WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside series 6?

2. 2. What "are" your favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series so far?

• 8683 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 1
    • 8684 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 2
    • 8803 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3
    • 8804 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4
    • 8805 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5
    • 8827 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6
  3. 3. What made you start collecting these LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series?

• Introduction of new minifigures' design concepts
    • Introduction of new minifigures' parts and accessories
    • Integration of existing LEGO Themes with greater new variety of minifigures
    • New possible channel of acquiring unexplored LEGO minifigures designs
    • Others (Please share those thoughts in this thread)

Even though I've been hoping for a Roman since the series began (and long before that.), I just LOVE the Highlander's sword. His torso looks unique and useful too. He got my vote. :thumbup:

I think this is the best series since number one.

You can see pictures of the minifigs at HispaBrick Magazine web:

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com/content/minifigures-serie-6

Great, thanks a lot!

So there is another face for sleepyhead, sleeping:

minifiguresseries6_024.jpg

Also, great face:

minifiguresseries6_039.jpg

I think the highlander would be my favourite if not for the rather lacklustre face. I've cautiously placed my vote for the roman, but that may yet change when I have these figures at hand. So many great ones! I seem to be in a minority thinking that the alien and the robot are the worst ones in this series, I don't like the alien's head and I don't think it fits well with the torso design. The only thing I like about the robot is the splendid clockwork turning thing on his back. The torso design is mediocre and the head is quite ugly compared to the awesome robot helm from Series 1. Of course, these are only my opinions and they're certainly not better than any other ones. :classic:

I had to vote for the Minotaur. He's menacing and cute at the same time! :wub: I couldn't decide on a series, so I chose them all. I need that Minotaur! :wub_drool:

after two trips to my local TRU I now own the majority of them and my fav is between the clockwork robot, lady liberty and the highlander

This is one of the strongest series so far with so many minifigures that I really want and multiple copies of. Other series have had a few that I've really wanted, but this one is just so cool with all the new pieces.

So I voted for the minotaur as my favorite, but I want multiple copies of that one and leprechaun, genie, celtic warrior, roman soldier, lady liberty, clockwork robot, and sleepyhead. The others are cool, but I probably won't get more than one or two copies.

Favourites would have to be the genie (new legs and lamp accessory, though probably the least usuable for other concepts) the roman soldier (as a lot of people have wanted this fig released, though the implementation is a little... cheap) and the butcher (great new accessories - namely the steak and cleaver).

The diver/runt of the series would have to be the flamenco lady. Though may be usuable as a cowboy/gangster girl, which I think would have been a better fig.

Loads of good new accessories and multiple uses for different parts so would mine getting duplicates for most of these.

Thanks Whitefang as always for all the work you do here at EB.

I voted for the Roman, like so many others, because... its a Roman for goodness sake! I note the historic/fantasy army builder figs minotaur, celtic warrior, and roman make up over 50% of all votes cast. Hmm... I wonder which figs are going to cost $10 on the secondary market? This series is going to break the bank for me.

I wonder if only 3 of each of those figs will be in a case? It will make it hard to collect large numbers of them.

These are some really good minifigs, my most favorite is a Butcher and i also like the Skater Girl and Intergalactic Girl but Series 4 is my most have and i love collecting these little guys :)