IcedCOffee

GTT-01 Lost Planet

Any of you ever fall into a game that you just can't resist the passion to build a LEGO version? I do, always :cry_sad:

and now is my new addiction.... Lost Planet :sweet:

GTT-01, I guess it's one of the "found everywhere" mecha within the game, it contain two removable machine gun. I did think about making other weapon, but I am out of idea to create other weapon :tongue:

6446054623_70e12889fd_b.jpg

6446054121_bf6d3e708a_z.jpg

6446054015_ed9164a9d4_z.jpg

6446052991_d4ec1e4a1d_b.jpg

Hope that you guys like it :sweet:

Awwww, I've thought about such a model for myself! Because (first, IMHO) Lost Planet is an epic Mecha game that I like soooo much.

Is there a chance to see more Mechs from this game?

Excellent photographs, love the model, really intimidating.

Thanks! I spend around 2 a hour to come up with just a few photos :tongue:

Awwww, I've thought about such a model for myself! Because (first, IMHO) Lost Planet is an epic Mecha game that I like soooo much.

Is there a chance to see more Mechs from this game?

I had planned to make more, The red mecha of the group of snow pirates look good, but it all depends on my brain as too many idea come up...

What is IMHO? Lost Planet is a great Mecha game but actually the Weapon system is straight.... trying to be a "US" style game and end up stucked in the middle.....

I have that exact minifigure built in a box sitting right next to me! :grin:

Great mech, by the way!

Minifigure MOC player? I was thinking about making such a minifigure with this mecha but I am not an expert at all... :cry_sad:

So cool, wish I could make stuff like that in LDD without all the non-sensical connection issues. Do you just have a big bag of bricks or did you design it digitally first?

Tip: Lower the ISO on your camera and that should get rid of the grainy effect in your photos :) (unless you like it of course)

So cool, wish I could make stuff like that in LDD without all the non-sensical connection issues. Do you just have a big bag of bricks or did you design it digitally first?

Tip: Lower the ISO on your camera and that should get rid of the grainy effect in your photos :) (unless you like it of course)

I usually think about the idea in my head for a few day/weeks, and then I will sit down with my bricks collection and see how it goes.... :blush:

so, Not a good planner as you can see :sceptic:

Really good mech. I don't played this game, but what happened to his feet?

Where his feet?

I'm not familiar with the game, but I definitely like this mech, and the pilot's pretty awesome as well.

BTW, where is that torso from?

Edited by Hikaro Takayama

Really good mech. I don't played this game, but what happened to his feet?

Where his feet?

http://lostplanet.wikia.com/wiki/GTT-01

Here is the Wiki page for it :thumbup: I guess I did follow the design.....

I'm not familiar with the game, but I definitely like this mech, and the pilot's pretty awesome as well.

BTW, where is that torso from?

Thanks, the torso is from Dino2010