ZCerberus

Albion: the capital city of Avalonia

Reviewing the front post here, that is a real blast from the past. Maybe some of the newer avalonians will take a crack at some lots now. Also, I think it may be OK to peal off a few of those claims made in 2011 or 2012 that were never built.

That's a good point Ska, I really should clean out some old claims some day, but there are still unclaimed spots- so maybe we should fill those up first!

Hey! I was wondering, is this topic still active? I got one or two ideas, but don't know which spot is not claimed yet. And... erm.. how mature can be my idea?:wink:

31 minutes ago, kahir88 said:

Hey! I was wondering, is this topic still active? I got one or two ideas, but don't know which spot is not claimed yet. And... erm.. how mature can be my idea?:wink:

If by "mature" you mean special houses where you can pay for conviviality and having one or two hours of joy, there are already several establishments in Historica. 

I was wondering, since there are a few plots that were never built, can we actually build a building that a user planned to build but never did? There are a few ideas on the list that I find interesting but were never built. Can I build it instead?