(Dutch)

Clone Troopers Echo and Fives

Hi every one,

Here are two of my newest custom figures Echo and Fives before becoming arc troopers. These customs are %100 made using water slide decals. The decal designs are also designed by me.

Fives (Left) Echo (Right)

6454491131_78f51eb20c_o.jpg

Reference photo (For those who do not know who these clones are)

640px-EchoFives99-ARCT.jpg

Fives

6454491467_84ebd272af_o.jpg

Echo

6454491725_e60bdcc7dd_o.jpg

Thank you for looking :classic:

These clones look really nice ! :wub:

Only thing : It appears that Echo has a more claw like emblem on his breast armour .. and I cannot see that very good in your fig, it looks more like a minifig hand to me.

Otherwise , very very very well done !! Are you making any duplicates or are you going to sell them ? I, for onme would be interested to buy these figs or the waterslides !!

grtz Saint

These clones look really nice ! :wub:

Only thing : It appears that Echo has a more claw like emblem on his breast armour .. and I cannot see that very good in your fig, it looks more like a minifig hand to me.

Otherwise , very very very well done !! Are you making any duplicates or are you going to sell them ? I, for onme would be interested to buy these figs or the waterslides !!

grtz Saint

Thank you Saint.

I designed the hand emblem to resemble a mini figure hand because I didn't like how people used a human hand on Echos torso.

This pair has been already sold, however I can always make duplicates. Prices are below.

Echo-$27 (Comes with every thing you see in the photo)

Fives-$27 (Comes with every thing you see in the photo)

I can also make any other clone trooper you would like.

-Dutch

These are stunning! They look like they could be official figs. Amazing work!

Once the new ARC Trooper is out in the new year, would you consider making a Fives in his ARC armour? Because then I would buy one!

These are stunning! They look like they could be official figs. Amazing work!

Once the new ARC Trooper is out in the new year, would you consider making a Fives in his ARC armour? Because then I would buy one!

Thank you. :classic:

Yes I will be making all the arc troopers including Arc trooper Fives.

Nice work (Dutch) :thumbup:

I like the small detail of the minifig hand-print rather than the human hand as it just adds that Lego-ish detail to it.

I've seen others with the human hand print but the quirkiness of the minifig hand is better in my opinion.

Nice work (Dutch) :thumbup:

I like the small detail of the minifig hand-print rather than the human hand as it just adds that Lego-ish detail to it.

I've seen others with the human hand print but the quirkiness of the minifig hand is better in my opinion.

Ya, the minifig hand print is much better! LEGO would never use a human hand, they would use a LEGO one. It just adds that much more authenticity to the figs.

Once again, fantastic job on the decal work - very professionally designed and seamlessly applied like your previous customs. And that minifig hand detail is indeed very clever. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Awww, those are just awesome. I really like them and I agree on the minifig-hand-print, it looks way better on legos than the five-finger hand.

:wub: Do you mind posting the decal designs? :grin: These are amazing, and I really love Fives. He just looks so cool! Any plans on making them as ARCs?

EDIT: Just realized my question has already been answered.

Edited by Sev

Whoa . 100% accurate , sweet looking AND you're the only one to put a minifig hand and not a "real" one on Echo . Toltal win . Also , can you please give me a link for the arm decals that you use , I 'm making an Arf trooper , and it's the last thing I need ( of course I will give credit and put a link to your decals if you want to ). Thanks in advance Dutch !!

These are so great and as other have said, the minifig hand on Echo :thumbup:. Nice job. :tongue: