keychain so that I can kiss you include you in my funnies and MOCs! :sweet:

In that case you'll need to give him long legs and or a different costume at all. :wink:

And don't forget to send me your adress will you?

good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I recently received my prize, and I did indeed get the Penguin keychain! :sweet: Thank you very much, The Penguin! At last we are united! Nothing can stop us now! :devil_laugh:

6792270685_600fe9b679_z.jpg

In that case you'll need to give him long legs and or a different costume at all. :wink:

Well, I'm not a customizer like you, and your sigfig seems to change with each batch of custom minifigs, so I think I'll just leave it as it is. :laugh:

Indeed. And now watch as Gotham will be attacked from the depths of the sewers, from sea and from outer space! :grin: