Sign in to follow this  
SirSven7

Pirates 2

Now that's what I call a fort.....some Spanish inspiration in it ? :pir-wink:

Perhaps, the pirate leaders here could have a fort contest eh ? :pir-wink:

Hey, it's Karlo from EB! I thought that wall panel pattern looked familiar. The scale is tremendous, as is the colorscheme. Some great details, I like the fisherman and grassy pasture off to the side. Some other awesome piratey MOCs on his flickr as well, I like his simple, studs-up, almost TLG style building.

Thanks for posting! :thumbup:

The scale is massive. The fort looks awesome. The color scheme matches the redcoats exactly, but I wonder how it would look in a different color with just the white/red flags to accent it.

Either way, it's brilliant and above what I can do.

guys... "pirates 2" isn't the name of it, if you browse through his Flickr, the third photo of the same fort is called "pirates 3" , it's just the numbers of the pictures.....

It's just an unnamed pirate fort ^^

guys... "pirates 2" isn't the name of it, if you browse through his Flickr, the third photo of the same fort is called "pirates 3" , it's just the numbers of the pictures.....

Yeah I know, but it has to be named something, also if it is found in the future by someone else (for example a new blogger or scout) on flickr then they will type in the name in the word press search and come up with this, they will then know its been done before.

Yeah I know, but it has to be named something, also if it is found in the future by someone else (for example a new blogger or scout) on flickr then they will type in the name in the word press search and come up with this, they will then know its been done before.

Pirates 2 it is.

yarr my fellow pirates ! I stumbled upon this tread and found that you are amazed by creation that me and my friend did i thank you all for great comments. We have flickr account and mocpages and last link is from here for our newest wip links:

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mbb_bros/

MOCpages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/18901

EB: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=61673&st=0

I'm glad you guys like our work we apreciate it allot !