Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Dagli'Brugsen Supermarket

I have been busy today.....and this is one heck of a W-I-P ! *huh*

Oh, yeah....32x32 supermarket...well close to 32x32. :wink:

lego_danish_dagli_brugsen_99.jpg

Sorry, for the fuzzy picture, I just found out it was when I uploaded it.....run out of white 2x2 tiles too....dam. :blush:

You can see the post office agency on the far left, down the centre will be more supermarket shelves and somewhere a dairy case. I have to make a lot of stickered COOP merchandise. :blush:

Staff to be custom designed too.....yep, this is going to be a long build....again advice, information, images, etc., from and for these Dagli'Brugsen stores I would be very grateful. :classic:

Naturally more to come as this is a W-I-P.....you can see also where the roof section will sit. :wink:

Keep watching ! :classic:

Nice!

Maybe you should 'borrow' some techniques from the Green Grocer.

Dakar

Nice!

Maybe you should 'borrow' some techniques from the Green Grocer.

Dakar

Thanks 'Dakar', I'll be using some of my tricks used in my IGA supermarket but add some Danish to it. :classic:

Edit - questions.....red or dark grey roof ? :look:

lotto outlet ?

pharmacy outlet ?

Edited by lightningtiger

Sorry, for a bump post but I have spent a bit of time this evening on this....mega W-I-P ! :blush:

lego_danish_dagli_brugsen_98.jpg

More to come (this post will be updated here unless replies are made). :classic:

Thanks 'deen' and 'LT12V' for your comments, I'll be stickering the post office agency today and start work on the shop fittings in the middle of the store plus some modifications to the main service counter.

Any product suggestions I can sticker to go on the shelves ? :classic:

Keep watching. :classic:

Thanks for the comment 'ZoomZoom', and now here is the stickering as promised.

lego_danish_dagli_brugsen_96.jpg

lego_danish_dagli_brugsen_97.jpg

More to come....keep watching. :wink:

Edit - I said more to come....

lego_danish_dagli_brugsen_95.jpg

Edit update time - the upper level is on the drawing board....living areas for the family who run the Dagli'Brugsen....I don't think I'll have enough tan bricks though... :blush:

Fresh update post in a few days. :classic:

Edited by lightningtiger

A few days pass, a little more work....

lego_danish_dagli_brugsen_94.jpg

It's starting to take shape, but there is still weeks ahead - upper living area plus roof - shelves - finally stock....tons of stock the most I have ever done - ouch ! :blush:

I'm only working on my Danish stuff and Avalonia creations at the moment....everything else....back burner. :wink:

Suggestions, please especially those living in Denmark.....I'm very grateful for any help given to this creation. :classic:

Edit time - I have been on the net hunt again to help style the upper storey and roof....it's tough but I'll get there in the end. :blush:

Should I still try and have living areas for the owner upstairs, if I do it's going to take a while to build.....parts and money problems....hey, it's Christmas isn't it ? *huh*:laugh:

Another edit - The second storey has been started, the living room is finished, work started on the kitchen......bedroom and bathroom still to be started. The shop fittings also need work, finally the staff and the real huge job.....stock ! *oh2*

Updating A.S.A.P.

Edited by lightningtiger

I did say it's going to be one heck of a W-I-P eh ? :laugh:

lego_danish_dagli_brugsen_93.jpg

You can now see how tall is going to be and many parts are still needed to finish each stage. :wink:

Any useful information is always welcome. :classic:

Edit - I'll be posting fresh pictures tomorrow with the exterior finished....dam, upper storey is the problem. :blush:

Edited by lightningtiger

Like I wrote a fresh photo, only external stickers, ball basket and garden tool rack.....that will be the outside done, then in the inside....ouch. :blush:

lego_danish_dagli_brugsen_92.jpg

How Danish does it look ?

More to come.....updating here later - no new posts unless replying....for a few days at least. :blush:

So far,so great LT!

I really love how you've put it in a modular size (which seems to be outside your comfort zone :tongue: ) and made it look like the buildings of Denmark (at least in my imagination) while still keeping the awesomeness of well-placed custom stickers. Good luck with the stocking, and Brick On!

Dakar

Thanks 'Dakar' for your comments, I hopefully will be creating the exterior stickers today....note the OK girl is wearing a skirt like the OK girls do in the posters on signs advertising OK products/stations.

Updating later....fingers crossed. :classic:

Edit - I've had a hard day and only designed signs to cover the tech pin holes on the brick work this evening....printing out hopefully tomorrow.

Also I'll start to trim the road plates....Danish. :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger