commanderneyo

Harry Potter 2011 Discussion

I'd love another castle extension- not massive just £50-£90.

Greenhouse,

Three story building (like Dumbledore's office in the 2010 castle)

Bottom floor= potions classroom

Middle- infirmary

Top is just simple battlements.

Then another tower- Clocktower would be good, though I've got the POA castle so I wouldn't be that fussed :tongue: OR maybe another tower with:

Bottom- Hufflepuff common-room

Middle- Another Statue?? (I liked the first one :tongue: another would be great in my opinion)

Top- Ravenclaw common-room

Minifigures:

Harry (don't want him but he'd probably be there.

Professor Slughorn

Kingsley

Madam Pomfrey (just a personal choice cause I'd like some more Hogwarts professors)

Lavendar Brown

Dean Thomas - probably being a bit optiminstic with all those minifigures for the price.

Fantastic idea! Any set with a greenhouse or Slughron woul be on my shelf very quickly. :classic:

I wouldn't be so sure that a no new sets are coming out for HP,

I have spoken to a couple of managers at two different Toyworlds (Australian toy shop) who both seem very sure of themselves that more Harry Potter are coming out this year!

Oh my gosh... THERE'S HOPE! Thanks so much- my finger and toes are crossed!

That's interesting... I thought the introduction of the LOTR theme would automatically lead to the discontinuation of HP, but apparently it doesn't :sweet: If this turns out to be true, 2012 will be the absolute licensed theme overkill with sets based on SW, HP, POTC (there are rumors about at least one new set), both DC and Marvel superheroes, Cars and LOTR *oh2**huh* I just hope the store managers didn't mix something up and confused HP with LOTR :wink:

Edit: And there's SpongeBob Squarepants as well... Why do I get the feeling my wallet's gonna murder me in my sleep :laugh:

Another POTC set? Cool!

And, yes, my wallet is already groaning as well, and I know it's not from being in my back pocket! :tongue:

Edited by Parrothead Rasmus

I'd love another castle extension- not massive just £50-£90.

Greenhouse,

Three story building (like Dumbledore's office in the 2010 castle)

Bottom floor= potions classroom

Middle- infirmary

Top is just simple battlements.

Then another tower- Clocktower would be good, though I've got the POA castle so I wouldn't be that fussed :tongue: OR maybe another tower with:

Bottom- Hufflepuff common-room

Middle- Another Statue?? (I liked the first one :tongue: another would be great in my opinion)

Top- Ravenclaw common-room

Minifigures:

Harry (don't want him but he'd probably be there.

Professor Slughorn

Kingsley

Madam Pomfrey (just a personal choice cause I'd like some more Hogwarts professors)

Lavendar Brown

Dean Thomas - probably being a bit optiminstic with all those minifigures for the price.

But thats just what I'd like and I'd be very suprised if there is still going to be any more sets :cry_sad: RIP :laugh:

wait, hufflepuff and ravenclaw common rooms but no hufflepuffs or ravenclaws to go in them?!

Hope! :cry_happy: It is a slim chance, but hope nonetheless! :sweet: I want a Hungarian Horntail! :tongue:

That's one thing we didn't get enough of, magical creatures. I mean, not even centaurs. I'd like to see a lurking Voldemort in the forbidden forest eating a unicorn.

What? Not kid friendly enough? :hmpf_bad::tongue:

wait, hufflepuff and ravenclaw common rooms but no hufflepuffs or ravenclaws to go in them?!

Never thought of that but I would personally prefer the minifigures opposed to some generic students :tongue: TBH, I just want a Slughorn, Pomfrey and Kingsley :laugh:

Slughorn, Tonks, Kingsley, Pompfrey, Cedric, Cho there's so much more for lego to do!

Slughorn, Tonks, Kingsley, Pompfrey, Cedric, Cho there's so much more for lego to do!

That there is. If you read through the "Future HP sets" thread, there really is a lot of good ideas, albeit some have way too many figs. I bet that people are just filling in the gaps, like you mentioned above. HP went away for a few years once before. Maybe it'll be back, sooner rather than later, like next winter wave. :wink: come on LEGO! We know you look here.

I've loved every single set in the Harry Potter series, so I'm a little sad that I can't afford the really old ones.

But at least I've collected most of the minifigures :wub:

As far as I can see the sets are still pretty popular in the stores here. No reason to stop making them just yet! *strict voice* I know I'd pay a lot for a couple of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff torsos.

I really hope that it will be more sets for 2012! And I hope for some Rawenclaw and Hufflepuff figures...

Edited by LEGOfan123

But there's no picture or anything! :laugh: I'm betting it will come with Yule Ball Ron, though.

I would totally get the book for him! As long as they manage to get those ghastly robes right. :tongue:

As cool as a Yule Ball Ron would be I'd prefer a completely exclusive minifigure, I hate to say it but it might be LEGO's last chance to give us someone they couldn't squeeze into a set.

As cool as a Yule Ball Ron would be I'd prefer a completely exclusive minifigure, I hate to say it but it might be LEGO's last chance to give us someone they couldn't squeeze into a set.

I don't really think that they are looking to do that.

Yep, I'd like a new Mad-Eyed Moody or Tonks ( :wub: ) But for SW, they did Celebration Luke, and then Celeration Han. Hermione's dress would be too wide for the book.

Yule ball Ron is probally what we're going to get seeing how they did the sw ones

I remember reading about the SW ones and the idea was to offer a minifigure that would never be featured in a set. I guess 'never' is a tall order, but the Yavin ceremony direction was probably a good choice as I doubt Lego would do a set that wasn't action oriented.

So, as long as there hasn't been a Yule Ball Ron in any other sets I say that is a high possibility. And, to be honest, would be a humourous edition to my collection. :laugh:

What are we supposed to find interesting about this?

Isn't this a character book everyone is talking about? If not, im sorry to dissapoint you, I said, I'm not a HP person.