Sign in to follow this  
Matn

Tower of Arcadonia

Arcadonia occupies a patch of land in the Enchanted Forest of Avalonia. Near the coastline lies a watchtower to warn and protect the inhabitants of Arcadonia of approaching danger.

1_eb.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

More pictures at Brickshelf.

A pity I'm too late for the challenge, but my ordered parts came in too late. Nothing to do about it, I'm still glad I was able to finally finish my Avalonian watchtower I had in my mind. :sweet:

EDIT: Added more pictures. :thumbup:

Edited by Matn

I´m glad you finished it, cause wow, she is a beauty!!!

The dark gray as foundation and the light gray above is really nice! And those windows on the second floor is great!!

Edit: my kid woke up so I couldn´t finish my post! :tongue:

Anyway, those lamps is great and I may have to borrow that idea! They look awesome!

The sand and dark green middle gives the whole tower a very unique look whick I find great!

So after all my long speach... I love it!!! :wub:

Edited by de Gothia

Really nice build ! Love the use of the dark and light grey, with the dark green and sand green band between the first en second level. Great job :sweet:

I like it!

The sand green and dark green combo in the middle is my favorite part, though de Gothia is right, the windows are also very nice. Only thing I would consider changing is the wooden roof... maybe overlap one of the sides to it is more pointed at the top?

Oh, stunning! :wub: Beautifully proportioned and i love the details like the corners, the door and lamps and the little wooden shelter. The landscaping is great too for the small amount of land you have around your tower. :thumbup:

ps. Just noticed the green stripes running around the middle of the tower! (Yeah i know, i'm observant... :tongue: ) Surprising, but it blends in really well and gives the tower a lovely splash of colour. :classic:

Edited by gabe

Lovely work mate! This looks like the perfect Avalonia tower, strong stone walls, a wooden roof and set in a lush countryside. The corners on the tower are nicely done and the different textures on the walls are a nice detail. I really like the stripe of Avalonia greens going round the middle, this really is a great touch. I think the wooden section at the top is done well, I do think you could try placing a row of 1x1 rounds in the gap at the top of the wooden roof, to give it a more complete look, but its not a major issue. Really great work, I look forward to seeing your next builds :thumbup: