Dr Rod

Nocturnus Guild Rakath Mountains Watchtower

High up in the Northern region of Nocturnus in the Rakath Mountains lies Dr Rod's retreat.

This watchtower and gatehouse guards one of the mountain paths leading to Dr Rod's sanctuary.

The dragon has been hand raised and is an excellent guard Dragon :)

6518337527_37c918f896_z.jpg

6518337727_5fce84b2e6_z.jpg

6518338189_c8d44117d2_z.jpg

More pictures in my Flickr stream.

My Flickr

Hope you all like it :).

Oleg,

Dr Rod

Edited by Dr Rod

And it lights up too! :wub:

There is also a lit interior, will take some photos over the weekend and add to this thread.

Dr Rod

Great work Dr. Rod! The lava flow is spot on and the mix of grey and bley adds subtle variation to the walls. The lighting your last pic is wonderful - really looks like moonlight, the way it reflects off the slopes and the edges of the dragon's wings. :thumbup:

ps. I love that it's got a working drawbridge as well!

Very nice! I love the contrast between the red and the gray, and the three-dimensionality of the whole thing. I too like the way the grey and bley work together.

Love it. Lava at the bottom, rockwork, tower, ramparts, and the back bit. Drawbridge on a watchtower?!? Very extravagant. I see you have been making quite a profit in your dealings. :devil:

The doctor is in the house!

Top stuff mate, we may not have the largest guild but we make up for it in awesomeness. :thumbup:

The doctor is in the house!

Top stuff mate, we may not have the largest guild but we make up for it in awesomeness. :thumbup:

MMMM, awesomesauce, yummy!

Agreed, this is a great build Rod, we Nocturnus are storming home with a late charge. Love the lights, the baseplate, drawbridge, eerie inner lights, red roof, its all good. :thumbup:

Better get my act together and get some new builds out for Nocturnus I think! :)

Dr Rod

Better get my act together and get some new builds out for Nocturnus I think! :)

Dr Rod

Yes! Would be good to have you back building for us!

Wow, a four-year-old bump here. Haven't seen one of those yet. Definitely a solid build for sure, but for the sake of everyone here, we should probably refrain from bumping ancient topics. It's hard enough keeping track of yesterday's builds, let alone those from last week or four years ago... (Of course, I'm no mod or reg, so take this as you will!)