Sign in to follow this  
Yawgmoth

Is this listing worth to bid on?

New here.. so iunno if can or cannot post this here or theres another sub subforum for ebay stuff.. i did a little search but i didnt find any subforum like that..gotta say i feel a little lost...anyway, feel free to lock or move in case im in the wrong place :P

so, in topic...i have been looking for this.. i konw its a little foolish to post it here .. maybe xD but i got nobody else to ask :I

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160692118299?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

i wanna bid on this, but im not pretty sure of this is lego or just another plastic lego-like material... what i can say is, i dun recognize the sails in the picture..

other than that, if the price stays like that,.. it would be worth to invest, but i'd be pretty disapointed if it snt lego :/

what u guys think ? :O

New here.. so iunno if can or cannot post this here or theres another sub subforum for ebay stuff.. i did a little search but i didnt find any subforum like that..gotta say i feel a little lost...anyway, feel free to lock or move in case im in the wrong place :P

so, in topic...i have been looking for this.. i konw its a little foolish to post it here .. maybe xD but i got nobody else to ask :I

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160692118299?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

i wanna bid on this, but im not pretty sure of this is lego or just another plastic lego-like material... what i can say is, i dun recognize the sails in the picture..

other than that, if the price stays like that,.. it would be worth to invest, but i'd be pretty disapointed if it snt lego :/

what u guys think ? :O

It is a LEGO set

As to if it's worth bidding on... don't think I could really say.

edit: meant to note that it's a Junior's set. Keep that in mind if you're wanting to use the pieces for other builds.

Edited by Foremast Jack

that makes a little more sence now.. havent seen that set ever :P

guess its useless then xD

thanks for the reply btw :D

that makes a little more sence now.. havent seen that set ever :P

guess its useless then xD

thanks for the reply btw :D

np. that's what we're here for.

I'd say trying to find the more recent Brickbeard's Bounty would be a better buy. It's a newer set and has more to it than this one, though certain parts could be very useful, like the hulls (if you don't mind prefab hulls for your MOCs) and the sails (though the sails in Brickbeard Bounty are similar anyway)

I'd say trying to find the more recent Brickbeard's Bounty would be a better buy. It's a newer set and has more to it than this one, though certain parts could be very useful, like the hulls (if you don't mind prefab hulls for your MOCs) and the sails (though the sails in Brickbeard Bounty are similar anyway)

Billy I think I'm going to have nightmares after looking at your avatar. It's freaking me out! :pir-tongue: