gatorzip02

UCS Black Pearl

Great job, note that it took much time and effort to do so, demonstrating commitment, but could you make this ships:

-Queen Anne's Revenge UCS, like the LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Videogame.pir_laugh2.gif

-The Flying Dutchman UCS, like the LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Videogame.pir_laugh2.gif

Can you post it in LEGO Digital Designer? It's EPIC

Bumping old MOCs like this generally frowned upon. Please review our Revisiting old topics (Bumping) topic for the accepted guidance to bumping old topics. I also suggest that you read the Site Guidelines.

The questions/requests you are asking are pointless. The original builder has not logged into Eurobricks since January 2014. I wouldn't expect gatorzip02 to respond.

Bumping old MOCs like this generally frowned upon. Please review our Revisiting old topics (Bumping) topic for the accepted guidance to bumping old topics. I also suggest that you read the Site Guidelines.

The questions/requests you are asking are pointless. The original builder has not logged into Eurobricks since January 2014. I wouldn't expect gatorzip02 to respond.

I can't say it better than Phred. This topic was nearly a year old and the originator hasn't been active since August of last year. Please show better judgement in the future where bumping old topics is concerned.

That being said, perhaps I can help. If it's the guns on the top deck you refer to, the muzzles are technic pin connectors. if it's the main battery those are standard Lego cannons.

We'll be starting a new artillery reference that may help with such things in the near future.

Masterpiece! Congratulations!pirate_wink.gif

When you reply to a post, it isn't necessary to quote the whole thing, just include the part you need to reply to, whether it be a sentence or an image. If you're quoting the entire post complete with 500 words and 10 images just to say "that's nice", don't.

Before making another post, I recommend you read through EB's FAQ and Site Guidelines. The quote comes from the Posting Standards: A Message for All Members Topic linked in the FAQ. By your two posts so far, it's obvious that you haven't.

I would hate to see you get banned simply because you skimmed or didn't read EB's guidelines and expected posting behavior.