Sign in to follow this  
lisqr

MOC: Pokemon Charmeleon

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

For a while I had the title of pokemon master (now I'm lord of lava), not sure how I got it. But to live up to that title and to keep up with my pokemon mocs, here's Charmeleon.

100_1342-800.jpg

100_1335-800.jpg

100_1338-800.jpg

100_1333-800.jpg

Enjoy :sweet:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Easily one of your best pocket monsters yet. Shaping, proportion, execution, posing: all opposable thumbs up. Kudos!

That flame-piece for its tail flame is the ultimate choice. Any other combination just wouldn't cut it! Double kudos!

Thanks for showing and be well!

Cutty

I love this scale to Pokemon and has me thinking of a few ideas myself. Charmeleon certainly has that anime look and great work shapping his body.

The only thing I'm not happy with is the photography, where the color red is all distorted. I wish there is some way to fix that (which happens to my pics as well).

I love this scale to Pokemon and has me thinking of a few ideas myself. Charmeleon certainly has that anime look and great work shapping his body.

The only thing I'm not happy with is the photography, where the color red is all distorted. I wish there is some way to fix that (which happens to my pics as well).

I originally intended to have pokemons all to scale. Like Charmeleon is half the size of Charizard. But that didn't work out too well. But I still like this scale because you can do trainers of the same scale. :sweet: That's my next project.

Red came out ok in my photo, but my resize tool really messed up the red. I don't have the time to mess with photoshop now. But I'll do it later with all my pokemon mocs.

I love your pokemon man! I think you're doing a really nice job with the series. In this case, I think it looks a little off. Still instantly recognizable, but a little off. The bottom of his mouth is not as rounded as I feel it should be, and seems to hang out a little more than it should. The back of the neck loses some roundness too, but the fact that I only have two, minor suggestions proves how nice it is! I'd also improve the photography, the model is great but the pictures are a little blurry and I don't know if you're doing your work justice.

POKEMON!! That is so cool. I've sometimes wondered what pokemon would look like if they were made of Lego. I'd love to have a mini Pikachu and make up an ash minifig. Great job :sweet: