Sign in to follow this  
queenie

My Ice-cream Shop

Very nice. I like all the details. Makes me want a milkshake. Though what is the guy shooting target practice in an ice cream parlor for? ;) I like the line of people waiting out side to get in.

Did this guy eat his too fast and get a brain freeze?

dscf0009.jpg

Steve, who thinks we may be seeing Johnny Thunder in an ice cream parlor before long *satis*

An ice cream shop ! Interresting idea, this is not the kind of MOC we see usually ! well done :)

This have been around for a long time. Right?

I've seen this before. :)

It reminds me of a local icecream shop. I think it is only 10 sqare meters in size. But the icecream. A dream.

And the que outside is longer than yours :oo

Well done *satis*

Nice work! As doubleT said, it really does seem like an old Lego set.. you could put it right next to Main Street and it would fit in.

I really like how you did the stairs and the rest of the MOC is great! :)

Jon.

Lol, I don't need to say anmore about it.. ;) I fully agree with the others, very well done.... Now the summer has to begin... ;) Spring! Where are you???

well, i am now planning to builld a bank (my idea: main color: blue,green,white, can you guess which bank? standardchartered :$ ).

However, I don't have much bricks. And I am also busy on my work, and i also change my building method.

Well, let me set this project is my target for 2005 *wub*

(my idea: main color: blue,green,white, can you guess which bank? standardchartered :$ ).

Could it be Lloyds TSB?

lloydstz.jpg

Jon.

nonono...... I will build my own style (still very blur in my mind now), one and only one appeared in my DreamLand :P

besides, I have a crazy idea to .... build a Donald Duck swimming pool , all with coins inside *wub*

build a Donald Duck swimming pool , all with coins inside

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oD :D :oD

I always wanted to do this when I was younger, but I never had enough coins to realise it.... :'( (I hadn't even enough to fill a complete chest....)

Very nice. I really liked the photo taken through the window and you could see them sit in there eating their ice-creams. Lots of nice details and colours. Thanks for sharing.

Great MOC, the line to get ice cream reminds me of when our new Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream shop opened.