snaillad

London Georgian Townhouse c1905

indexed.gif B-RM-4D

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest MOC, a change from Art Deco :laugh:

It is a London Georgian Townhouse with interior furnishings and decoration. Most of these properites today are embassies and are very well looked after. They are some of the most expensive properties in the UK. It is completely modular and each floor can be removed. There is a Dining room, Kitchen, reception room, master bedroom, guest bedroom, bathroom and roof terrace at rear.

It is based in the 1900's with Georgian/Victorian furnishing. I have included some pics below, apologies again for the quality of pics, I have a phone camera and poor lighting :laugh:

6472594289_97518ccf30_z.jpg

6472578855_f8d23a31bf_z.jpg

6472545629_658d7aaf93_z.jpg

6472606515_5f65d6c97e_z.jpg

6472581683_61c16010fb_z.jpg

6472558221_16965db160_z.jpg

More photos can be viewed at Flickr and at my Mocpages

Comments most welcome!

wow! I love the amount of detail even with the single color! interior looks fantastic! very very nice! good job!

Syn

Your interior building and detail are fantastic (would like to see more pics) and I love the black wrought iron fence around wrapping around the building. :thumbup:

Perfect, is all I can say.....perfection in brick, the windows and pure white walls are so period. :thumbup:

Interior is great as well, you caught the furniture of the period pretty well.....a style we call in Oz early federation. :classic:

Brick On 'snaillad' ! :grin:

This house is close to perfection! I love the overal exterior look, the way you've managed to make an almost completely white building not look dull by putting in lots of details like the fences, but the interior is also stunning. It was a good choice to make the walls two studs thick, and to give each room its own colour. Excellent moc.

The whole thing is great. You really ought to get yourself a proper camera, because these pictures don't do your fabulous creations justice! I agree with everything that's been said about the colour and the way you've managed to break it up. But as lovely as the exterior is - with the fence, the balcony, and the tree - the interior is what really makes it stand out for me. The details are fantastic - that bathtub, for example, is brilliant, and so is the fireplace with those grille bricks. Great job. Keep it up!

"Wouldn't it be lovely?". And lovely this is! I'm sorry, but the lady with the umbrella reminded me of pygmallion. All rambling aside, this is fantastically detailed, and is exactly what I think of when I think of 1900's London!

Kudos,

Dakar

The whole thing is great. You really ought to get yourself a proper camera, because these pictures don't do your fabulous creations justice!

I completely agree! Snaillad, you make some of my absolute favorite buildings - your attention to detail is second to none and it is so hard to make it out in your shots sometimes.

Anyway, this is another stunner! I love the monotone look - white facades with black windows is one of my favorite combinations. The interiors are again very well done and appropriate for the era you are depicting. You've yet to disappoint! :classic:

A really impressive build, the outside looks great and the detail on the inside shows a great deal of thought. Its always nice to see these kind of builds as it just keeps giving me more inspiration to build my own versions.

Looks awesome! I've just recently gotten into the modular buildings and it's so interesting to see how creative people can be.

the interior is really nice! :thumbup: the fireplaces look warm...

the outside of the house look great too! with a very wide pavement on the side of the house.

6472580097_695f61d879.jpg

The floor planning and interior decor are top notch. Love that minimal toilet bowl!

This is phenomenal. You were one of my favourite builders with your semi-detached house and this only adds to that...the level of detail in this is beyond wonderful. I can't wait to see more of your work. :thumbup:

Brilliant MOC, great details inside and out :thumbup:

I love the curved fence - there's just something awesome about it!

That is a gorgeous building 'snaillad'. :thumbup:

The outside is beautiful and the trees really complete the scene.

The inside is also well done.

I love the design of the building. I love the carriage (a lot). I really love the interior furniture and decor. I did just watch A Christmas Carol last night, so I am probably still digging on the time period from that. This feels realistic from what I know.

Keep up the good work.

Totally superb!

Love the whole thing, especially the front door and surrounds. Looks exactly like the real thing.