Sign in to follow this  
TheBoyWonder

JediAnakin's Batman Minifigures

Hello and Welcome to my Batman Minifigure Thread. Most of the figures in here are Purist although a small number may use decals, or custom items.

joker_andgoons.jpg

Here we have the Joker (Face Decal applied by me, Hair purchased from Ebay.) and his Joker Goons armed with Pistols.

gotham_citizens_1.jpg

Next up, we have a Gotham Citizen, a thief and a Gotham Hooligan. The Gotham Hooligan was inspired by the Penguin's. This is the first part, more will come later for the Citizens.

gotham_police_1.jpg

Now we have my first instalment of Gotham Police. We have the River Police sergeant, an Arkham Guard with Rifle and a Gotham Armed Policeman.

gotham_workers_1.jpg

Here we have the second part of many Citizens. We have the Postman/Delivery Man, A Bank Manager and A train Driver.

gotham_workers_and_bruce_wayne.jpg

Now we finally have the last part for today. A mechanic, Bruce Wayne and A Firefighter.

The reason for no Batman is I have not got one yet, and will be staying with the Official Version.

Comments and Critiscm welcome and wanted.

Very cool! :sweet:

Bruce Wayne has the same suit as the Joker, could they be the same person? :look::tongue:

Couldn't find the Brick Daddy suit in my parts box. When I do, I shall post again!