K.Kreations

Hall of the Wyvern: An Avalonian Treasury

The three boys inched forward. They came out onto a rough stone balcony overlooking a vast treasure hall. " Look at it all!" said the first of the three. " There is enough riches there to build ourselves a kindom!" " Quiet down or we won't have anything but a cell in the dungeon." The boys glanced at the far end of the hall. A grotesque pile of bones lay scatered about. " Wh-hhat are those?" stammered the youngest of them. "Probably,probably, well, I don't know." Just get the rope out." They hurridly got the long rope they had brought with them. They tied it to part of the shelf. Edward tied one end to his ankle and crawled to the very edge. " Just don't drop me." he said. They carefully lowered him down. " What should I get first?" He hollered up to the other two. " Try for those helmets!" Keith yelled excitedly. He looked at the tile mosaic and the stained glass. None of the boys had ever seen anything to compare to the likes of the scene before them. He remembered when they had discovered that old Dwarven Beer Still. But that was nothing compared to this. Edward reached for a brass helmet with several large gemstones around the top. Tyler, the youngest watched from the safety of the entrence. Then, he heard a deep noise. The roof creacked. And Tyler saw a large bone white talon rip through it. Dread, filled the young boys heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short backstory. I have lots more builds coming so stay tuned!

6630889581_fbc63e0bec_z.jpg

Bandits Raid Final by K.Kreations, on Flickr

Edited by K.Kreations

Interesting place....lots of gold....lots of dead....dark magic in Avalonia....who knew ? :devil::laugh:

Great designing anyway 'K.Kreations'.......Avalonia Forever !

A large and impressive build! Nice layout and details with an interesting story. Nice to see these big old treasure halls, great work.

Wow! That is one big beautiful moc! I really like the bones in the right corner! And the treasure sure looks goody! :classic:

Perhaps put some bones in the middle as well? The centre part looks a little empty with the big treasure to the left and the big bonepile to the right...

I want to have more pics of the great moc!!! :sweet:

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it. As for dark magic.....

De Gothia, I totally agree with you. The middle does look empty. If I have time to take more pics I will fix it.

I'll be adding some more detailed pictures sometime this weekend. Keep on buildin'!

Now that is what I call a surprise. :devil: Awesome!

I just love the wyvern's head peeking over the wall, watching his next meal struggling with getting down to get the 'bait'. :thumbup:

On top of that, the hall is very well built, an excellent addition to Avalonia!