ZCerberus

Albion: the capital city of Avalonia

If possible, I claim 9: Warriors Guild

What's the maximum highth, length and deepth of this spot?

Greets

(oh, and as I am not a official or registered citizen of Avalonia, what do I have to do for becoming one?)

If possible, I claim 9: Warriors Guild

What's the maximum highth, length and deepth of this spot?

Greets

(oh, and as I am not a official or registered citizen of Avalonia, what do I have to do for becoming one?)

Sorry to say that Avalonia is closed for more members for the moment becasuse we have so many members in Avalonia... And I think to build in Albion is only for Avalonias..

But you can join the others guild if you want.

Edited by de Gothia

I hesitate to do so since you are affiliated with another guild. Perhaps you should simply build your embassy (second main challenge) in Avalonia instead?

So, you are turning down Drow refugees, and even if you shelter them, you will deny them their (chaotic good) religion?

I couldn't care less, those Drow should be hunted and displayed as a warning to all the others that are weak or deny the power of the spider-queen god, but what intrigues me is the coldness of the harts of the Avalonians, that claim to be se "love&order, peace on earth" kind of people

Like I said, double standards ;) Enslave all of them, and send them to us, we will punish them much better than any of those called "Lord High Executioners". And burn every stone of that wretched Eilistraee temple, the sheer thought of that abomination being displayed even in an petty town as yours insult us

As the matter of fact, I will ask trough the embassy of Nocturnus, and the Drow representation that all "good Drow" be hunted down and executed, or better yet, send to Underdark, and not complying with this demand would mean an insult to the Drow and good excuse for the war! Drow rule supreme!

Now what will you do, mighty champion of Avalonia, will you bow to the Drow, obey and disallow the refugees to build their temple, or will you openly defy the Drow, and thus allow building to be build, but thus provoke a war? :)

I always wanted to call champion of Avalonia my vassal ;) What will it be, mighty human lord? :)

Now what will you do, mighty champion of Avalonia, will you bow to the Drow, obey and disallow the refugees to build their temple, or will you openly defy the Drow, and thus allow building to be build, but thus provoke a war? :)

These Drow refugees can build in Avalonia, just NOT in the Pearl city. They may build a fortified embassy on our lands, but Albion is off limits.

These Drow refugees can build in Avalonia, just NOT in the Pearl city. They may build a fortified embassy on our lands, but Albion is off limits.

pitty, it would be a nice builder of the story ;)

Convenient to christmas: The Alchemist !

6564145105_b31854c309_b.jpg

With this moc I also want to wish you all a merry christmas and a peaceful holiday!

Best regards!

Edited by Rolli

If I may, would I be able to Claim spot #1 as a Mitgardian Embassy?

Sorry. Albion is for Avalonians only. You may build your embassy on our lands, just not in the capital.

Sorry. Albion is for Avalonians only. You may build your embassy on our lands, just not in the capital.

Ahh, I see, well, could I build just outside the city walls? since the embassy is for trading as well as diplomacy?

Ahh, I see, well, could I build just outside the city walls? since the embassy is for trading as well as diplomacy?

Absolutely!!

Hello fellows of Avalonia,

the Tower B of the wall is online. Here is one picture:

Again thanks to de Gothia for the great design of the flag. It makes the tower really complete.

Now THAT is one imposing wall! Excellent work!

I would like 28, i plan to make something along the lines of brewery/bar

I would like 28, i plan to make something along the lines of brewery/bar

I believe we already have one brewery, and one tavern but there is NOTHING saying we shouldn't have more than one! I will update the first post for you!

Question: what happens when all the slots are filled?

Well if we wish to continue building, we can add more buildings in between the Wall and the Inner Sanctum. Otherwise, we/Derfel will come up with something new for us to do to keep everyone busy!

I'll take tower 1, it will be the Mage-Merchant Count's personal Offices.

Sorry to say, but Albion is only for Avalonians and you my friend are a Mithgardian! :wink:

Sorry to say, but Albion is only for Avalonians and you my friend are a Mithgardian! :wink:

yeah i misead it i thought this was Mitgardia, i apologise for y confusion. ;)

yeah i misead it i thought this was Mitgardia, i apologise for y confusion. ;)

It's cool... We know everyone wishes they were Avalonian!!

Nice little shop. I was thinking the city build had gone a bit stagnate. I know most are probably concentrating on their Embassy builds and likely most don't have much free time (or the bricks to do multiple builds). Personally I get excited when I see a new MOC and check this thread and forum several times a day now!

Nice little shop. I was thinking the city build had gone a bit stagnate. I know most are probably concentrating on their Embassy builds and likely most don't have much free time (or the bricks to do multiple builds). Personally I get excited when I see a new MOC and check this thread and forum several times a day now!

I have been building the great gate house for the city and in fact have only worked on the base plate of my embassy. I think the gatehouse will be done soon though!!

I have been building the great gate house for the city and in fact have only worked on the base plate of my embassy. I think the gatehouse will be done soon though!!

looking forward to seeing your gate house as all your MOC have been great. I think I might be getting a little too ambitious and taking on too many projects myself. I am working on three builds right now (typically I start a new one while waiting on parts) but haven't even gotten past the brainstroming stage of my Embassy build. Not too mention a long list of other ideas I want to do...I was going to try another Albion build as well but I might hold off a bit on that one!

looking forward to seeing your gate house as all your MOC have been great.

Well thank you. For this MOC, imagine taking my watchtower, farm, trebuchet and an old gate house I did years ago, placing them in a blender, then mashing down on the puree button as hard as you can...

Also, keep an eye out for a few special vistiors at the gatehouse. I think you might recognize a few of them.

I think I might be getting a little too ambitious and taking on too many projects myself. I am working on three builds right now (typically I start a new one while waiting on parts) but haven't even gotten past the brainstroming stage of my Embassy build. Not too mention a long list of other ideas I want to do...I was going to try another Albion build as well but I might hold off a bit on that one!

I know what you mean, I have the gatehouse 98% done (really, it is that close) and then partial baseplates for the embassy and "prince of the forest" builds (and I mean just barely started) plus ideas for a second Albion build. Things have slowed a little in the forum, so hopefully I won't need to crank out 3 big MOCs a month just to keep up!!