Sign in to follow this  
Brickmaestro

Kek'baan al-thir Watchtower in Kaliphlin

I really like the use of the curved pieces, and the way the watchtower seems to be integrated in to the natural cliff face is very well done :thumbup:

Hey Brickmaestro; this is a great first moc mate, really well composed and finished. I love the different levels and the way the bottom layers are built into the rock. :thumbup: I'd love to see some minifigs bring it all to life - i hope they haven't been overcome with fumes from the oil moat?? :oh:

Edited by gabe

Lovely entry Brickmaestro. Great oil river through the middle - nice idea! The architecture is really intricate too.

Look forward to your future MOCs! :thumbup:

great first moc!

I like the 'bulkiness' of it. It makes the whole thing feel imposing - and not something I would attack :P

Though I think the lack of minifigures really starts to throw off the sense of scale a bit - not that that's a bad thing - certainly is interesting.

Brickmaestro - I really like the use of curved pieces in this. I've got to get more of those.

If you want to pick a location for this watchtower, I'll put a link to it from the Kaliphlin maps up on Flickr.