tiammath

[MOC][Modular] Maison de Ville

Very nice ville, 'tiammath'. Lovely work on the architecture and nice choice of colors for the masonry. Excellent job, keep up the great work default_classic.gif

A nice, smooth building. I think I like the back even more, with the addition of the plants in a contrasting colour and the backporch.

Lovely! A nice and clean design, with a lot of nods to Mr. Bessa's Villa Maison. I like it a lot, and the brickwork is top notch. Interior? :)

Very nice work and very cool adaptation of the Villa Maison of Marcos in a 16X32 base plate.

All walls are great and the back of the house is so well done.

the little stair behind the house really looks wood made !

Interior? :)

check his Flickr's page, the stairs are lovely !

congrat mister this is really well done !

Lovely! A nice and clean design, with a lot of nods to Mr. Bessa's Villa Maison. I like it a lot, and the brickwork is top notch. Interior? :)

Well, like Lego-Maniac said, except a circular stair, there's sadly no interior. I'm not too good with interiors :sceptic:

That's real nice.

A good looking building with a perfect colour scheme. Excellent detailing but not too much. I like the stairs of the rear entrance, nice technique.

Excellent cobblestone effect on the building and I love the SNOT use of curved bricks for the steps and detailings on the right of the building.

Great job! :thumbup:

Excellent modular you have there ' tiammath ', the masonry above the front door.....another nod to art deco ! :wink:

Great building and Brick On ' tiammath ' ! :classic:

That is a beautiful modular building 'tiammath'. :thumbup:

Or should I say two beautiful buildings? :laugh:

Wonderful design and colors! Very easy on the eyes with the curves, which warm it up. Congratulations!

Oh how I wish I had that many pales in the tan shades... Great building! I may have to steal your idea (Muwahahahaha! :devil: ), but that only means that It is brilliant! Congrats on theis Meautiful Modular, and I hope to see more MOC's out of you (In tan, of corse..)

Brick On,

Dakar

Really nice! :thumbup: Lots of great detailing, and lovely spiral staircase inside. I especially like the backside, which looks like it could have been a front side as well :sweet:

Will you mix up a bit of the side walls colour?

Mixing the tan and grey together and not seperating them in horizontal lines.

I think this will match the front more =]

That's a lovely building. I like the style of Marcos Bessa, and your building is heavily inspired by his work. What I like the most, is the colour combination, the white walls and the plate-built front in tan gives a very elegant style to the building. So, congrats on the choice of colour and great creation! :thumbup:

Thanks to you all.

Backside actually is an evolution of the front porch of one of my first MOC.

Lots of tan in my next creation too :laugh:

Edited by tiammath