Sign in to follow this  
MikeyB

MOC: Here Piggy, Piggy!

Along the road near Circardia, evil is afoot!

An vile ogre has been terrorizing travelers, raiding local farmer and killing unsuspecting adventurers. Lord Arlindus, Captain of Circardia and the Phoenix Guard tracked the Ogre down to its lair and laid his trap. Unable to resist the urge of a free meal; the Ogre ventured from its cave as Arlindus waited to spring his ambush. With his Circardian Pike, Lord Arlindus thrust the weapon between the beast's skull and spine with predictable results!

joust1-M.jpg

joust4-M.jpg

joust2-M.jpg

The citizens of Circardia rejoiced with the great service Lord Arlindus has rendered!

As always, feed back welcome.

Mikey

Edited by MikeyB

Excellent. Love it, all the detail works well here, including the upside-down slopes. :thumbup:

Nice MOC!

a lot of details!

And I alo liked the name :laugh: (you took it from American Horror Story, right?)

Thanks for the replies everyone.

@Pizinho, I haven't seen American Horror Story so any similarities are a coincidence. I guess Ill have to check it out now!

Also meant to put in the original post that I didn't intentionally maim the Ogre, my dog decided it looked like a chew toy, hence the puncture mark on the torso (you can see it clearly in the second photo.)

Edited by MikeyB