Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

Take all you can!

This is awesome, the tile work for the water and the siding on the brown house are just fantastic.

The scene really has a feeling of panic. I like it!

Weirdest thing ever ... While making that post my computer was attacked by malware. I don't think it was the MOC as it is from a legit site... But be warned if you get a pop-up while viewing. Looks like Windows just issued a bunch of security updates now too... I think that should do it. Carry on... carry on...

Edited by ZCerberus

I like the looks of the barn, and the whole scene.

the fish is a nice idea, so is the pirate steeling the chicken.

I have to say I don't think the yellow house fits. but that is my opinion.

Bart

I really like the little coastal village vibe to this build, its nice to see a small managable number of bricks combined into something really interesting, the houses are a little small but I like the way the whole scene is put together.

I would check out the MOC pages link as the other pictures show some more of the town. That middle building for examples is a cute little church. I think the MOCer for this creation does a lot of MOCs for another LEGO Pirate site and has some other stuff worth checking out on his MOC pages as well!

Give nothing back!

Great MOC. I really like the flames on the right side. The overall feel is great. I think those redcoats should be opening fire about now.