Sign in to follow this  
TheBoyWonder

MOC: Father and Son

gallery_101_23_281.gif

My entry for the Community Build is finally here.

ep6_community_build-_vader_and_luke.jpg

Luke and Vader, Father and Son, Future Jedi Grand Master and the Chosen one. The two main characters of The OT, and Vader being the main PT character.

I felt I should do this little scene as a salute to one of the most memorable scenes ever. Luke and Vader fighting in Episode VI. This MOC is small, but I feel it reflects part of the scene.

Its not much but it more than I've got at the moment, I not happy with what I've made so far. To make this better I would put studded bricks under their feet so they are not sunken intoi the floor and try and put a back drop in on the pic, even a white piece of paper to black ou tthe backgroung. IMO this will make this simple sceen a little more asthetic.

I would change Luke's hair to the hair from the race car driver from CM series 3. If not, go with Luke's new hair.

I would change Luke's hair to the hair from the race car driver from CM series 3. If not, go with Luke's new hair.

Yeah I dind't think of the hair, that hair style was sooo out dated by the time ROJ came out :tongue::laugh: . This would make this simple sceen more accurite.

Chrome lightsaber hilts would look great too if you got em.

Edited by wokajablocka