Sign in to follow this  
Andonii

The Dungeon of Basilita

Bawain is the executioner of Basilita. If you are a prisoner, you do not want to end up in his dungeon.

An old military officer, Bawain was to fascinated by keeping people alive till the very last second of pain. Causing military crimes, he was banished. I met him and befriended him, and seeing his potential, made him my Executioner.

Still my friend, I went to check on him. He was just 'finishing up with a prisoner.

6379101595_ac06b1cfc7.jpg

6379104859_b9e58486bc.jpg

Bawain

6379105429_0f83ec6025.jpg

Thanks.

All Hail Avalonia

Bawain is the executioner of Basilita. If you are a prisoner, you do not want to end up in his dungeon.

An old military officer, Bawain was to fascinated by keeping people alive till the very last second of pain. Causing military crimes, he was banished. I met him and befriended him, and seeing his potential, made him my Executioner.

Still my friend, I went to check on him. He was just 'finishing up with a prisoner.

Good MOC. But the Avalonians certainly seem to have a fascination with torture and executions. You all have a hidden dark side to you. Maybe you're closer to the Nocturnians than you think?

Good MOC. But the Avalonians certainly seem to have a fascination with torture and executions. You all have a hidden dark side to you. Maybe you're closer to the Nocturnians than you think?

I think you will find that this man's grandfather is from Kalaphlin.