commanderneyo

Harry Potter 2011 Discussion

Funnyily enough I was wondering this aswell :classic: Was it confirmed that we're getting another Harry??

Funnily enough, I just warned the person you quoted to not bump threads when you have no information to share or discuss. Consider yourself warned as well.

The exclusive minifig in the upcoming minifig book has been revealed and it's Harry in a suit. :sceptic:

Quite a missed opportunity if you ask me. Which Harry is this supposed to be?

IMG_3168.jpg

From Brickjournal via Brickset.

The exclusive minifig in the upcoming minifig book has been revealed and it's Harry in a suit. :sceptic:

Quite a missed opportunity if you ask me. Which Harry is this supposed to be?

IMG_3168.jpg

From Brickjournal via Brickset.

Boooo. :thumbdown: They're so generous. This might be harry from the wedding. Thanks for the pic by the way.

Wow, that actually looks pretty good! :thumbup: I can forsee a lot of use outside of Harry Potter. It's not specialized and certainly not iconic, but it's generic enough to be used in other themes too. Dunno if it's worth $20, but I like it.

Hooray! Another Harry! :sarcasm_hmpf: The outfit is nice. I might as well pick this book up for my buy-every-licensed-Lego-book goal.

That is a good looking fig. Not too surprised at it being Harry(he was in every set). It would've been nice to get Ron or Hermoine in ball regalia to go with the other Harry fig.

Hooray! Another Harry! :sarcasm_hmpf: The outfit is nice. I might as well pick this book up for my buy-every-licensed-Lego-book goal.

Well the theme is called Harry Potter :tongue:

The suit is nice and Versitile, so it can be used in other themes. Mot be honest I would of preferred Harry in different muggle clothes like the beige jacket or something mor Iconic

I know the theme is called "Harry Potter", so no surprise the minifig is him. But this is the very LAST LEGO HP product, so they should have made it super special: Maybe a new hairpiece (the current one looks very afro-ish)

Or maybe, even an outfit from the past films that was worth producing.

By the way:

(Final Recordings of the movie)

It's in English, I cried :cry_sad:

Edited by Otherworld

Darn! So close and yet so far! The fact that it's Harry should be no surprise to anyone, but I was really hoping for this Deathly Hallows Harry:

harry_potter_7_part_2_one_sheet_poster_raw.jpg

This looks very plain and disappointing, but at least it's more useful than Yule Ball Harry, I guess. :sceptic:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I quite like this version of Harry. I agree, it should be something more special to send the theme off with a bang, but once you get over that disappointment, he does look quite nice. I'm espially a fan of the printed legs, which, I think, are a first first the character.

I first thought of the death eater Yaxley when I saw that outfit. Something about him from the 7th film jumps out at me here. Either way, it is a nice send-off, but I would have liked something different.

Am I one of the only ones excited for that figure? :laugh: I'd love to be able to add him to my collection! :grin: I'll definitely be getting that book! Also, the torso may be useful for other Harry Potter characters that never saw a minifigure form... :sweet:

Edited by Legomaster34

Am I one of the only ones excited for that figure? :laugh: I'd love to be able to add him to my collection! :grin: I'll definitely be getting that book! Also, the torso may be useful for other Harry Potter characters that never saw a minifigure form... :sweet:

I like it too. It's just a bit of a let down it's yet another Harry. I think it's a great torso print and getting printed legs is always nice.

I was expecting it to be another Harry, but what version is that supposed to be? I really hoped we would've gotten a more exciting fig, as Otherworld said this is the final HP product :sad::sing: , such as a Deathly Hallows one or a Triwizard outfit, but I know the actual book will be great and I can't wait to pick this up. :classic:

I was expecting it to be another Harry, but what version is that supposed to be? I really hoped we would've gotten a more exciting fig, as Otherworld said this is the final HP product :sad::sing: , such as a Deathly Hallows one or a Triwizard outfit, but I know the actual book will be great and I can't wait to pick this up. :classic:

It looks to be Harry in his "Formal Dress Robes" from the Yueltide Ball in Goblet of Fire or the wedding in Deathly Hallows. Kind of obscure I agree. But it's not like there really is that wide a selection of distinctive Harry Potter outfits. It's HP school uniforms, or HP grungy civilian clothes (just swap him onto any number of city figs, or maybe the collectable Lumberjack). This does at least seem a little more distinctive than a "HP in a BEIGE JACKET!" minifig. I agree the Tri Wizard robes would have been better. This would be a much better fig if there was something else to match to it. A formally dressed Ginny, or Ron is his archaic dress robes.

So my copy of 4867 Hogwarts that I just bought from TRU contained a very strange thing. Instead of having the capes for Lucius and the Dementor, it had the blue and black capes for Batman and Robin (either from the Batcave or the Funhouse). Anyone else having an incident like this in sets they've purchased recently? As much as I like these blue and black capes, I would like the ones for the actual set I've bought. What I do to get them?

Edited by The_Box

As much as I like these blue and black capes, I would like the ones for the actual set I've bought. What I do to get them?

You can contact customer service and ask for replacements. Here's the link

It's from Deathly Hallows Part 1. His suit from the Weasely wedding. They already have Yule Ball and Triwizard Harry.

Edited by Legocrazy81

I like the figure. I usually buy these books under $10 on amazon anyway. Of course I don't need another Harry head or hair but the suit is great, it doesn't even have any fleshie coloring so it can be used easily anywhere. :grin:

A formally dressed Ginny...

Yes! Ginny's my favorite Harry Potter character, and I would love a chance to get an official figure of her dress from the Deathly Hallows wedding! Guess I'll just have to deal with a custom! :blush:

I forgot to post this, but my Target sells Hogwarts for $170. I hope they don't start inflating prices on other sets. :wacko:

Well bricklink got msot of the news HP sets fairly cheap.