Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Small bluecoat fort

[pid][/pid]197A

something I made while trying out circular towers

6537404293_116dd2c37b_z.jpg

its nothing special but I thought I would show you anyway.

Comments and criticism welcome.

I like the circled tower, you made it very good. I can't say that the colors are perfect, but it doesn't make your MOC worse.

And wait, who are blue coats? I know that the red coats are British, but what about the blue coats? :pir_laugh2:

Nice MOC again,

Alex.

That's pretty neat! :thumbup:

The round tower is excellent and not seen that often in the Pirates forum. The jetty looks cool, but isn't the gate a bit low? Minifigs might bump their head. :wall:

Fort Orion might be a cool name for it. :pir-classic:

I like the circled tower, you made it very good. I can't say that the colors are perfect, but it doesn't make your MOC worse.

And wait, who are blue coats? I know that the red coats are British, but what about the blue coats? :pir_laugh2:

Nice MOC again,

Alex.

Blue coats are considered to be French, American or sometimes Dutch

Nice work. I can tell it isn't finished, but I do think the technique for the tower is right on. Looks like you didn't have any yellow round 1 x 1 bricks. Maybe you could switch all the yellow to tan and finish this bad boy up!

I really like this, it's got a nice neo-classic pirates feel. Any plans to expand it? That would be cool, at the moment it almost looks like the front of the Eldorado. Nice avatar, by the way.

I really like this, it's got a nice neo-classic pirates feel. Any plans to expand it? That would be cool, at the moment it almost looks like the front of the Eldorado. Nice avatar, by the way.

I hadnt had any plans to expand it but once you mentioned Eldorado I could see how I could. :pir-sweet:

If I do end up remaking this as a modded Eldorado fort it will not be for a while as My Lego wont come out till sometime in Febuary next year and then I have alot of things planned for Avalonia (And i have my Ship project, the H.M.S gladiator)

6331228638_00eea15e23_z.jpg

(wip teaser)

...next year looks busy.

Im glad you like my Avatar, for those who haven't seen the original:

6531675165_df9bfab46b_m.jpg