Rufus

21102 LEGO CUUSOO Minecraft

Lego Shop@Home in Canada and the USA now list this set as "SOLD OUT":

Shop@Home Site

I was being lazy and hadn't yet ordered one for my son, and so I got worried. Fortunately ToysRUs still shows selling them (but for $5 more!). Looks like it will be a very limited release...

Locutis

Has anyone seen these at their nearest LEGO store? I was looking forward to picking a copy up today at the one in Sawgrass...

They dont have it in store... I went ahead and called Lego and they said it was sold out and it doesnt list another date they will get it in stock. I went ahead and got it from toysrus darn my lateness

Ignoring the negative comments, CUUSOO staff member Tim Courtney posted a comment on the Brickset news article.

Hi everyone, don't panic. :-)

Actually, the message Dennis received is inaccurate. We knew the LEGO Minecraft Micro World would be popular, and though we are temporarily sold out at LEGO Direct, more than 10,000 have been made, and we are planning to meet demand on this item throughout the year.

Very sorry about the mix-up. Glad to see all of the interest!

Tim Courtney

LEGO® CUUSOO

So there'll still be plenty to go around. :classic:

Ignoring the negative comments, CUUSOO staff member Tim Courtney posted a comment on the Brickset news article.

So there'll still be plenty to go around. :classic:

Thank goodness for that. I was planning to

Buy this for someone at Christmas and was panicking thinking I had to try and hide a Christmas present for 6 months :laugh:

Oh, and I asked someone working at the LEGO store yesterday if they are going to sell this set, and they said that only a few (popular) LEGO stores will get it.

Mine arrived yesterday. Opened and assembled it, and I've noticed that there are quite a few spare bits - I have 2 Steves!

It's a fantastic little model, but I'll probably end up using it for spare parts, due to all the detailing being hidden inside (and I'm short on bricks right now).

I don't think it's worth what they're charging for it. Had I known exactly what I was paying for, I wouldn't have bought it. It cost (in my estimation) at least £5 and maybe £10 more than it's worth.

That said, I suppose I should point out that some very nice bricks are included in it, and the creeper microfig is beautiful. I have a spare CMF display brick somewhere that he'll be occupying once I find it. Maybe Steve (one of them, anyway) will join him there.

The packaging is beautiful, and I'm keeping it as a display piece. The instructions are decent - no complaints there, and there's not too many of those thrice-damned sealed plastic bags to open (though I do wish they would start putting all the bricks into ONE of them. Am I the only person who has to use scissors to open them because they seem to be able to resist any combination of nails, fingers, teeth and vicious cursing?

I hope this review is helpful to anybody who might have still been sitting on the fence!

Lego Shop@Home in Canada and the USA now list this set as "SOLD OUT":

Shop@Home Site

I was being lazy and hadn't yet ordered one for my son, and so I got worried. Fortunately ToysRUs still shows selling them (but for $5 more!). Looks like it will be a very limited release...

Locutis

Lego's S@H website now is taking orders again for this product (after going "SOLD OUT" then "Temporarily out of stock" for a few weeks).

Good news for everyone that missed it during it's short availability before.

Locutis

Noooo! I think one is enough. I really dislike Minecraft.

-Sci

Now how about if they made LEGO Roblox? :tongue:

Personally, I think it doesn't hurt to have more sets. It seems that they will not conflict with other set release, so why not. I doubt it will affect Cuusoo set schedules, too, despite the number.

If I recall correctly, Tragic Banjo works at Barnes an Noble, which sells LEGO sets, so the sets must have been put in the database.

If I recall correctly, Tragic Banjo works at Barnes an Noble, which sells LEGO sets, so the sets must have been put in the database.

Ah, I see. Also, someone on Brickset forums has mentioned them. Cool!