CoolerTD

MOC: A big family house

Wow...this is really incredible. By far, the best house here! Jaw dropping, so much so I don't even know what to say anymore... :hmpf:

Cooler,

Absolutely love your mansion! The details are astounding! And the garden is to kill for! Lovely use of plants and foliage. This is quite a masterpiece. And all of the photos are very helpful.

I understand your need to use the parts to build something else. It costs so much to buy the parts that this is always a problems with large builds like this.

Good luck building your train station. I like the archictectural style of St. Petersburg.

Keep up the great work in the New Year! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love it, but one question, how many hours is in that ? :| too bad you have to destroy it to build new things but that problem is something i think everybody has.

if there are to many photos i may take it away and leave it on brickshelf

I'm under the belief that the amount of photos shown in a post and/or topic should be proportional to the size and the amount of detail put into a MOC. 32 photos in a post is A LOT, but this is a very large building with A LOT of detail inside and outside the building. I would say you're fine with the quantity of photos you have posted, but in the future as a personal preference, I would try to use some thumb-links so that people are "bombarded" with images.

See my example below with a main overview image with thumbs of rotated views below:

013.jpg

006.jpg_thumb.jpg 007.jpg_thumb.jpg 008.jpg_thumb.jpg 009.jpg_thumb.jpg 010.jpg_thumb.jpg

This is an excellent building. I've looked at the photos many times, and I still can find some amazing detailing I missed before. It looks very classic and I wouldn't mind moving in there, setting up a big library and a LEGO room inside. :wink:

I love it, but one question, how many hours is in that ? :| too bad you have to destroy it to build new things but that problem is something i think everybody has.

it took me approx 30 hours, but i constructed it from time to time and I built it within half a year

Finally i decided to organize an exposition, to show it to everybody before destroying :)

the report you can see here

Edited by CoolerTD

Is this station in Pavlovsk, am I right?

Yes, and i hope i will finally build it )

the photo from the exibition

den-montazha-vystavki-v-sankt_49089.jpg

Very very nice!

The garden give me a good inspiration.

But, by the way, all your project is wonderful.

This is perhaps the most beautiful MOC I've ever laid my eyes upon. FANTASTIC! :cry_happy:

Beautiful, It really does steal the show when with the rest of the modular builds!