Sign in to follow this  
Snowspeeder Pilot

MOC: Nativity

Lovely colors and layout! Of course, I feel it could maybe be improved with more people and animals, depending on what's within your budget. Somehow positioning a star above the entire scene could also be a nice touch if the structure supporting it isn't too obtrusive.

I'd have to echo what Aanchir said. If you could improve it, that'd be awesome.

Still, it's a simple little scene that get's the point across, so that's good too! :classic:

Looks great! I like the simplicity. If I made one I probably would have cluttered it up to much with animals and more people; your simplicity really captures the scene well.

That's a great baby! :)

Though I think you should have put in 2 more wise travellers ;)

I have to echo the words of others where I have to say I love the baby as well :classic:

Nice and simple and I love the chicken on the roof as well it just adds that little bit of character.

Thank you very much for all your comments! I took me by surprise that my little MOC is in the frontpage, thanks EUROBRICKS. :sweet:

It was on my plans to include the three wise man, I made them using heads, torsos and headgear from Prince of Persia and I think from Harry Potter sets.

These are the 3 wise man or like in Mexico we call them "Los 3 Reyes Magos"

DSCN1994.jpg

I will buy 7189 Mill Village Raid to get more animals to include in next year nativity project.

Once again, thank you very much for take your time to see and made comments.

Best Regards.

Aww that is so cute. I decided to make a Lego Nativity scene too this year. but mine was a little bigger than that... :D I think yours is really cute. Nice work :D